Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:26 pm
Alcina followed Sui's example, but was inwardly gloating. They were so cute! "Well, I do need to get home and reassure my father. You want to get away for awhile, Kaen? I'm sure we could kidnap you," she said with an innocent smile that boded mischief for all.

Taffy was awoken by a rather loud thudding noise. She chirpped angrily and made her way out of Kisuna's pocket, scolding him for waking her up. Then she made her way to Sui's shoulder and promptly went back to sleep.

"Does that child do anything but eat and sleep?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:53 pm
Kaen mentally whistled innocently, taking lead in ignoring the two that had their little adorable moment. At the idea of being 'kidnapped' his smile grew wider not taking heed in the mischief-filled grin of the princess.

"Well if you haven't noticed yet, I was trying to make my getaway before you came, Alcina." His eyes warily looked around to make sure another hanazoku wasn't coming their way or even Hanami, a personal handmaiden the elders had given him. "We can go now if you even want. I fear that if we stay it might take a while to convince anyone else to let me go. They're already livid at my last escapade..."

His eyes locked to the small bird then as he tilted his head. "...I thought she was a mere bird at first. How cute."

"I-it...It wa-was an acci-accident right?" She murmurred after his apology, shifting her feet. Her hands fidgetted as she heard him speak her name and she practically squeaked 'Y-yes?', only to jump when Taffy had moved. Her attention on the elder members had drifted away and now with the little girl's movement she caught the tail end of the conversation.

Leave? Kidnap? Yes! By all means she wanted to go as far away from Kisuna as she could. The closer she was to him the more she felt like utterly dying of nausea and chest pain. Chest pain? She paused, She thought her heart was only beating loudly... Either way, to leave meant getting in the car and being with Kisuna still. She had no break at all and she started tugging the edge of her skirt anxiously.

"Anythings better than just standing here..." She mummbled, looking down to the ground.

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:06 pm
"I suppose not." Sui answered Alcina, glancing at the small sparrow.

Seeing everyone's eagerness to leave, Sui led the group back to the vehicle they traveled with. He did a count and made sure every person was seated accordingly. Alcina sat in the front next to him while Kisuna, Kaen and Midori took their seats in the back. Taffy was given to Kisuna, who carefully placed her on his lap. After another re-count, Sui moved to the driver's seat and shut the door. Before speeding off, he took a small glance at the rear-view mirror where he and Kisuna exchanged glances. Kisuna gave the merman a displeased look to which Sui replied with an unconvincing apologetic one. The little boy rolled his eyes and tried to accept the seating arrangements as the merman started the engine and sped off to the direction of the palace.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:41 pm
Alcina watched the passing scenery with growing dread. More and more of it was looking familiar. Too familiar. She was realizing that the closer she got, the less she wanted to be going.

With a sigh, she started to text Kisa about coming for a visit. That got her mind off things for a while. The sooner they could leave the place, the better.

They were just driving up to the gates of the capital city when she got a text from Arian. Puzzled, she opened the message.

Quote:
Don't come home!!!!

"Eh? Hey, guys, maybe we shouldn't..." But alas. It was too late. The guards at the gate had already surrounded them. Alcina gulped and fidgeted nervously. "Um, is there a problem or something?" she asked when they were forced to pull the vehicle over.

She got no answer. Instead, she was roughly pulled out of the car by the guards and taken away. "What the hell do you think you're doing!? Put me down!!" The last the others heard of her was her furious screams.

The remaining guards (of which there were many) surrounded the rest of the party.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:40 pm
"Shouldn't?" Kaen was ever too late to ask Alcina as she was dragged out of the car and off. His hand had all reached for nothing but air and he then saw the guards all about the car.

"...Is it so hard to get a nice welcome here?" He frowned, particularly feeling as if this was oh so familiar in the past. Well, more like few guards were back then and it was far less serious. "Alcina is back, what's going on?" he demanded at one of the guards with a frown.

"We...We come in peace!" Midori made an X motion with her arms.

