Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:05 pm

[[hey guys just wanted to let you know I wont be getting on to RP tonight >_< sorry. I've got a friend spending the night. I'll be on tomorrow night though. Again sorry.]]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:31 pm

((Hello, I'm back! Not that any one cares that is... ))

Angel walked down the hallway. She could slightly see the sunlight coming from the top of the curtains, but they were so large and think, barely any could come through. She just looked at them and shivered slightly at their size, like a fear that one would fall on her. She walked on near the balcony and ran her hand over the balcony. She looked over and saw a few people on the lower level, people she never even saw before.She walked on, looking ahead, and saw the dining area. She hadn't eaten anything at all yesterday, but was unusually not all that hungry.

"Hmm, I don't think a little something would hurt." So Angel headed up to the dining place and opened the doors. She saw a big huge table with many chairs. "Looks like it can hold...30 or more people?" She never really went in their anyways, only when it was dark and at night. So she really didn't really see it fully. Angel gazed upward at the glistening chandelier and just stood in awe. Quickly, she realized what she came there for, so she looked at the table, yet saw barely anything. But only a basket of fruit. Angel grabbed the only apple in the basket and looked around, as if trying to not get caught. And she walked back out. Closing the door.

~♥~

Five minutes later she was still wondering the halls, slightly nibbling on the apple once in a while. A lot of things were going through her mind, like her dream, her long talk with Jin, her meaning in the manor, and now the sudden warmness she felt. She was also thinking about something else: Was it really worth it being at the manor? I haven't done a single thing here, other than watch the wedding. But even then, I don't think I would've ever gotten there by myself! I don't know anything that goes on around here, let alone know barely anyone! Would anyone even noticed if I packed my things and went? She thought to herself. She took another bite of the apple, thinking about her being at the manor.

BleedingAngelRose

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:45 pm

Nobu smiled.
"My name is Nobu. Takeru and Bou told me about you." He said. Nobu wasn't aware of Takeru's new name, Tuesday, so he just called him Takeru.
"You sound very nice." He said.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:56 pm

[[ -.- Poor Angel. GLYXX TO THE RESQ! O: ]]

"Yo," Glyxx said lightly, his sudden word floated around a moment in the air. Angel continued to walk past him, she looked to be deep in thought. Seeing as he hardly had anything to do, he though he might as well have a small talk with Angel. "Hey, Angel." He said, trying to get her attention. He waved his hand in front of her face, smiling. I hope she hasn't forgotten me...There are so many people here!

[[ Wow. That was a crappy post. biggrin ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:09 pm

Oh thanks." Lilli said smiling. "Nubo..okay, That's such a cool name!" Lilli said. "Wait Tak-- Oh you mean Tuesday...he uh, changed his name a while ago. He gets upset when you call him Takeru." Lilli said. She rubbed her face, remembering when he'd slapped her for calling him that.
Lilli smiled, crouching down next to him. "Oh my gosh. You look so much like Ben when he was little, it's insane." Lilli said, messing up Nubo's already jagged, shaggy hair. She laughed, amused. "You're a cute little kid." She said sweetly, smiling at him.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:45 pm

((Awww, thankies!! X3333 I mean really, thank you!!! I almost thought I was like invisible or something! X_X You aren't mad at me or anything? TT~TT))

Angel was deep in thought of something. But all of a sudden, she heard her name! She looked at the hand waving in front of her face, and noticed who it was! It was Glyxx!! One of the few people that she actually knows!! It was nice to see someone again, she hasn't seen someone other than the people from the balcony since yesterday!

"Oh why hello Glyxx! How have you been? I'm sorry I didn't quite see you, I was thinking about some things." She smiled slightly and looked at Glyxx. It was still hot in the hallway, so she was still holding her cape, and even shifting it around a little.

