Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:18 am
the dragon shrugged. ~I apologize again. as i said, i didnt see you. your rather small compared to me.~ The dragon thought to them, watching them through half closed lids.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:34 am
Gab puffed up his chest even further, "I will not be small for that much longer! I am four months old now, and in a few more months I will be three times this size!"

Aislin buried her face in her hands, "Dragons... having an ego comparison... Heaven help us with smaller bodies and egos..."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:40 am
The larger dragon glanced at the smaller. ~You will still be a snack compared to me.~ The larger dragon thought to the smaller. ~so, little one, what are you called?~ The larger dragon thought to the smaller.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:46 am
Gab flapped his wings proudly, "Lin named me Gabriel. It means Warrior of God. Everyone calls me Gab for short."

Aislin sighed and looked over at Nikoli, "Do all males act this way, or just the ones I know?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:51 am
The dragon nodded. ~A good nam,e. I Am Garoth, oldest of the dragons left in this region~ The dragon thought to Gabriel. ~And tell me, little one, where do you come from?~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:57 am
Gab tilted his head to the side, "I don't know... Lin? Where am I from?"

A nervous smile spread over Aislin's face, "Well... Ah... A small shrine in the east... One that was under a mountain and in the middle of a lake..."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:04 pm
Garoth suddenly seemed much more dangerous, though no difference was visible. getting down in her face, Garoth snorted. ~YOU are the one who took the egg that was stored there?~ The Larger dragon growled at the girl. opening its mouth, it looked like it was about to eat her... then stopped, closing its mouth in what was undeniably a grin. ~Finally! I never thought it'd hatch... i visited it every few years you know...~ the dragon said, the air of danger disappearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:13 pm
The expression on Aislin's face goes from a terrified and forced smile, to a shocked and confused, forced smile, "Giant monster say what?"

Gab chirped, "Yep! She picked my egg up and I knew I dicided I was going to hatch soon to see who this new person looked like... All the priests and priestesses were boring...." He tilted his head to the side as he whined the last part, "Wait... I don't remember your voice..."

Aislin could only turn her head this way and that, trying to keep up, "Wait a minute... The reason I have a price on my head, and am basically in hiding, is because I picked you up!?!? If I'd known that I would have used gloves and a blanket!!!"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Archangel486

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:21 pm
Nikoli throws a sideways look at Aisilin. "What? Who's hunting you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:22 pm
~You wouldnt. i never spoke when i visited. It would have been rude to the priests to speak behind their backs so to speak.~ Garoth said, before looking at Gabriel again. laying his head down, Garoth thought for a moment about what she said about having a price on her head.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:32 pm
Aislin looked back over at Nikoli blushing, "The a** that wanted Gab's head. He's a jerk from the black market with a big pocket book, and a sicussing taste for rare things... I only found this out when I tried to give him Gab.... But that Sonofabitch wanted to boil and eat Gab while he was still in the egg!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:43 pm
The moment Aislin finished talking, Garoth let out a massive, ground shaking roar, and let loose a burst of fire into the air, enraged. ~HE WANTED TO WHAT!!!!!!!! LEAD ME TO THIS MAN, AND BELIEVE ME, YOU WILL HAVE A PRICE ON YORU HEAD NO MORE.~ Garoth thought to her, his fury in his voice.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Archangel486

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:44 pm
Nikoli shrugs. "So why haven't you iced him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:39 pm
Aislin counted off on her fingers, "He's hired the best body guards in his area, has a price on my head that is so high if anyone in that town sees hide or hair of me, I'm doomed. He controls the city guard... And oh, yeah, I've seen what he did to his nephew because the boy 'disappointed' him." She shook her head, "Not pretty... Surprised the little b*stard survived it..." She shook her head, "No, I think laying low until the b*****d dies of natural causes... or let all the other nasty little excotic pets he owns get him, is much less... Dangerous... for me."

Gab blinked at her, "Besides, Lin swore she'd go on the straight and narrow."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Archangel486

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:42 pm
Nikoli gives Gab the sly eye. "hard to be on the straight and narrow when you're dead."
He turns to Aislin. "Hey, if we live through this, I'll see what I can't do about taking care of him for you."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games