Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:42 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko nodded at Ryu. "Be careful honey." She said, not directly noticing the chakra. She looked up, feeling the familiar aura in the air, but didn't see anyone. Funny... . She thought.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:01 pm
(HOW DO YOU GUYS POST LIKE THAT,ITS AWSOME??)  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:19 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku came to the office once again leaving a note to Reiko...

"Thank you for allowing me to stay so long in your great village, I hope your village achieves more great feats, it was fun."
-Arekkusu Nokkutisu the Kazekage
p.s I had to much fun with one of your shinobi and well he's pretty hurt I recommend a medic team to the training grounds to heal um... Kazuma something well sorry he just came out off nowhere and got in well my business..... my bad

Areku then headed to the gates.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:23 pm
The rock sphere floated down next to the open window of Reiko's office, it opened up and slid Kazuma out then it disenegrated to dust and blew away. Kazuma's eyes looked at Reiko he was pretty banged up but he wasn't moving a muscle.  

irishshamrock12

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:40 pm
Scar walked into the Hokage's office, with his Suna cloak still blowing in the wind that was captured in the hallways of the tall building. He smiled as he wrapped his hands on the door, and turned the handle slowly. "Hokage-sama, I would like to ask you to help me. I am of the same clan as the Hokage, and I wish for you to teach me the way of the Aburame. I have the bug manipulation down, but I don't know any techniques."

(Hehe. Guess what? This is Raiden's soul infused into the body. Lol. Your husband wants you to train him!)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko jumped out of her chair and ran over to Kazuma. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the newcomer walk into the office. "Just a minute," She mumbled, not really listening to him speaking. Moving her head to his chest, she listened for a heartbeat. It was there, but it was faint. She concentrated her medical chakra to her hands, and pressed them both to his chest, slowly healing him. When she was sure that he would be able to breathe, she slowly began to heal his other injuries. "Kazuma?" She asked, her medical palm to his forehead. "Can you hear me?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:35 pm
((incorrect Kuisu....you never asked me to own my soul, which you do not. Don't go around trying to pull that, because Raiden's soul is in this rpc, but had a memory wipe out of reincarnation. XD so....unless you want an accident to happen to scar....yeah))

User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Mist Sannin

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

A faint breeze blew through the area, the chakra that was felt earlier grew stronger as it approached the office until a man walked in. He wore a black cloak and a mist headband around his neck and a black cloth around his eyes, indicated he was trained in the ways of the silent blade. He looked at Scar for a moment, then ignored him and walked into the office, until he saw the hokage. He smiled alittle until his head throbbed again, flashbacks striking more into his head. Why.....what are these flashbacks...everything here appears familar, but why He thought as he stopped, straightening up. His silver hair rustled through his head in the wind. Why does the hokage appear....extremely familar? She looks more familar then Sen and Hero. He was puzzled by this but merely smiled. "Excuse me Lady Hokage, I am Raiden, sannin of mist. I hope you do not mind me being here" He said politely bowing shortly before her. He noticed the boy Kazuma on the ground, he looked at him wondering if he was alive

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:44 pm
(Well, let's see. I legally used a jutsu to remove his soul from his dead body, so yes, I do. And if an Accident happens to Scar, I may get very pissed, and may have a Pyro rant because you Meta-Gamed, because your mad. If you want, we could split the soul, like Kyuubi. I call bad half though, fits my Ichibi!)  

Zombie Swagger

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games