Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:55 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
(An understatement)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:57 am
(Haha sorry, but like Wings said I said I would do it before, but I didn't...now I'm serious if you have a sharingan implant you're dead...unless of course you'll hand them over peacefully.)  

Supernal_SOul

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:04 am
Supernal_SOul
(Haha sorry, but like Wings said I said I would do it before, but I didn't...now I'm serious if you have a sharingan implant you're dead...unless of course you'll hand them over peacefully.)

(I'm El Natural)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:06 am
((Well that stops Sen from killing you, but you'd make a Great sacrifice))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:10 am
(Uchiha in the Genshou something something clan [genjutsu one])  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:19 am
(Sanin Taijutsu, Dead bone pulse, Oldest living Joukai clan memeber, Suna ninja, and chakra hands that i rarely use. Oh yeah, and this rpc was brought back to life with edo tensi by one of ban's rpcs back when he was gonna start akatsuki back up, but then alicia intervened and redid it herself,.)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:26 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
(Sanin Taijutsu, Dead bone pulse, Oldest living Joukai clan memeber, Suna ninja, and chakra hands that i rarely use. Oh yeah, and this rpc was brought back to life with edo tensi by one of ban's rpcs back when he was gonna start akatsuki back up, but then alicia intervened and redid it herself,.)

(Nice, I also have a curse mark.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:37 am
(Haha enough of the little comparison things especially since Eternal Mangekyou trumps all of that...and um hey I feel like we should move this to a chatroom or something because there is an abundance of OOC in this thread now. Lol OMG I'm not even crew anymore and I'm still doing this stuff.)  

Supernal_SOul

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:20 am
(( lol Im online now...and seeing as you heard too much..I suggest you leave now. ))

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

" I knew I smelt the foul stench of Delusion.." A calm voice beckoned in a scowling tone form the open window seal in the office. The figure stood leisurely in the window, it's had tilted downward, it's silver flowing hair concealing it's face. It's arms folded in front of the chest as it's back hunched while leaning on the window casing. The figure rose his head, revealing himself to his enemy. Ryugan's image flickered twice, then vanished completely, he would reappear beside Karuda, his eyes open as they homed in on Sengetsu. " You've escaped death to many times before in this village..For once don't run home with your tail tucked between your legs..Stay.." Ryugan drew Tenraikasei with blinding speed, the sound of clashing metal echoed as he did. The teal blade pointed in Sengetsu's direction as Ryugan's face was shifted by an eager smirk. Sengetsu might remember the blade, as he had almost met his end by one of it's attacks. " And die like an Honorable Shinobi.." Ryugan's voice was strict but still managed to come off in a nonchalant way.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 am
Sengetsu said nothing, his eyes followed the tip of the blade down to the man holding the weapon. He recognized the man as Ryugan, yet another of the pathetic members of that wretched Kaguya clan. As the man spoke, Sen's recollection of their past encouters flowed into his mind. "Hmph..." His face broke into a slight smirk, he knew now why this man still breathed before him, Sengetsu had not yet fully recovered from the battle he had before with the Raikage before Hiro and Raiden. "Die?...I would love too, but sadly it would appear that I am immortal...and then there's him..." he stated referring to the dark ominous prescence within himself, a split which could use his optical powers much more effeciently than he himself. His eyes, crimson pools and home to three swirling tomoe reflected a sort of lifelessness. Prior to his disappearance Sengetsu had lost his intent to kill, and gained an instinct of protection. But that had changed now, his quest to purify the Uchiha name had renewed the Sen of old. "You felt it too didn't you..." In that instant his body faded away into a spiral of wind which crashed down through the window into the office converging against the windowsill to spawn the ninja in the room to allow for a more formal conversation. "The breath of the phoenix." Sen's voice was ominous, dark and void of any known human emotion. His face likewise in a sense that it lacked expression and his eyes seemed different to any who had stared into them before. "To make this clear, I don't care about your little plans...I have a few of my own. THe Uchiha will rise again..."

(lol you are truly one of my favorite people in this guild hahaha...leaving isn't fun because then you're stuck with a bunch of what-if's)  

Supernal_SOul

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:49 am
((Sorry for being late, I was doing stuff XD))

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

Ryugan's eyes grew dull, with every Uchiha it was some story that he would rather be spared of. Though Ryugan didn't give the ninja his full attention due to lack of respect, he was able to decode his speak. Sengetsu wished to rid the world of all ninja with Sharingan implants, and once he completed his mission, he believed that his clan would once again flourish. Ryugan thought otherwise, senseless killing would get him nowhere, In Sengetsu's mind he was killing with a purpose but, to Ryugan it had no "True" meaning. Ryugan's teal eyes began to glow, If Sengetsu believed he was the only one who had an inner evil, he would be dead wrong. " Little Plans..Hmph I would think someone like yourself would know exactly what I was up to..It seems your mind is just as inferior as the rest.." Ryugan's tone was acrimonious, somehow once could feel the murderous intent from the sound of his breath. Ryugan's eyes widened sickeningly, his veins becoming easily perceivable as his eyes seemingly bulged out. " You need to stop acting so Righteous..Your Clan has died..and the warriors that come from it are all pitifully weak..The fact you think your clan will rise..Is amusing to say the least..You are one deplorable individual indeed.." Ryugan casually began to lower his blade until it was pointing downward at his sides. " Take me for example...My mind was once as feeble as yours..in my early years as a Genin..First was the thought of Vengeance..then came the thought of Elimination of all of my clan..as I saw myself as the only "true" Kaguya..but those frivolous thoughts are absent from my subconscious..I have a better purpose..but all will be apparent soon.." The office suddenly got tense, as a teal aura began to slowly show itself around him. It would seem as gravity suddenly intensified, making moving more difficult. " Now..." Ryugan stated indifferently, it was obvious that his intense emotions had vanished into thin air. " Lay a Hand on this Shinobi..and I will Strike you down without the slightest hint of mercy..." The gravity pressure intensified again as he said this, his head tilted downward as he simply waited for the expected reaction.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:11 pm
((Haha its cool....awww man now I remember why I don't like rping against you, I always feel bad because I don't have a posting format thing hahahah, I need to find someone to take care of that))

Sen had nothing to say, he pulled his body up to an upright standing position, taking on his usual stance in which his arms were drawn into their respective sleeves. Below his cloak, concealed from the world as always, Sengetsu had activated the jutsu by forming a seal with his left hand. The air pressure in the tower would began to drop substantially and rapidly, those who fell under the spell of the technique would began to fall into a deep slumber. Sen himself took a retreating leap through the opened window and onto SORA which hovered awaiting its master's return. The board dropped in elevation ever so slightly with the sudden added weight before recovering and ascending upward.

"Sengetsu...you're still sooo weak. This man is too much for you, hehehehehehe let me handle it..." voice was entirely goofy, and its laugh extremely child-like. It belonged to a second being within Sengetsu known as Senji, a being who had now forced his way into control of their shared body. Senji smiled delighted at the scene unfolding before him. "Yes, Yes....You sir would make an excellent slave! hehehehehe wanna die and become my first Edo Tensei experiment hmmm?" It was obvious that this was no longer the same Sen, he had a somewhat playful nature about him. "Ryuugan was it? Yea that you're name, Sengetsu alone never obtained these eyes....hehehehe no, no that was all me! I killed that pathetic chuunin to get Mangekyou, I drove us to join the akatsuki and it was I who stole the eyes that granted us Eternal. And you sir are the first ninja since Kazuo Hatake to piss me off!" he chuckled loudly.

((Ok clearing this up, first off activated the stupid Hikui Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu (Low Air Pressure Technique), which usually doesn't work but I needed a useless technique to start things off. Secondly everything Senji said is right, Sengetsu sucks, This other personality is much better, has always been since I first created this rpc. Brief Overview, he's crazy...he moves weird. And this will, if we do fight, be the most awkward battle you've ever had lol. I promise hahaha biggrin ))

Supernal_SOul

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:21 pm
User Image
Isacc Hall

The worlds taken so much from me.....

((Not that hard to make, i genreally just go with the simple title , little message, and a picture, like this one))

...I guess its time to start taking back

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:27 pm
((lol good Start up))

User Image

Ryugan knew he had an extremely limited amount of time before he became incapacitated, he would have to act quickly. Ryugan began to look weak and his voice was hesitant as he uttered " Mezameru.." The instant Ryugan said this, he burst into a gigantic explosion of fire, that would engulf the entire room, mots likely effecting everyone present due to Sengetsu's jutsu. Ryugan would then appear outside the office, Tenrakasei in hand as as he flew in the air gracefully with his black bone wings. Ryugan then activated his Neo Byakugan, to quickly scout out Sengetsu with ease, as only assassin speed ninja could escape it. Once found Ryugan would lash his arms out to his sides, blazing teal flames lashed around his palms briefly before forming teal fuuma shuriken of fire. " Hmph..You aren't Sengestu..." Ryugan said as his hands shot forward with extreme power, sending the shuriken homing in on Sengetsu. Ryugan then zoomed downward with his wings giving him an extra speed boost as he to homed in on the enemy.

- Herufaia Akuma no Shuriken (Hellfire Demon Shuriken) (S rank)
- Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fire Transport Technique) (SS rank)

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:33 pm
A hooded figure was outside the kages office, sitting against a wall, his left hand asking for change. As the explosion happened above him, he would look up, to see the two about to fight. The figure would continue to watch, but not intervene. That wasn't apart of his plan.

(Been in the village awhile, just biding my time, chillaxing, relaxing, and acting all cool)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games