Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:22 pm
Amara had seen what had happened as she quickly left the area of all the destruction. She then approached Damascus. Her fox like ears and blonde hair glistening in the sun. She looked at him not saying a word as her emerald eyes looked deep into his.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:24 pm
Kurai grins. "Thanks bro." he replied. "Man, I don't think I had a good amount of sleep in days. I'm all about relaxing." he said agreeing with Dulceri. He then turns around to see someone else there. He didn't know who he was so he would have to pass this as part of his memory loss. When he saw some kind of barrier, he felt an urge to absorb the young boy's powers but supressed it. He then grinned. "No need to call me 'lord'. Just Kenji will do." he said to him. "Uh.. Sorry but who are you again?" he asked putting on a confused face.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:26 pm
Avon listened to Dulceri and said. " You are correct there would be little i could do to stop you, but then again those aren't my skills. " He said before Dulceri left. He stood up from the chair and stretched his arms before walking out after them, he saw three people Dulceri, Apollo and Kenji. He looked at Kenji his eyes scanning the person. He said nothing but knew that there was something off with him, he once lived in a place where people were bathed in a kind yet strange light this man was giving off a slight energy wave very similar to that, but he wasn't sure if he was correct so he said nothing. " Hey, did you say Damascus? " He asked looking at Kenji. He took a few steps forward and looked at him carefully.

Damascus looked at Amara, she hadn't changed much, however he was still Damascus and had never told Amara about his masks. " Can I help you Ma'am? " He asked looking at her. His black sword that was stuck in the ground disappeared. His wisened appearance increased with the tension in the air around them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:30 pm
Apollo frowned when Kenji had forgotten his name. He wasn't sure why but he felt a faint dark feling from Kenji and thanks to Shatara he learned to trust those feelings. He hoped it was nothing "Alright Kenji it is then" He said. He went to use his psi manipulation to try and probe Kenji's mind but stopped after he was in his mind. He frowned and stopped his Psi abilites knowing for one Dulceri wouldn't like him manipulating Kenji and another that it was probobly just left over negative energy from the trick Dulceri taught him. He shook his head clearing his thoughts. "My name is Apollo Wyvern I am a soldier of Shale I wouldn't realy expect you to have memorised my name We've only met a few times" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:36 pm
Kurai saw someone else approach and could feel a weird aura coming out of him. "Yup. He was with me when I fought. I don't know where he is now though." he replied. He then looked at the one called Apollo with an apologetic face. "Sorry, that blast towards the left side of my head might have caused parcial memory loss." he said. "It's nice to meet you." he added grinning.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:37 pm
Amara looked at Damascus as she looked to the side. It was a relief he didnt think of her differently, but she looked at him, deciding to speak. "Do you really think I'm stupid?" she asked him with a monotone voice. "You may change faces but your scent...." she stated, looking at him. "...and aura stays the same..." surprised she could actually see it. "I know it's you Charon....you can stop pretending" she stated with a sigh.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:40 pm
Apollo looked at him he appeared to be telling the truth "I guess that would explain it" He said. He went to stick his hand out for a friendly hand shake but pulled his hand back. "If you have memory loss I could always probe your mind and see if I can fix it..that is if you want" He said. He gave him a small smile trying to shake any doubts he had. "I have pretty good mind skills" He said. He looked at the guy "and who are you a friend of Lord Dulceri's?" He asked.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:45 pm
Avon looked at Kenji and said. " Is that so. " He mumbled something under his breathe and his eyes widened. He looked at Kenji and reached out grabbing Kenji's wrist. He concentrated and sent a wave of shock images straight into his mind, the miages vary from person to person, basically they see the very last thing that they want to see and hear the things that they reject the most, and everyone no matter who they are has both of those things. (( Sorry for minor GM if this is a problem let me know and I will change it. ))

Damascus's eyes widened and he paused for a moment mumbling something under his breathe then he returned his gaze to Amara. " No, I don't think you're stupid your the first person to figure it out without me telling them so. " He said as once again he transformed back into Charon, the face she knew. " Amara, I would love to sit down and explain it all to you but now isn't a good time, I know this probably makes me sound like a monster since you've been missing for months and here I am saying that our talk will have to wait. He looked at her and said. " Amara, where have you been? I looked for you, I even looked into the future to see where you would be but everything that revolved around you was blurred and cloudy. " He said concern filling his voice.  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:46 pm
Kurai shook his head slightly. "Nah it's ok. There's some stuff in my brain I'd rather not have probed." he said grinning. "Thanks for the offer but I'm sure the memory will return." He almost cursed in his head. The boy was able to go into people's minds.. That would be troublesome. Although, he highly doubted Apollo would actually do so without permission. "Aren't you a little too young to be a soldier though? I'm not doubting that you have talent but fighting battles and war is dangerous." Just then, he felt a shock and images flashed into his mind. Images of a celestial coming his way. He forced his mind to think of what he looked like before he shifted into Kenji and forced himself to think this was his fears. He then heard the words of his parents death echo inside his mind.

