Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:29 pm
Rahenno smiled knowing Kit is going to be a new challenge. Rahenno fall into a dofferent pose more like a tai-chi style to increase his speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:33 pm
"Let's kick it up a notch." Kit rushed in at Rahenno. Concentrating chakra into his feet his drastically increased his speed leaving behind a slight after image as he ran. He began jumping left and right trying to confuse Rahenno. "Now." Kit jumped into the air. "Water clone jutsu." A bottle of water on kit's belt fell to the ground empty as the clone came to life and charged at Rahenno from above.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:39 pm
Rahenno high kicked the clone and then formed handsigns. "Suiton Bakusui Shouha (Explosive water wave)". A small ball of water formed in his hand and he tossed it at kit. This jutsu Explosdes on contact so if it hit it'll hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:42 pm
Kit smirked. "Water sword jutsu." He sliced throught the ball. the second the blade made contact it exploded scattering water everywhere. Kit landed on the ground. "That's a good one." He threw his water sword at Rahenno at an amazing speed. But in the back of kit's mind a voice rang out. 'Yes use more more more. You will need me. I will wait for the time it comes. i will take control of your body and kill every one. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.'  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:59 pm
Rahenno side steped the sword. He turned back to Kit and saw the intent to kill but not his own but of the Gobi. This could get ugly. Rahenno thought he then formed handsigns, "Kaze no yaiba (wnd blade)" Rahenno swings his hand and sends a blade of with with great force.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:04 pm
Kit smirked and threw a bottle into the air. "water transportation jutsu." Kit flew into the water and then flew out of the water sword he threw. "Argghhh." Kit let out a yell as he flew out of the sword and collided with Rahenno by accident. Kit immdeitalty stood and walked ten feet away. "My bad." He took his leoparn stance and smiled. He was having fun fighting this man. It was challenging yes but fun none the least.

((im not the best rper sorry))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:15 pm
jedi had his sharingan out so he could anticipate every move. this is going to get interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:20 pm
(nether am i but i'm working on it.)

Rahenno got up and went back to his tai-chi pose, "No problem". Rahenno formed more handsigns. "Hijutsu sensatsu suishou (Secret jutsu thousand flying water needles)" water needles formed around Rahenno, he raied his hand towards Kit and fired.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:25 pm
Kit gets a worried look on his face. "um problem." Kit begins to spin emitting chakra from as many possible points on his body. But despite his best efforts many needls still got through. With cuts all over his body kit couldnt help but smile. "Best fight i ever had. Water shark jutsu." Kit moved his hand upward and 10 water sharksshot out of the grouns where Rahenno once stood.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:35 pm
Rahenno formed handsigns and jmped back a few feet dodging a couple of sharks, But triped up abit and one shark grazed his arm. Rahenno smiled as the pain set in. "Doiru Suiyari no jutsu (Drilling water spears)" Rahenno used the spears to Cut through the last of the shark and sent two drills flying at Kit.

(We'll have to pick this up tommorow 'cause i got to go.)  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:45 pm
(No problem)

Kit's eyes widen. "Time for a little snake style." Kit wrapped his arms around the spears and shoved them into the ground. Kit looks up and his eyes became serious. "Taste my wind chidori." A gust of wind engulfs his arm. "I am putting everything i got in this one."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:01 pm
Zann appeared at the grounds in a gust of wind, not far away from the fight. He could sense the flaring chakra from far away, and had come to see how much Kit has improved. He could feel Yoki stirring as it felt the Gobi's chakra, and could feel it howling its defiance at the newcomer demon, and its frustration at being sealed and confined within Zann.  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:09 pm
"Demon problems?" Kiyoshi asked popping out of the ground next to Zann.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:13 pm
Zann turned around to Kiyoshi, feeling conscious that Kiyoshi could fel Yoki's wraith. Zuki on the other hand seemed content in the presence of 3 main demons.
"Nah, it's nothing." Zann shrugged and sat down under a tree.  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:19 pm
Kiyoshi walked over and leaned against the tree Zann sat under. "I tell you our Village is demon central. We have 9 tail over there fighting 5 tail. We have 7 tail off trainning, we got 6 tail infront of you. 2 tail is visiting, 3 tail raising a family, 4 tail just attacked. Plus your 7 tail. Sounds like we should rename to Village Hidden by Demons." Kiyoshi joked by the mass number of demons this village has seen inside it's gates.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games