Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:08 pm
Oh yeah, well, I'm still in the dorms, need cheering up? But I don't know your room number. sweatdrop I guess some other time.

Hmmm, Makie didn't talk to Feena much. And Oliver, well they'd be talking for hours. xp ... I think I'm addicted to the XP emoticon. But who do you think I should talk with? Sakura, Feena or Oliver? It doesn't matter to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:15 pm
Well...i'm not sure about Feena...well she's a bit..*cough* cold to people when she is annoyed..and she's a bit annoyed about Oliver talking to her (she doesn't really like Oliver) I guess scratch that from your list.

Oliver..well..i think your right about Makie and him talking for hours >.>"

I guess you can cheer up Sakura Ai for now. I never knew about the room numbers. I guess she can be room number 17 (my favorite number) i guess..<.<  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:22 pm
I see. I guess I could talk to her some other time.

Oh yeah, they would probably play a game too. Or they could sing songs around an imaginary camp fire! xp <---- Oh no! I used it again!

So, shall I pretend you told Makie the room number you were staying in before she left? Does Sakura have purple hair and lavender eyes? Because Makie wouldn't recognize her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 pm
Yup XP when you saw Sakura Ai she was in human form, because she used up all her energy at her 'test.' Maybe her door could say her name on it tooo. XP  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:28 pm
Oh! That would be a great role play! Well not a full one but... Makie who only saw her human form and knows nothing about her being an angel, suddenly sees her in angel form. Eek! -runs around like a giddy school girl- xp

This will be interesting. 3nodding -goes to the dorms-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:31 pm
XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That sounds interesting..i just hope my character doesn't tell you her whole past. Last time she told her past was Lenair and it took Lenair a whole hour to reply!  

Ai`
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:32 pm
OH OH, the girls should have a huge sleepover!!!!! and we play games and do each others hair and tell each other scary stories!!! lol be even funnier if the boys tried to sneak in lol

::imagines Kurai with a black ski mask, trying to sneak up on the sleepover:: Ha lol Kurai that pervert whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:36 pm
OMG! We should have a sleep over at the dorms XD and we can tell each other our crushes and deep secrets XD that would be awesome!!!!  

Ai`
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:37 pm
WWOOO!! Ya!!! whee so exciting  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:38 pm
-joins in the conversation- That would be awesome! Eek! -squeals- And we could play truth or dare. -evil music in the backround-  

Sincerely Sunshine

Cevian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:43 pm
And Michio would be trying to talk the guys out of it for it is rude and it wouldn't be of chivalry.

Of corse nobody listens to the voice of reason. :sigh:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:45 pm
Hmmm, I'm guessing this is an OOC thread. By the way, I'm new to this guild, I still need to make a character profile and such...  

Immolatus

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:46 pm
Yeah, that always happens... Then something goes wrong. -sighs with him-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:48 pm
And then, while he is trying to stop the guys, he gets caught, and the girls are too angry to let him tell his story. :sighs, again."  

Cevian

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:52 pm
Yeah, and then we throw pillows at you, or other objects at you. xp -sighs, but is really laughing on the inside-  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games