Really, she couldn't get any slack at all. As if she wasn't horridly uncomfortable the whole car trip as it was, now they were being surrounded!? The guards though, made her wonder which was worse, to die of embarassment or to die of a sharp pointy weapon of sorts. The former was looking more appetizing.

"Don't you guys know who we are anyway!? Guys tell them!"

All for nought. Midori Was gripped by her wrist, hissing in pain and thrashing about. "HEY! Hey! Ow! Stop that! YOU!" If she was going to go, she wouldn't go without a fight, not with no information and especially with how they were treating her! Those little feet of hers, now off the ground, swung. Moments later a boot had rang a sweet note from her captor having him end up kneeling in agony. Smugly grinning for only a second, she was taken by a more armed man. Scowling with his harsher grip she writhed. "N-No fair!"

Kaen, usually a sweet, quiet young man glared at the guards and the ones that would apprehend the rest of the group. They could handle him and Sui all they wanted but to treat children like that? Not that his sharp glare mattered to them. In fact, it was brushed aside as they were forcefully apprehended and taken to a room fit as a cell; A dark room with only a high barred window.

((By the by Leri. XD Mi' has a skirt. She's in the air and thrashing, if you want poor Kisu to notice.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:56 pm
Alcina's words were too late. As soon as their vehicle came to a halt, the fine luster of the metal weapons were immediately brought to his attention. And of course, having weapons inches away from your body was never a good sign. As Alcina was abruptly taken away from her seat, a new set of sharp weapons replaced the space. Sui bit his bottom lip and stared at the spears and swords pointed at him. "My, that's... sharp. Are those new?" He asked innocently. None of the guards replied with a word. Instead, they aggressively took him by the wrists and pulled him out of the car.

"Hey! You can't do that!" Kisuna shouted angrily while they took Sui away. Unfortunately, his words proved the least bit persuasive and the guards moved closer. Knowing that he'd be next, Kisuna quickly placed Taffy back into his shirt pocket and hoped that they wouldn't take notice the small bird. Afterwards, Midori's yells caught his attention and as Kisuna whipped his head around, he had taken a unsuspecting glance at the girl's undergarment line. During this moment, the guards took their chance, seized Kisuna by his arms and then, they hauled him in the cell along with the rest of the group.

"It's unfortunate we're not very likable." Sui said. His eyes caught sight of the window far above but then realized that it was far too high for anyone to climb. The sound of a clang had diverted to his attention to the little boy near the bars.

Kisuna kicked them furiously. He did not think that his violent actions would knock the bars off their place but simply used them as a target for his aggressions. It was completely unfair of the soldiers to carry him when he was caught off guard. It's all her fault! Kisuna crossed his arms indignantly. Who wears a skirt when you're traveling?! Oh how he blamed those undergarments. He had never even seen his own sister's! Remembering their hue, Kisuna's actions ceased and his face turned scarlet.

He stared at the bars in front of him and asked the merman, "Do you think you can rust these?"

"No water." Sui replied.
His eyes had taken an interest to the intense aura radiating from Kisuna. Hmm. Wonder what he's thinking about.

The sandy-haired boy muttered a few colorful words and mentally vowed to find a way out no matter the cost. There was absolutely no way he was going to let Midori kill him in a cold, dark cell just because his eyes caught her stupid girly panties. A heavy palm met with his forehead, followed by a sigh. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die....

Suddenly, Kisuna heard a chirp and remembered that Taffy's placement in his pocket. He quickly took the small sparrow out and set her on his lap. Perhaps Midori would be less likely to kill him in front of Taffy? Kisuna only hoped.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:26 pm
((Kaze has fallen behind... Finally, I lead the pack in number of posts in the guild! rofl As the last of the crew to join, really, this is somewhat pleasing to me...))

Alcina was furious. No, slash that. Alcina was beyond furious. She had been locked in her room, shoved into a dress by one of the maids, and told to wait for her father's summons. The summons of a father who didn't give a damn more about her other than the fact she was probably scandalizing the family name.

