Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:49 pm

Okay, in the show Naruto, the group that has the Gaara (I'm pretty sure that is the red-haired kid) has another guy that has a gourd over his shoulder. Another guy on his team has what looks like a little kid wrapped from head to toe except for his hair slung over his shoulder. What's up with that?

Yeah, that woul take time, for sure. It would also clog up your computer's memory very fast.

hey, just a few more shows worth mention. How about Rave Master? It seemed to be a little too much like One Piece for my tastes. 2 Stupid Dogs and Secret squirrel were the bomb, for certain!
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:53 pm

I liked 2 stupid dogs, alot.
I've only got the first manga for Rave Master...
Plue is weird.

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

PFDiva

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:35 pm

Disturbing Tale Teller
Plue is weird.
aw...everyone loves Plue! i've seen some episodes of Rave Master, but it was a bit too much like Duel Master for me to get into
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:55 pm

ninja

Gizem

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:08 pm

Gizem
ninja

*gluggle*
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:03 pm

How far has the Naruto anime come?

I used to watch the anime, but the manga is so much better. Also the anime is a lot behind the manga, so I know all the spoilers xd My favorite character has always been Naruto and that hasn't even changed, because he becomes cooler and cooler all the time.

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:59 am

Galdrea
Disturbing Tale Teller
Plue is weird.
aw...everyone loves Plue! i've seen some episodes of Rave Master, but it was a bit too much like Duel Master for me to get into

At least Rave Master doesn't openly and stupidly try to incorporate anime jokes in it that have been used time and again.

My favorite Naruto character has to be... Sakura. I don't know why, but I can just see where Naruto and Sasuke are going to go. I loved the most recent episode where Sakura went ballistic with purpose.
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:45 am

Rave master as an anime was mediocre, but the weapon idea was nice. A sword that could change to predetermined shapes- if you had the right artifact. I think of it as an idea begging for cross with Final Fantasy VII. Put the right materia into the buster blade to change it to a more powerful/different form.

As for Naruto, Gaara is the kid with red hair, the kanji on his forehead, and the sand-filled gourd on his back. Kankuro (I think that is his name) is the guy in all black with the thing on his back with hair. That, dear friends, is his weapon. A puppet! It is the same size as him, so that is the only way he can carry it.

I don't think I have a favourite charecter- most of them have qualities that I love- be it their humor, coolness, or even the way they approach things. ninja

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:00 am

Haku and Zabuza are my two favoarate characters, but I have a feeling I'm going to find another one I like sometime in the future.
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:06 am

Naruto is interesting, I'm watching the one on Cartoon Network....I just realized that the episodes piss me off....so little happens or a lot happens but really fast. Can we get soem substance in these episodes, people!?

ScarlettVixen

Mou

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:13 am

Well Yoder, Sakura is only going to get cooler... especially after she grows up a little and starts fighting REAL enemies surprised

Haku and Zabuza? That's odd... how far have you watched?

And those who like puppeteers (me being one of them) just wait until you get to meet the REAL masters surprised Kankuro is a baby compared to them!

There some odd allure when in Naruto, perhaps he has a temperament sort of partly like me xd Three-tails is cool... four-tails is awesome. Now I want to see five-tails eek
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:53 am

DTT: If you liked Zabuza, you will wish to marry Gaara. He is potentially stronger, more anti-social, and flat out meaner than Zabuza.

Scarlett: eek confused Nani?! I see lots of plot/charecter development evened out in the shows. My only complaints are that I am up to episode 77, and cartoon network is on 33, and some of the voices are absolutely horrid. The voice given to Naruto and the whole "Believe it" catchphrase make me want to vomit.

Mou: Three tails? Fourtails? something tells me that is what level of demonic chakra Naruto has access to, ne?

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:05 pm

Well I don't have anything to compare it too so I'm fine with it. But seriously, I hate watchign the show, I might just read the manga and get it over with...

I just saw the episode where Sakura cut her hair....which was awesome, I'll give you that, big change. But that was it! She did a bit of butt kicking then it ended!
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:08 pm

Nah... Gaara is creepy...
I only like Zabuza because he was with Haku... heart
Gaara's just a kid who wears eyeliner sweatdrop

So far, I've seen up to episode 24.
*curses at episodes 18 and 19*

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:22 pm

So, what's up with Dark? That's his name right, Sasuke's brother?
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games