Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:19 pm
(All right then, sure, but I guess I can't show Shirou's limits until the tourney...)  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:40 pm
((I'm fine with it!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:52 pm
((Cool!))
The day of the tornament arrived and Buu and Cell stood at one side of the large football feild sized marble stage with their arms crossed and stern looks on their faces as they waited for the others to arrive.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:18 pm
Shirou and Saber stood at the side right next to each other. They were both determined to end things here once and for all. However, Saber was extremely worried for Shirou, something he only told her. "Shirou, please, rethink this."

"Don't worry. If it comes to me, I think I can be finished in five minutes."

(Here's Shirou's new look. Tried to show it earlier, but it wouldn't work.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:13 pm
Buu snorted at Saber and yelled with an angery glare "NO! Boy fight alone! One on One!"
Cell looked at Shirou and Saber then turned around, walking off the stage for Buu to fight Shirou.
((This is going to be intresting. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:28 pm
Shirou stepped onto the arena and started using a singe magic circuit to enhance his eyes and reflexes without any strain. He stood ready, his hands constantly opening and closing. He understood Saber's cause for worry, but he didn't have time to think about his fate. He called out to cell. "Saber told me you couldn't handle Archer and panicked. What if I said he was still alive?"

(What Shirou's going to pull of is potentially lethal for him, so the fight will be pretty short.)  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:38 pm
Cell looked shocked as he stood, off the stage, with his arms crossed and his eyes opened widly "Wh-what...?" was all he could ask. He closed his eyes and gave a more ticked look "I was only semi-perfect when I fought him. I am certain that if we fought again it would lead to his demise."
Buu crossed his arms as they spoke and demanded "No talk! Fight now!!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:09 pm
InuYasha and Kagome were on their way to the stadium. They got there as Buu was saying something about fighting and saw Shirou and Cell in the ring. They found Saber on the sidelines.
"What's going on?" InuYasha demanded of her, at the same time, letting Kagome down.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Saber looked to Kagome and Inuyasha. "My Master is going to try his hand..."

"We'll see!" Shirou responded to Cell. His magic circuits surged, and he deployed the Unlimited Blade Works without an incantation.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:28 pm
Sakura walked towards the strange presence she felt, feelng uneasy. Under normals circumstances she wouldn't have come but given the alternative, she really had no choice. In her backpack, she carried the Sakura cards, and the small key around her neck; she llooked virtually unprepared for fighting. In her pocket sat the small stuffed animal form of kero, and behind her easily flllowing her pace was Yukito, her brother's best friend. He had no idea why he was brought along, but followed happily reguardless. She reached the area and looked arund.

((I love yukito/yue..so of course i had to bring him too yukitos on the left))
User Image

Fin and Access showed up together without Jeanne and Sinbad in their small unsen by normal humans form. Since the two weren't present when the declaration was made the two angels felt it unnessecary to put them in any more danger.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:55 pm
((I think you have it a bit mixed up chibi sweatdrop . Buu's in the ring, Cell's watching for now.))
Cell gave a cocky smile at Shirou and said "If you take us into the blade works that will be leaving the ring and lead to disqualification!"
Buu looked over his shoulder at Cell in a way of saying shut up.
Cell grew quiet and walked over to InuYasha, looking down at him ((Cell's like, 7ft tall)) and said "Once this moron is obliterated, you'll be mine Hanyou. I hope you've reserved graves because if you havn't I'll just throw your corpse into a ditch...If it can be found." Cell gave a smirk and waited for InuYasha's come back.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:17 pm
Shirou halted the spell. "Tch. I guess I'll have to do things the hard way." In his right hand formed Caliburn (it looks like Saber's sword), and in his left a sword-club hybrid that seemed made of rock and bigger than he was...  

Kyo Emiya

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:19 pm
((?? You worded it weird then . . . Cause that's how I understood it . . .))
InuYasha growled at Cell. "Aren't you getting a bit cocky?" he said, fingering his Tetsuiga.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:28 pm
Buu chuckled and stood there, hunched over, with a smile on his face in an almost erie way of trying to intimidate Shirou.
Cell kept his smile and said "I can assure you, that if you draw that blade, I'll kill you before our turn arises." He glared into InuYasha's eyes "Remember, your power level is a mere 20...Mine reaches up to 30,000 right now...I could crush you with my power level alone." Cell began to force out his power level abit making the gravity around him and InuYasha about 1200 pounds heavier and didn't even seem to do anything to do that. He stood still as he slowly let his power level pushed harder and harder down on them both.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:37 pm
Shirou charged at Buu with the larger sword first, swinging it as if it were nothing.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games