Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:50 pm
Herai had gone over the Jutsu seals in her head before trying them out, not really sure what would happen if she accidentally cast it. ...Well that was all before the ruckus started.
As soon as the strange, and obviously stronger shinobi popped into the class room Herai slipped out of her seat and ducked under the desk, patiently waiting for things to blow over. Best to keep out of the way than to get smashed into a wall like the other guy did, right? She wasn't exactally sure what was going on, but it had nothing to do with her. So Herai practiced under the desk until Dp and that Sengetsu guy were gone and slid back into her proper seat, raising an eyebrow at the damage that was done.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:53 pm
Dp smiled as another him stood behind her seat, leaning close to her ear, "you know, orion's going to pick you again.....so i'd keep practicing if i were you...." he said taking the seat next to her, smiling in a joking way......"if you need any help just say, this stuff is pips compared to the later stuff," he was still smiling.....

(clones, i have hundreds everywhere.....)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:04 pm
Herai stiffened when she felt Dp behind her, reaching a hand and placing it on the side of her neck, like she was protecting it from something. She relaxed when he moved away, though, and offered him a small, polite smile. "If you say so." He was seriously going to pick her again? That was no fair! Herai went back to practicing the hand seals, silently wishing for her teacher to change his mind.
(Seriously? Must be a little hard to keep up with them.)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:21 pm
Dp smiled, leaning back in his chair he held his head back looking at the ceiling, "At least here they train you, in cloud its, here's a teacher, he'll train you, off your go," he said remembering the first teacher he had.....

(well, i have about 47 around at the moment, with that number increasing every day......)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:30 pm
((47 clones? How the ******** did you do that? You should be out of chakra like, 5 times over.))

Orion motioned towards Sengetsu, since he offered to teach the kids, but he disappeared, making him even more annoyed. He was bound to take it out on someone in the room, and it would take too much effort on his part to make Dp suffer. But, the girl next to him...
"Hey. Get back up here."
He wasn't looking at the girl, but she knew who she was.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:31 pm
x InfinityOrion x
((47 clones? How the ******** did you do that? You should be out of chakra like, 5 times over.))

Orion motioned towards Sengetsu, since he offered to teach the kids, but he disappeared, making him even more annoyed. He was bound to take it out on someone in the room, and it would take too much effort on his part to make Dp suffer. But, the girl next to him...
"Hey. Get back up here."

((I agree with Orion there. How can you have that many clones? Thats nearly impossible, you would be out of chakra in only a few seconds. And then the real Dp is like 9 times stronger then the clones? Pffft, sounds cheap to me.))  

Nebulosis

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:12 pm
"Oh?" Herai glanced back at Dp and tilted her head slightly, waiting for him to continue. But... Then Orion called her up again, as expected. She sighed, and pushed herself to her feet. "Excuse me for a second." Herai walked back over to Orion, really hating being in the front of the class again. "Yes, sensei?"
(I would never be able to keep up with that many. I'd end up forgetting which ones are doing what.)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:33 pm
"You seem to be the only one paying attention. Perform the jutsu on the board. Simply think of another place while you do the handsigns, and think of something to replace yourself with."
Despite what Orion said, this was a lie, or at least the first part was.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:01 pm
The only one? She hoped not, if that made it so that he kept calling on her. Herai didn't say it out loud though and went through the seals. Might as well get it over with. Another place and a thing to act as substitute? Fine then. Home and... A book. That should do, right?
Herai cast it. There was a 'poof' and the next thing Herai knew she was behind the desk again. Herai blinked and swung her head around, trying to figure out how that happened. There was a flutter and a thump, letting her know that... something had dropped to the ground. The book, right?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:48 am
(( Orion, why did you took my job???? crying crying crying ANyway, I was out for a long time because of my incoming trimestral exams... crying
oh well, back to being a free agent again.... ))

hivaids420

Newb

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:33 am
x InfinityOrion x

"Hey. Get back up here."

((Special weapon, i can steal chakra off overs and store it, thats how, each slot can produce about 5 clones, and i have about 6 slots...plus my own reserve, and the cursed seal.....and you forgot the real one learns what the old ones once knew once they dissapear, and its now down to 28 due to certainstanses...... and the slots recharge every 10 Rp posts i make.....and i can choose whether they replace the chakra usage, or the seals in the thing.........Only two pairs exist, one belong to me, the other to DSW, and he can choose to give them away or not......))

Dp smiled at the girl, "at least you got most of it right....." he said, as he placed a hand on her shoulder, his gloves automaticly taking some chakra, "sorry about that, they do it on its own......just ignore it...." he said calmly as he removed the hand as quickly as he had put it there, forgeting about the gloves for a second....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:19 am
(( Just to clear things up If I made 1 clone he'd have 1/2 my power and if I made 3 clones he'd have a 1/3 of my power 4 clones 1/4 so you probablly get it. Me, Orion and Reiko can probably make at least 1000 clones since we are kage level (Come on Naruto could as a genin so I think we can...) but each clone would be extremely weak since each would be 1/1000 of our power. Now if I made one clone here is a easy way to figure out how strong he is:

Kage/Sannin
High Jounin (( ANBU Captain ))
Jounin - 3/4
Special Jounin There is about 1/2 my power so 1 clone.
Chuunin - 1/3
Genin There is about 1/4 of my power so 4 clones.
Academy - 1/5

Now they'd be as strong as me jutsu wise but there chakra would be at that level so If I made 4 clones they'd each only have the chakra level of a genin. The only reason naruto's 1000 clone beat up mizuki is that even though they only had 1/1000 of naruto's power when all the punches, kicks ect added up they equaled to naruto's original power so it's like getting hit my naruto all over with just one blow. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:41 am
AnonymousXP
The only one? She hoped not, if that made it so that he kept calling on her. Herai didn't say it out loud though and went through the seals. Might as well get it over with. Another place and a thing to act as substitute? Fine then. Home and... A book. That should do, right?
Herai cast it. There was a 'poof' and the next thing Herai knew she was behind the desk again. Herai blinked and swung her head around, trying to figure out how that happened. There was a flutter and a thump, letting her know that... something had dropped to the ground. The book, right?

((Wow.... we kinda ignored you, huh? Sorry about that, we're being attacked right now...))

The shadow clone of Orion nodded, with a face that appeared to be satisfied with her jutsu.
"Good. Sit down and wait for the next jutsu."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:27 pm
(That's fine. *nod, nod* My Internet went out anyways, so I'm the one who should be apologising.)

Herai frowned a little when Dp grasped her shoulder, feeling a little weaker afterwards. What the heck was that? Herai raised an eyebrow slightly as she got back in her seat, but decided to dissmiss it. She'd actually had gotten that one right... But if things kept going like this she'd have to go up again for the next Jutsu. Whoop-de-doo...

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:48 pm
Orion turned away from the students as he began to write on the board again. When he finished, he turned back around and faced them.
"This is the last one. Once you finish this one you can leave. Now, just like before. Perform them as I point to them."
As he said, he pointed to each handsign like before, waiting a little before going to the next.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff