Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:51 pm
"Aw come on youre no fun Lee.." Cy said to the real Lee who was walking to his doom.
"Youre not going to fight? Youre killing my mood, Lee."
Cy ran up to the Real Lee and wrapped a arm around him. Tight enough that he wouldnt be able to wiggle out.
"Come on Lee the womans pleading with you."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:53 pm
Lee pushed Iris to the side. "Tell Suzuko that I'm sorry I lied to her about how I felt." he said to Iris. He turned to Blood Lee. "Are you ready Lee?" Blood Lee asked. "Almost." He said putting his head down and staring into the blood. Some rose and went to the wall. It wrote: I will love you forever Iris. Never forget me. "Now I am." He said and turned to Blood Lee again. Lee fazed around Cy's arm.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:58 pm
Siri's anger flared, combining with Iris'.
"If you want to throw your life away so stupidly, then fine! I may be dense when it comes to these things, but I know one thing's for certain; when you love, or even just like someone, you don't throw your life away!" she cried, her eyes burning with tears of fury as grey and red Fire flared around her. Only two tears made it out of her eyes as she clenched her fists. There was nothing she could do, she'd tried everything she could think of... Now she was useless.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:03 pm
"When you love someone... you'd do everything for them... you would show how you feel instead of making lies about how someone else would feel... When you love someone you would say your name in place of anothers." Lee said. His skin turned tan and his eyes turned to brown again. "I made a blood pact to myslef that I would die without your love. You haven't shown any so this is my price." He walked up to Blood Lee. "This is good-bye."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:04 pm
((bedtime for me ^^))

"I hate self sacrifices.." Cy said shaking his head. He walked up to Iris, who didnt look like Iris anymore. Very interesting.. He handed the sword he had grabbed from Blood Lee, before Blood Lee had made a new one to Iris.
"You children and youre emotions.. You always have to go to the extreme.."
Cy said as his eyes returned to their pale grey color.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:07 pm
Lee's parents looked at Iris. "This is his price deary, but we think you would have made a great wife for him and daughter to us."
"Stay out of this mother, father." Blood Lee said angrily to them.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:19 pm
Lee looked over at Iris. Tears fell rapidly from his eyes. ((I guess this is paused till Iris gets back on tommorow or whenever...))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:42 am
Kaylin scoffs and rolled her eyes. "Geez...can this get any more cliche." SHe sighed. "And it's any wonder i don't do the guy thing." She turned and sat in the corner just watching.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:40 pm
Cy shook his head. He licked the blood off of his fingers. It was Lee's blood from when Lee basically exploded and covered everyone in blood. Yeah well their young Kaylin, they cant control their emotions or work things out peacefully. Cy shook his head and sighed. He looked down at his clothes that were soaked with blood.

"I just had these dry cleaned... "

Hey Kaylin is there anywhere i can wash up around here?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 pm
Kaylin shrugged. I dunno...but stay and watch him kill himself to perpetuate a myth that he loves this girl.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:58 pm
Ill stay until this is over i just ment afterwards. Id liked to get cleaned up eventually. Cy was still standing next to Iris who was in flames. The heat from her fire was making the blood on his clothes and body dry.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:03 pm
Kaylin giggles. She's cute when she's angry...I wonder if she does girls.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:08 pm
I doubt it.. jeez youre as bad as Vi. Cy smiled at Kaylin.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:11 pm
Kaylin smiled. I can't help it if cute girls are here...and i soo hope she does...it'd make me soo happy if she did.  

Fighter for all

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:43 pm
Iris may not have known what to do, but Siri would be damned is she'd stand idly by. Inside the woman, Siri and Iris stood side by side, Siri bound in chains, her wings unfurled to their greatest. The Demoness reached out and brushed Iris' mind;
Okay, kiddo, you've had your go, now it's my turn.
Gently, Siri pulled Iris back into the chains.

When her eyes opened, they were bright scarlet, both wings Demonic and unfurled.
"Alright!" Siri hissed. "I've had it up to HERE with this stupidity!" She pointed at Lee. "Look, you, if you're gonna get yerself killed, that's up to you. Though, I think you should know... YOU'RE A DAMN COWARD! Instead of just admittin' what you did, apologizin', and lettin' everyone move on with their lives, you've gotta make it all dramatic and difficult!"
She crossed her arms over her chest and smiled. "Go ahead, I'm waitin'. Iris can't hear you, and I can just erase any knowledge of your suicide from her memories. She may be all noble when it comes to this s**t, but I ain't."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games