((lol its ok! smile See? I've been working on my posts a little! lol XD ))

BleedingAngelRose

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:17 pm

Nobu's smile vanished when Lilli told him about Takeru's new name. She rubbed her face. Her eyes seemed distant.
Something must've happened.... He thought.
"Thank you." He said smiling again. "Who is that...?" He asked, staring at theman behind Lilli.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:41 pm

Lilli's mind was distracted. How come his expression changed..? oh well..
"Oh. I'm sorry. I'm not very good at introductions. This is my boyfriend.. no. My Fianc'e Klaash. He's one of the Heads of this manor." Lilli saidm holding out her left hand to show them her ring. She smiled. "Klaash, as you most likely already know now, this is Nubo, my nephew." She said.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:30 pm

Nobu softly smiled at Klaash.
"Hi..Klaash.." He said. Nobu was intimidated by Klaash. To him he seemed supierior. Nobu gazed at Lilli's ring. It was beautiful. Klaash might've been intimidating but he knew how to treat a woman.

Amane smiled.
"Tuesday...Do you have a child? Like with Rosalie...Did you ever.." She asked, then quickly regretted ever making, no thinking, of asking him that question.
Tuesday smiled at her embarressment.
"Yes. She was never born. Rose died before then." He said, the smile disappreaed from his face. Amane saw this and grew quiet, she was blushing.
"Oh..." She said quietly.
"I thought Lilli and I would...have a family." He said forcing the words out. "But...Things change." He said, his face contorted with some emotion.
"But now I have you." He said smiling again and scooted closer to her. Amane smiled and rest her head on his chest.
Tuesday sighed.
"It's getting really bright outside...Lets go in. Is that okay?" He asked. Amane nodded.
"Okay..." He said and together they walked back into the manor.
"Let's go see Nobu...I neve really got a chance to introduce myself..." Amane said.
"Alright...It's best he see's my wife." He said with a ear-to-ear grin on his face. Amane blushed bright red.
"Wife...?" She croaked out. Her eyes were bedding with tears of joy. Tuesday smiled and took her hand. They ruched up to Klaash's[[Or Lilli's...?]] Room.
[[Okay Amane...Tuesday MAKE BABIES NOW! I wanna little crazy whiny baby so I can rp as it. WAAAHHHWAAAHHHWAAAHHHWAAAHHH!!!!! Purty good eh?]]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:02 pm

[[O.oll WOAH! OLIVIA!

@ Angel: Why would I be mad at you? =w=ll]]

"I've been good," He replied, leaning left a bit, then swayed right, symbolizing he had had some ups and downs. "That's fine," He smiled at her. He wanted to ask her what she was thinking about, but didn't want to be rude at the same time. He leaned closer to her, examining her facial expression. "You wouldn't mind if I asked what you were thinking about, would you?" He looked like he genuinely wanted to know. Because Glyxx was overall a reserved person, he didn't venture far beyond his usual places. People knew him, but didn't know him. He was the kind of guy you always saw but never talked to.

"Oh, I see." Klaash said nodding his head twice. The small boy reminded him a little of Celleia, someone younger than he that he hoped he could help look after. "Good to meet you, Nobu. " He smiled.

[[LAWL KLAASH R TARDED]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:10 am

Nobu hid behind Lilli.
"Hi.." He said quietly.

[[Sucky post...Lawl sorry I had a sugar high yesterday. Well...It was more like...When I get mad or sad I act like I'm on CRACK. And I have an energy drink today. xd ]]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:29 am

Klara stood outside of Lilli's room to the right of the door.
She had lost her nerve to see Lilli when everyone shuffled in, so she never entered, she didn't even show her face.
Klaash was there too. Klara sighed silently, outside listening.
This would be the first time talking with Klaash since he found out about her love for him.

This will be awkward...
She thought to herself.
Wait, what did Lilli just say?!
Fiance! Klaash...proposed? That was fast...She thought bitterly.

