Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:24 pm
"[coor=red]You would kill me and him. And also everything else in this dimension. Could you forgive yourself for that.?" The voice asked towards Pre...

Shino looked around...Like he heard something but couldn't find the source...

Zero smiled and nodded looking back to Tea..."If you want to." He said and smiled...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:31 pm
Pre's eyes narrowed a little, "It's a half and half feeling, but since I don't know who this person is...I would probably not hesitate to end your life. Remember; I am the darkness," She said, "And the darkness doesn't need forgiveness..."

Tea looked away for a moment before turning to Zero again, "So...Um...I didn't say anything weird when I was...you know..." She asked nervously.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:35 pm
Zero looked to Tea right in the eyes..."You said I could do anything I wanted with you...Said you were my servent. So I took you to the top of a roof and prayed that you would return back to normal...I kept asking that you would and your other self became confused..Then you finally came back." He said then turned his head forward again...

The voice snickered "Your so cruel! Killing an inocent boy." The voice said and died off for the time being...Shino blinked hearing him..."W-who is that?" he asked gripping his scythe...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:39 pm
Tea glanced away for a moment in guilt. She resolved to ask her sister about this when they settle down somewhere else, "But...Nothing happened right? Nothing..." She didn't continue. She hoped that Zero knew what she was referring to.

Pre sighed, "That would be the vengeful spirit I told you about. Why you would die when he does is beyond me though," she said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:42 pm
Zero smiled and ruffled her hair a little..."Nope. I made sure we did nothing that would bring guilt to you or me." He said and smiled...Besides the kiss...But...That really was a normal thing...

Kon rubbed her neck..."What if Zaragi has some sorta...Control over him..." She said thinking...Shino looked around trying to find him...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:49 pm
Pre sighed again, only this time with more aggravation, "Then, it would be better to continue this conversation in the Angeko Ruins, correct?" She said, "It's ironic that he would target an Angeko when from what I see Faerie's are stronger," Pre would not be taken over so easily, but she had a feeling that Tea's soul is still in repair and would be easy to conquer.

"So...All we did was sit on the roof?" Tea asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:51 pm
Zero nodded "Yup. Pretty much..." He said and ruffled her hair a little more...

Kon nodded "Yes. Go back to where we found that jewel..." She said with a slight determination in her eyes...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:54 pm
Tea saw that Zero was lying. His aura was easy to read like everyone else's. But she didn't say anything about it, "I don't remember what happened when I was like that..." She said, even though he probably knew that anyway.

Pre shrugged, "Very well. I can take us there instantly through a dimension. Lets' round up Tea and Zero first," She looked over to the others, "What are you doing? Coming or staying?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:46 pm
//i cant find my last post
want to fill me in?//  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:49 pm
(Read the last post I made with my characters. That's basically all that's happened)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:30 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. "are we going to do something?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:33 pm
"Well it doesn't matter to me much. Those guys are going to the Angeko Ruins. We have no real destination. Spade, Lost. Do you us all to go with these people or do you want us to go on our own?" Seraphiel asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:40 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. "I think they're interesting" she replied.

Lost nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:57 pm
KoTari glanced at Pre, "I think you know our answer," He said.
Pre nodded, "Okay. I need to get Tea. Hang on," She said and walked out into the hallway, "Tea. Come on. We're leaving," she said.
"Onee-sama? Where are we going?" Tea asked.
"We're going full circle, back to the Angeko ruins," Pre said.
Tea looked surprised. She didn't have to convince her at all.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:16 pm
spade looked at KoTari. "what are ruins?"

Lost shook his head. he had seen the ruins a few times.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games