Well, we shall just see about that! Lord only knows how much practice she had getting out of her own rooms... But she went to the window only to find it was locked from the outside as well as inside... and no longer made out of breakable glass. No matter how much she pounded at it (she even took the chair too it), it refused to break.

Well, if she couldn't break the window, surely there were other things in this room that could be broken. Alcina then proceeded to tear apart every bit of the room that could be moved off the floor. Her dress was in tatters, but what did she care? It wasn't her fault all of her regular clothes had been removed so that all she could find were bloody dresses.

The knocking at the door startled Alcina so much that she felt like she had jumped out of her skin. With an undignified squawk, she did something that surprised her even more...

The maid came in after she received no answer from the princess. Thoroughly concerned, she went against orders and opened the door. The maid nearly fainted when she saw the hurricane that must have gone through the previously neat room. But she kept her wits about her and started searching for the wayward princess.

"Princess, you can come out now. I'll help you clean everything up later, but you must calm down..." But there was no Alcina in sight. The maid checked everywhere. Under the bed, in the closet, under some of the mess... She grew more worried every second, until she flew out of the room screaming that the princess was missing again.

She didn't notice the quivering form on the ceiling... the one place she had failed to check.

Taffy was no sooner out of Kisuna's pocket than she had slipped into her human form, only half awake. She blinked owlishly around her, not quite taking in her surroundings. But her stomach reminded her that there was a reason for voluntarily waking up.

"Food?" she asked, turning to look hungrily at Sui. If it was because she remembered him as the source of the fish they had at their last meal, or because she though him a source of fish for her to eat... Well, something things are better left unknown.

((Edit: btw... Taffy is still fully clothed. It's just easier that way. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Kisuna was a lucky boy as during her little foray earlier, all her attention was on the two men that wrangled her. In the cell she scowled and rubbed her wrist that was tugged rather forcefully.

"Why did they do this anyway!?" She yelled and kicked at the ground. Tears dotted the edge of her eyes before she realized Kisuna and Taffy. Rubbing at her eyes she looked away with a mumble. Sui couldn't do anything, She couldn't do anything, and it was highly impossible that Kaen could.

"...I can't hear any of the plants either."

Kaen lowered his shoulders in thought as he sat down, looking to Taffy. Sighing he rested one gentle hand on her head. "No, No food here." It was unlikely that they'd be fed any other way than a plate of bread and water later and the thought made him even more down.

His eyes scanned around, and sadly, there was no familiarity of this cell at all and he leaned back against a wall, eyes scanning over each person in concern. Kisuna was more upset than anything, if not overly so, Midori was just frustraited, Taffy was fine, just tired and hungry and Sui was taking this as well as him.

"I don't know why. Something must have happened during her absence to make them suspect us, perhaps."

Where was a guard when you needed one? Maybe the cell guards would be more talkative then the others.

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:56 pm
"We're probably in the way of some 'important' event...." Sui suggested. "After all, I don't suspect that either of us would allow Alcina to have to go through those lavish parties. Maybe it's something trivial...." Taffy's hungry stares caught his attention. It was particularly amusing how she thought she could eat him. Children were always little devils behind their charm. Nonetheless, he found that he also felt hungry. And to this, he frowned a bit. Sui never liked feeling hungry.

He decided to focus his mind elsewhere. The high ceiling? The cold floor? The grungy walls? Neither were very interesting. Well, if he couldn't think up of an idea, he'd leave it to his motivated friend at the bars. "Kisuna, Taffy's hungry." Sui mentioned with a smile. "You should try and get her some food." Though, he'd never mention his own appetite. That would be like complaining.

Kisuna narrowed his eyes at Sui. "I'm thinking here." He said grumpily, as if Sui didn't know already. The merman's smile stayed. Kisuna waved his hand about and resumed his planning.