Klara brought her hand to her face and dragged it down.
Wow, this feels crappy. Any progress she had made in trying to forget about Klaash was destroyed when she heard his voice again. Resting her body against the wall Klara leaned her head back to the wall and stared at the ceiling.
You're...such an idiot...she scolded.
You have someone amazing right beside you, someone who loves you, and you love him back, and yet, you still look in front of you at what you can't have...How greedy...

Klara pushed herself off of the wall and went to the doorway. She gulped hard seeing Lilli.
"...Hi Lilli..." Klara greeted sheepishly. It had been so long since she had last spoken to Lilli she had no idea what Lilli thought about her now. She hoped she wasn't too angry with her.

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:02 pm

(( For being so lonely and kinda acting like a noob emo but thats ok lol XD))

Angel looked back at Glyxx, and had a some-what confused or curious look on her face. "Well, um, I was just thinking about-" She though for a second about what she should say. I don't want to sound like a wimp and pathetic depressed person! But I also don't want to be a lier either... She tried to think about anything at all as fast as she could, but she also was losing her concentration a little due to the warmness of the hallway. Guess the truth it is...

"I-I was just wondering about the manor and how it would be like if I just...left..." She trailed off on the last of the sentence, and got very quiet towards the end of it. She took her collar and started pulling it a little, to just try to cool off a little. So looked in the other direction for a second and held her book tightly, then set her gaze back at Glyxx, trying not to be rude.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:14 pm

“Hello there, dear.” The man whispered looking straight back at Namane. Then he walked up to her until he was about a few feet away. “You’re new here I take it?” He asked her, smiling.
Through his black hair Namane could spot red eyes that seemed to glow hauntingly. She said nothing still even though he asked a question.
Normally Namane hardly spoke a word, even to Rynoon, but standing in front of this man that both frightened her and excited her made it even harder to speak.

The mysterious man smiled again, “Then of course you wouldn’t know who I am…” He stepped even closer, his warm breath hitting her face when he breathed, “I am Esloleiar, Lady Tsshyeiah's husband." He introduced himself, laughing a bit before pulling away.

Tsshyeiah…that was the woman that answered the door.

She nodded and said quietly, “My name’s Namane.”
The man, now known as Esloleiar, pushed his dark hair out of his face revealing his forehead.
Namane could see a large scar going across it.
It was pretty interesting; she had never seen a scar like it before.
It must of broken her poker face because then Esloleiar said, "Oh this?” He asked pointing to the peculiar scar.
"Some simple surgery many years ago, it failed, but I survived." He explained casually.

Namane hadn’t said much to him and yet he was so talkative, which was preferable to her.
"Since then, hardly anything I do does..." He added.

"This?" He asked again, pointing to another scar on his face that she had seen when she had approached him.
"That was Tsshyeiah's doing." He smiled lost in a thought, "What a feisty woman she is..."

Namane snorted slightly, recalling the woman she had met that morning.
Ready to speak to him she said, “I met your wife this morning…she gave off strong, excellent emotions…as do you.” Namane smirked looking him in the eyes.
“I can feel you as clearly as I can see you. How do I put this, your…bloody. Your aura is bathed in death.” Namane explained letting her eyes wander around the room while she paid attention to what he was sending off.
“We are very similar that way.” She added returning her gaze. Namane folded her arms across her chest getting more comfortable.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:37 pm

Lilli laughed as Nubo hid behind her, from Klaash. "Nubo, it's okay. He wont bite... you." Lilli said, wrapping her arms behind her, around him, holding him. "...Hi Lilli..." came a quiet, familiar voice.
Lilli turned around. "Oh my gah." Lilli said. "Klara!" Lilli exclaimed, hugging her. "I thought you didn't want to be friends anymore. I'm sorry I haven't really talked to you in the last couple of days. I've been having some.. problems." Lilli explained. "I hope you can forgive me for being such a bad friend."
And in a hushed voice Lilli said. "I know you like Klaash, I'm sorry." Lilli said, biting her lip. "Is there like... something between you and Ben?" She asked, smiling.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games