Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help for your traps  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:13 am
Hmm... Needlebite's not bad. ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:16 am
see, referencing the original can bring ideas to new light.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:17 am
True enough, though I usually want it to be *only* a reference. XD I want this set to actually feel like horror, not the same cards with different names and pics.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:45 am
To elaborate...

Azathoth / White - Represented by the Elder Sign, this force comprises humans who, mostly, don't realize that they're drawing power from the greatest of all Eldritch monstrosities. A few know, though, and the group as a whole is desperately trying to fight the horrors that seek to violate their world. Has more humans than anyone else, plus a few robots.

User Image

Cthulhu / Green - Features cosmic horrors and things from the deeps, and is especially good at binding through chains and tentacles. A little tricky that way. Of course, when they rise from the depths, they tend to... have an impact.

User Image

Dagon / Blue - Features aquatic monsters and a pronounced tendency to try and expand their reach by, well, flooding other hands. The "slow but strong" type that takes time to get going, but is very challenging once it finally does.

User Image

Hastur / Yellow - Features aerial creatures (abnormally high percentage of Flying monsters) along with a lightning theme that often results in Flash and/or Flying. Even better, their Grimoire gives them Double Strike, so they can hit both fast and hard pretty darn often.

User Image

Nyarlathotep / Red - Features nightmares and lots of horrors. Sometimes pretty, sometimes not, but always dangerous. Seriously enjoys messing with the opponent.

User Image

Shub-Niggurath / Black - Metric ****load of monsters. They Populate a lot, they eat each other, and they spawn like crazy. If you can't keep them in check, they'll quickly overrun you.

User Image

Yog-Sothoth / Prismatic - Prism, here, is a separate color like any of the others, so there's no special effect. However, Yog-Sothoth is one of the most potent entities, and Yog-Sothoth is both the Gate and the Key. So, most of its effects have a link of some kind to somewhere else on your field or to you as a player.

User Image

And those are the themes. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:57 am
It is pronounced Wurm.

and also, Prismatic and yellow are not normal forms of mana. you need to create lands for them.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:02 pm
You say that like you think I didn't already take care of it. XD There's the "Gate" and "Yellow Sign" lands (each group here has its own unique land, separate from the normal five even if colors are shared). Also, I think Worm and Wurm are both in there, so yeah. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:42 pm
Worms are small and weak Wurms. the Skybug is a Skywurm. the caterpillar is a worm.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:46 pm
I see. Well, by the standards of eldritch monsters, Skyworm's still pretty small... XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:48 pm
worms are at the strongest 4. Wurms start at power 4 to, the most recent, 15.

actually, apon re looking up, the highest worms go up to is 3, on the Simic Ragworm.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:58 pm
...You do know that I don't know enough about the main card game, and these aren't designed to integrate with that anyway, right? Besides, I like the idea of Worms more for the whole theme going on here. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:48 pm
Also, what do you think about this one?

User Image

With accompanying errata noting that "you" refers to the person casting the spell, and "they" refers to the caster's opponent. XD Errata is also a Magic tradition! Apparently.

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:22 pm
a traditon usually followed by rule changes and updates. usually take up the ruling on pressure cards like that with people who are better rule-understanding spikes then me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Judging by the size of the rulebook, I'm not quite prepared to place too much credit in that. rofl

I feel like I should make more "pressure" cards like this, though. XD Giving the opponent the choice of their pain is a very Nyarl-y thing, as far as this set is concerned.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:19 pm
Funny how red is the one with the most "YOU CHOOSE!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games