Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Rocky, knowing that he wouldn't go back to sleep, got up and began to streach. He yawns and streaches, but stops mid-streach upon hearing Yue's distress, jumped to his side and warned, "Tab, step back. I don't want any unnessisary casualties." He bent down and set his hands aflame and began to try and hea him....
Yue was in distress...He couldn't control his powers and he knew that he was about to lose it. "Please..Run! Run now!" He screamed. But his words fell on empty ears, no-one moved as he glew, brighter and brighter, Louder and louder...
"What in the hell is going on?!" Rocky yelled as Yue glew just like he did in the dream. Rocky sighed. "Well, Is'nt this the predicament!" He said as he turned around to face the other furs in the cafe. "Make no movements!...If you do...Well, let's just say it'll be quite...unpleasent"
He kneeled on the floor, and slowly began to engulf himself in flames. As the flames receded, His ears were on fire, as well as his paws and tail. His eyes and hair turned a blood red color and his canines protruded from his mouth, also on fire. "Goddammit!....I guess he called me out again....Who the, what the fu- What?!....Heal him?.......*sigh* whatever..." He said as he placed his hands on the furball. His flames went onto Yue and his flames completely, and harmlessly engulfed him...
((Sorry bout the delay..Something came up))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Dimitri grinned over his shoulder "Heh, agreed dear." He said and caught her wink. "Oh-ho-ho, you naughty girl... Hmm, ah!" He said as he shifted through the clothes he had collected, bringing up a pair of panties, and streatching them gently between his thumbs and forefingers.

Dimitri Luger

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Rocky was heling Yue and trying ot abolish his dream. "Wow..Harder than I thought It'll be." he said The flames that engulfed Yue turned blue and went higher. "Hopefully I won't pass out this time" He admitted, voice full of worry. "Hooollly Shi-" He didn't get to finish his sentence. The bright white light engulfed them both, crackling loudly.

Yue was still asleep. "Please no...Not again! NOO!" It was too late. Yue released the bright light and it engulfed everyone in the room. When the light faded, Yue was on his knees, bawling. "It happened again..And I could do nothing to stop it." He bawled. He didn't look up to notice the wolf that was petting him. "It's okay Yue....Yue it's gonna be okay..."

The light still went off in real life, but not as powerful as in the dream. Rocky passed out on the floor, uttering as he fell, "Gatstade...But,that cat...hahaha..."
Yue was back to normal and was still sleeping tn the furball-shape that he was in earlier, only now he was quietly murmuring.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Drew had used energy shields to protect himself and Tab. Lucky, they actually managed to hold up. Drew, on the other hand, wasted an large amout of energy to do it, and promptly fell to the floor. "Heh, you'd think after all this time, that wouldn't completely drain me...." He said waiting for someone to give him a hand.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Yue still lay on the floor, asleep, but now he was purring. "Brahm.....Where have you been? He asked the dream-wolf. The wolf didn't respond, he just kept petting him, but Yue didn't need a responce to stay happy. He just purred...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:42 pm

(( Brb. Quick shower XP))

OiginalLimbershadow

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:52 pm

((Oi, oi, I step away for a quick dinner and yous guys do all this without me?))

Tab had also raised shields for himself and Drew, but his were made of heavy rock. He wasn't sure how well they would hold up against Yue's energies, but he did what he could. He felt weak himself, and slumped down next to Drew. "Remember when we were asked about powers?" he said. "That's what I do; shields and defense." He gave a weak grin as he lay there with Drew. "And now I'm hungry again."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Drew smiled at Tab "Great, we're both stuck on the ground now." He said with a little chuckle.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:01 pm

((Hahaha..Sorry,bro....Wonder where Yue wnet..Nevertheless, back 4 now....))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:16 pm

"Okay, Yue. You can wake up now." Brahm said cooly. "Aww..Why can't we stay like this?" "Your friends are waiting on you....Don't worry, You'll find me eventually." He said as he slowly faded from Yue's sights as he awoke and streached with a yawn. He peered around the cafe and noticed everyone on the floor and giggled, reaching out paws to help them up and asked, "Why are you on the floor?"

OiginalLimbershadow

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:21 pm

Tab let himself smile as Yue came around. "Because it was comfy?" he said as he grabbed Yue's paw after a moment's hesitation.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Drew thought for a second. "I'm gonna stay on the floor...I like it!" He said for some odd reason.

((brb, gotta system restore my laptop >_>))

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:17 pm

((And I'm back))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:33 pm

With his whiskers shaking violently Dimitris entered cautiously. "I heard shouting."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Tabris was shaking as well, but out of hunger. "Nothing to worry about...I think." he said, with a quick glance over at Yue to make sure he was still himself. "But I could really use a quick bite right now."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games