The ring of keys were dangling from a hook near the guard's head. He scrunched his nose. Typical. And if it wasn't there, Kisuna would guess it'd be in their pockets. Fortunately, the guard seemed lazy and lethargic. The stout man sat in his stiff stool with his heavy iron helmet on his lap. His occassional mumblings and loud snores echoed throughout the dungeons which led Kisuna to believe that the man's dreams were very comforting.

He questioned the space between the bars and discovered that he was able to place his arm nicely in between. However, his hands weren't anywhere close enough to the keys. Kisuna wondered if anyone else had anything thin enough to get through the bars. Sui's staff would have worked.... But we don't have our weapons.... What else could there be--

He looked at his lap and then exclaimed, "Taffy!" Kisuna immediately froze and slowly turned around, hoping that his voice didn't wake the guard. Fortunately, the guard remained still and in dream land. He gave Taffy a small smile. "Taffy, do you think you can get those keys over there?" He pointed to them so that the girl could see. "You can change into your sparrow form... and then after you give me the keys..." Kisuna paused for a moment, looking at Sui. Then, he continued his attempts to persuade the child. "... we'll feed you the most delicious fish in the world."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:38 pm
Taffy was very suddenly completely awake at the mention of fish. She was in her bird form quicker than you could blink and flew out through the bars. However, she saw no food outside. She glared at Kisuna and chirped angrily. No food.

Kisuna kept pleading with her about the keys. Chirping more, she tilted her head over to look at the sleeping guard. There were several shiny things that caught her attention. She slipped into her human form again and plucked the keys away from him without causing him to stir. Then Taffy turned back to the people in cell but kept her distance. "You said you'd give me fish."

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:43 pm
Betrayal. He sighed. His mouth turned into a lopsided frowned after realizing that Taffy's needs seemed to blind her of the situation they're in.

"I'll give you your fish after we get out of here." Kisuna explained. "And we have to find Alcina-nee-chan." He also reminded her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:02 pm
Taffy considered her options. She wasn't getting food, but Alcina-nee-chan wasn't here. She still hadn't decided on a course of actions that Taffy would get the most food out of when someone tall came up behind her. Startled, Taffy dropped the keys and flew back into the cell. She hit behind Kisuna again, trying to get a perch on the back of his neck.

Cadfan was very suprised to see a young girl out side of the cell. He was even more surprised when she turned into a bird and flew back inside it. Picking up the keys carefully, he glanced at the guard to make sure he was still sleeping. Then, Cadfan looked up at the strange assortment of people in the cell.

"You are Alcina's friends?" he asked softly, trying not to wake the guard.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:22 pm
Kaen frowned when Taffy was unsure, propping himself up and preparing to speak. Instead, someone instead of the guard had appeared. Someone familiar.

"... I remember you." Kaen spoke up softly, standing to look to the elder before smiling and placing his hands on the bars. He would remember him too, if albeit...more in a girly outfit. Alcina didn't play too many tricks on him and Kaen, more than he liked, was made to dress up or keep her out of trouble. He, at least from what Kaen remembered, was a lot nicer than her elder sister which he ended up being the brunt of jokes half the time.

"Cadfan?"

Midori had actually been watching the whole exchange with Taffy and Kisuna, being ready to jump in but with the newcomer as well. Kaen though, acted more familiar and she scrunched up her nose. Interrupting the more friendly Kaen.

"Yes we are! Why were we thrown down here!? What's going on!?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:40 pm
Without thinking, Kisuna scampered to Midori and covered her mouth with his hands. "You'll wake up the guards!" He hissed. Realizing the proximity of their faces, Kisuna blushed and dropped his hands. He turned his face away from her and mumbled apologetically.  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:45 pm
Cadfan was slightly startled to hear his name. That person... the head of the flower clan, he thought, recognizing the young boy in the teenager he saw in front of him.

A moment of panic as the girl yelled, but the guard was a heavy sleeper. He picked out the correct key and opened the door. "Follow me," he said simply, motioning everyone to be quiet. He walked down to the end of the corridor to make sure no one else was coming as he waited for Alcina's friends to follow.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff