Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:52 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled when she said forever "How many couples can say forever and really mean it?" Hunter kissednher again as it dawned on him that this beautiful creature was his forever. He would be with his love for eternity and he kissed her happily.

|| Wow, once again I forgot sorry I'm having a bad day/week. ||

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:56 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica grinned at him. "Well, not many." She giggled softly. "But its amazing, isn't it?" She finally realized that it was all real. It had all felt almost... too good to be true up until this moment. Hunter kissed her back and she smiled into his kiss. She was so happy. Like for the first time ever.
Every bad memory washed away at his touch, and everything that had ever put her down didn't even matter. She would be with Hunter forever. She never had to see her father again or anything. Hunter was her life now. And she had only met him days ago. Love at first sight really did exsist... who would've thought?

||girl don't worries!!!!! are you okay?! whats wrong?||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:38 pm
||awh, girl i am SO sorry. i know whatcha mean. im just the opposite.||
||thats totally fine. LYLAS!||  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:20 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand smiled into her mouth and pulled back with a sigh, "Eager for me to take you. I thought you would have wanted to wait for a while and thats why I don't force anything on you." He flopped back on the bed to his back and stared up at the ceiling. "I wonder why it is that you make me feel so happy yet at the same time very worried."  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:28 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

He pulled away. Madeline took a deep breath. "Yeah. Maybe I'm eager for that." He laid down next to her. He was looking up at the ceiling. "I don't know, but why did you think I wanted to wait. I was eager since we first met." She giggled. She was definitely being sarcastic about being eager since they first met. She hoped he understood that.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:33 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand smiled and shook his head, "I am sure you were you crazy little thing. But thats why I like you." He looked over to her and pulled her slim body to rest on his. He held her chin in one of his hands and smiled kindly at her. He softly and slowly brought her lips to his and kissed her for a moment before pulling her up a bit more so that he could press his lips to her neck again. His hands wandered to her lower back again and one went to her thigh.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:49 pm
User Image

She giggled. Madeline looked at him when he looked over. She rested on top of him. His hand held her chin as he kissed her. She kissed him back. He moved her up and kissed her neck. Armand's hand moved from her chin to her lower back. The other one went to her thigh. Mady sighed. She put one hand on his neck; the other hand ran through her hand.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:55 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin giggled softly as he tripped. Squeezing his hand, she smiled up at him. She was truly charmed that he really was so in love with her that he didn't watch where he was going. Ravin thought for a moment. What did she like?

"Knowledge," she answered easily. "But you already know that." She tapped her chin. "Music and singing. I've always been a good singer. I love traditional Celtic and Irish songs like Siula a Ruin."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:07 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:26 am
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

"Madeline," he sweetly whispered her name and resumed kissing around her neck until he reached her collarbone. His hands went to her shirt and with a cute shy grin he tugged it in an upwards motion to signal what he wanted her to do.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:42 am
User Image

Madeline heard him say her name. He whispered it, actually. It made her heart speed up the way he said it so sweetly. His continued to kiss her neck. Armand tugged her shirt upward. Mady took her hand off his neck and pulled her shirt oover her head. She tossed it off to the side. She tugged at his shirt, wanting him to take that off.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:44 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand became a bit more eager when she took her shirt off and tossed it aside. If his heart were beating it would have sped up considerably when she tugged at his shirt as well. He kissed her fiercely and took off the jacket and button up shirt while pushing her onto her back. He kissed down her neck to her now bare shoulder and unbutton her pants with a smile against her skin. "Are you sure?"  

ManAxXxSamA

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:59 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Yes, I do know that." Dylan playfully glared at her as she giggled at huis tripping. Well, she was hard to look away from. And keeping his eyes infront of him was quiet the task.
"You should sing to me sometime." He had always had a strong passion for music. But being musically declined, he couldn't play or sing a single note. What a shame. Girls would probably go nutty seeing him on a stage singing to them. aha.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:10 pm
Ravin Black

She laughed softly and stroked his arm tenderly. As they walked, Ravin sang a soft Irish song. It was quiet as she sang. Ravin walked hand in hand with Dylan. She imagined the chords of a harp gently being plucked and echoing. She smiled into the silence and looked over at Dylan as she sang.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games