Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady_of_fate

Hesitant Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:34 pm
Sid the Bear

haha, I have gotten into lifting weights at the gym. Just working on my fitness
I also like to think I am o so funny  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:39 pm
Howdy everyone~
Name: I just go by my screen name but if you find Amazonkama too long then feel free to callme amazon or kama!
Hobbies: drawing, manga, video games, and just plain old reading~  

Amazonkama

Misleading Curse

30,050 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timid 100

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:41 pm
kingdome hearts girl

At the moment I am taking calculus it is the last class i need to graduate in two weeks and I am hoping like crazy to pass the darn thing this time it is my third time taking it.

heart My lovely baby is a retriever, lab, chow mix with possible Shepard in him. heart

I only took one calculus course when I was in University. I definitely don't miss it! Your dog sounds adorable! I bet it's a real cutie!

Bitway Ozrock

Jeez, reading that gave me the creeps...  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:41 pm

I wouldn't mind the competition~! ;3

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

Sid the Bear
You're very welcome, Bun! And I definitely won't contest with the resident "sweet sex symbol' status!

knife fight mouse

Fashionable Raccoon

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:46 pm
lady_of_fate

Ohh....that totally makes sense! I don't know why I thought it was something else like an innuendo...haha. xp

Bunthulhu

I'm not much for competition though you could consider me as your supporter. 3nodding And I'm perfectly straight in case anyone was wondering haha...

Amazonkama

Howdy, Kama! There's nothing wrong with plain old reading so don't make it sound boring~ I love the feel of physical books (none of those e-readers for me!).  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:52 pm
Sid the Bear
kingdome hearts girl

At the moment I am taking calculus it is the last class i need to graduate in two weeks and I am hoping like crazy to pass the darn thing this time it is my third time taking it.

heart My lovely baby is a retriever, lab, chow mix with possible Shepard in him. heart

I only took one calculus course when I was in University. I definitely don't miss it! Your dog sounds adorable! I bet it's a real cutie!

Bitway Ozrock

Jeez, reading that gave me the creeps...

You must be on your phone he is in my signature~~
I am hating it it is the same calculus one class for three semesters because i could not pass but there is onely one teacher of four schools in my area that teaches it! scream crying  

kingdome hearts girl

Lonely Wolf

11,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

knife fight mouse

Fashionable Raccoon

Ah, I understand. <3 And thank you. wink

I, myself, am very.. well I'd say "bent," but it's more like I'm "flexible." ;D

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

Sid the Bear
I'm not much for competition though you could consider me as your supporter. 3nodding And I'm perfectly straight in case anyone was wondering haha...

Sid the Bear

Well, now that you said that...it could be emotion_dowant
haha jk
Gaia really needs to make a wiggly eyebrow emoji....  

lady_of_fate

Hesitant Lover

TeriTeaRose

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:54 pm
Who is this?:
Hello there~ I'm Nikko Roseus, feel free to just call me Nikko or be creative. wink
The ripe age of:
Hobbies include:
Drawing~ Watching youtube videos~ Admiring D&D jank~ Loving Sailor Moon in all of it's forms~ and lastly...Doing who knows what. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:56 pm
Sid the Bear

Welcome, Mage. Your username brings a cute image to mind. How did you come up with the name?

There's this b/c shop I'm in and when that sheep costume came out a few years ago (the one with the white skin and black skin) a lot of the regs dressed up in it and I joined because cute and added some wizard stuff and the floating cakes from kieko's cake item. A few months later I changed my name (for like the 7th time since I joined Gaia).  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

himeko7

Eternal Otaku

12,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:01 pm
Hi! I like to write and read stories/manga (most of them are yaoi, but that doesn't mean I like other stuff too~ 4laugh ). I also like to draw, but I'm not the best (the ones that look good are the ones I got lucky on. XD).

Hope we can get along. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:44 pm
himeko7
Hi! I like to write and read stories/manga (most of them are yaoi, but that doesn't mean I like other stuff too~ 4laugh ). I also like to draw, but I'm not the best (the ones that look good are the ones I got lucky on. XD).

Hope we can get along. 3nodding

Nikko Roseus
Who is this?:
Hello there~ I'm Nikko Roseus, feel free to just call me Nikko or be creative. wink
The ripe age of:
Hobbies include:
Drawing~ Watching youtube videos~ Admiring D&D jank~ Loving Sailor Moon in all of it's forms~ and lastly...Doing who knows what. 3nodding

Welcome to the guild i hope you enjoy it,every one is really nice  

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TeriTeaRose

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:17 pm
Aquamere
Nikko Roseus
Who is this?:
The ripe age of:
Hobbies include:

Thank you 3nodding
So far so good. <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:27 pm
Nikko Roseus
Aquamere
Nikko Roseus
Who is this?:
The ripe age of:
Hobbies include:

Thank you 3nodding
So far so good. <3

you're welcome, and that's good  

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The LadyKaiya

Time-traveling Grunny

14,650 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:59 pm
Name: The LadyKaiya (Seriously.... Just call me Yen.. Lol. It's just easier that way)
Hobbies: Reading.. umm... writing... (sometimes. Only when I'm super bored), watching movies while reading, playing board games, playing tourist and sightseeing. And whatever else I'm too lazy to think of. sweatdrop  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games