((sorry if i kind of changed that.. can't have people find out who he is yet ^_^; ))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:49 pm
((last post before I go to work))

Amara looked at Charon and looked into the distance, no longer making eye contact. "It's alright....you have your reasons..." she stated refferring to him having no time to explain. "...I was held in Silicia...they did countless experiments on me and now I've gained a few abilities and mature abilities of my formal" she stated looking at him. She then began to walk off the darkness swirling around her as it swallowed her whole, leaving not a trace of herself.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:55 pm
Apollo nodded "understood" He said. He looked at him "I may not be much of a fighter but my defence and skills are very good" He said. He frowned he knew that there was something odd with Kenji but he knew he couldn't let someone hurt him either. "Stop it" He said to Avon and used his psi manipulation to try and send a surge of pain through him. He looked at Kenji again. "Are you alright" He asked.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:05 pm
Avon's mind raced with thoughts he couldn't tell what this person was seeing or hearing but he knew it must have been personnally horrible. " What makes you think you can play with the...! " His sentence was cut short as his mind started screeching. He let go of Kenji and the images and noises stopped. He grunted and held his head gently. He said nothign he just looked at Kenji with emotionless eyes, he took a step closer to him and through a telepathic message said. " Why is it you are impersonnating the dead sir? " This message was exclusive to the two of them thanks to the physical contact they made he could now communicate with him. "Don't worry I won't tell the others, that would ruin this little game you all have going here.' " Oh I'm sorry, I guess I thought you were someone else. " He said to Kenji outloud so the others cold hear him.  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:13 pm
Kurai was freed of the images in his head. "Thanks Apollo." he said grinning. Kurai frowned. The boy had already figured out he was not Kenji. But it wasn't easy to tell the difference between a celestial and a normal human so he knew that wasn't discovered yet. You have already figured out my little secret? Well lets say I feel responsible for the boy's death and it seems Dulceri has too much on his mind to know his brother died. Don't you think it's fair to ease that pain somehow? he replied in his head. Who knows.. Maybe the boy isn't actually dead.. he added but this was more of a suspicion then the truth. "Oh, it's alright." he said to him aloud and smiled. "What's your name?" he asked.

((So people don't think I magically made Kenji come back to life... He's not dead! It's why i kept giving hints he was alive.. But he is dying... ))

Kenji woke up suddenly, appreantly unconcious and started coughing. He could've sworn his heart stopped beating.. He also thought that celestials killed people to get there Aura.. How strange.. Another problem is.. He couldn't remember anything except vague flashbacks of the fight with a celstial. He frowned and looked around. Why was he in a cave? And why did he feel an incredible amount of pain on his chest and the left side of his body?

((Probably not going to post as Kenji for a while though... ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:20 pm
"How strange it isn't every day you meet a celestial let alone one that has retained it's human emotions as for your identity It really wasn't very hard, I just needed some actual solid evidence, anyways I have no intentions of picking a fight with a celestial, you would never be able to kill me but then again I wouldnt be able to so much as scratch you, however I will say this leave Dulceri and the others alone for now at least, there are some things I need to discuss with them before you celestials make your move." Avon looked at him and his body relaxed. " My name is Avon, just Avon it's a pleasure to meet you, Kenji " He said quietly. He mumbled something under his breathe then looked up at him once again.  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:34 pm
Kurai did his best not to shrug at what he had just heard in his head. I'm one of the more sane ones of the group. Well I don't exactly have any intentions to do anything here. Nephilis did quite a good job of creating this war and destruction. So much that I probably won't have to do anything yet. he replied. "Nice to meet you Avon." he said simply and smiled. He wanted to curse a thousand times for having someone discovering him so soon. He assumed that if anyone did accuse him, Dulceri's disbelief in celestials and trust in his brother would overrule the accusation.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games