Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:52 pm
She keeps her back to Luna as she listened, glancing back to Luna on occasion when she spoke until remembering to keep her back turned from her. "... I've been in the forest, I know what's out on the average occasion... obviously that man was no normal occasion... Nobody had told me anything of a threat... So, as you can image, I wasn't expecting to have to be on guard for some killer man or... whatever he was." She says before finally turning back towards Luna, but looks down. She shakes her head. "... but, I'm not a child... and I may appear young, but I'm not all that young that I would be naive. If I knew there would be someone out there like that waiting... I wouldn't have risked my life and the gem... That or I would have been prepared for the encounter." She says before sighing and turning away again, arms at her side and looking down. She finally looks back to Luna to ask "... Why are there people after you... or Massasooni... or Frank... or... anyone and everyone?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:20 pm
Your never gave us the time to warn you of the threat when you left like that"She said harshly then calms down"Me they are after for power and ancient hatred mainly..Frank is to get a hold of me to get a hold of Massy.As for massy..that isn't my place to say"She looks at her son"I need people I can trust around my child.He is still young.I was hoping you frank and shadow would watch over him when the time comes I can't be there to protect him"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:49 pm
Vex nods when she gives an answer to her question. She looks down with a frown before closing her eyes, shaking her head. "... No, no... I... it's just..." She sighs, turning away slightly. "... I can't take all of this... I... it's that... Well, it's too much..." She says before landing on the ground and sitting. "... I am not a true part of this family... I'm in it because... well, I'm with Frank... and, though I like Frank and you and such... I can't guarantee that I'll be around forever..." She says before looking to Luna. "You understand that, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:16 pm
She looks at her"I understand that I do little one"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:59 pm
Vex nods, looking away once more. "Right... and so... I just felt I had to say such as to not be confused as... well, owing myself to Frank for all my life." She says before looking back to Luna. "... but, yes... I would be willing to watch your child, if I am around when the time arises."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:14 pm
she smiles"Thank you and vex your welcome here"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:40 pm
Vex nods with a small smile. "Yes, I know... So, we good then?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:01 pm
She nods then moves to breast feed Mack  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:57 pm
Vex nods once more before flying out of the room, leaving a thin trail of pink pixie dust as she flew. She flew into the living room to find Massasooni sitting on the couch, alone in the dark with a slight frown and arms crossed. Vex glances into the other room, which Frank was, before looking back to Massasooni and ultimately deciding to fly closer to him. Massasooni squints his eyes more as Vex eventually sat on an arm of the couch, looking up to him. He eyes her for a moment before looking away. Vex felt a bit uneasy, looking down a bit, but felt compelled to look up to Massasooni to ask "... Why do you hate me?" "... I hate a lot of pixies... natural of me to hate any pixie I see." "... Wh-... Why is that?" "They annoy me." Vex looks down, saddened slightly before looking back up to ask "... but, you seem to hate me particularly... you know, more than that of someone who just doesn't like pixies..." Massasooni glares to Vex to say "... That's because I said I hate them, not that I do not like them, ok?... Now drop it." Vex froze, looking up to Massasooni before looking away with a slight shiver as Massasooni slowly looked away again. After a short moment of silence Vex looks back towards Massasooni. "... So, uh... Why are there people after you?... I mean I hea--" Massasooni glares to Vex. "... because I'm a demon, I killed a lot of people, and people don't like that. Now, stop it." "Stop what?" "Talking to me." "... but, why? I'm ju--" "I'm not in the mood." Vex looks down as she begins to mutter. "I just wanted to get along with you." "Well, don't..." Vex looks up to Massasooni, wanting to say something, but he looks away, obviously not willing to listen. Vex's eyes water a bit, so she closes her eyes as her mouth gaped open, letting out soft murmurs, obviously Vex trying to hold back from crying a bit. Vex flies off, leaving a thin trail of sparkles behind her as she flew, letting out soft sobs as she flew into her and Frank's room and falling onto the bed to stuff her face into a pillow to muffle her sobs. Frank hearing Vex, zips into the living room to look to Massasooni with a raised eyebrow and a frown before zipping into his room to close and lock the door and to try and comfort Vex. Massasooni sighs, closing his eyes with a small frown.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:13 pm
Luna sighs then walks outside with her son.She looks out thinking.She looks at her son and smiles"Things will change my little one"She looks out to the forest.Her eyes started to glow.She felt vex dismay and knew who caused it.She could feel alot of things.Her eyes narrow when she felt something evil nearing.It reminded her of her demon master.She inwardly cursed.Though she was a rare white demon at one point she was a bonded demon.Even back as a babylonian goddess breed she was still bonded to her master.She went back inside and went to Massasooni"Love take our son.I need to do something"She gave him their son before he could say no.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:29 pm
Massasooni opens his mouth to speak, but stops as he looks down to his hands which seemed to suddenly have in it their son. He shakes his head. "Guess that's a bit fair..." He reasoned, being that he had his own 'free times' while Luna was pregnant. He looks to Luna, suddenly getting an odd sense from her. "Is something the matter?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:44 pm
Luna smiles softly"Its fine.just keep him inside"She turns and went outside.She walks from her home her love and her child., frank for a few our link is closed off.Watch over the family. she took a deep breathe, closing their link so he wouldn't feel her pain and walks to her master.She bows her head to him only to get back handed hard but she didn't fall like before.She looks at him with a lifted brow.

Her master glares at her"You been ignoring your summons Luna.I see you have changed forms but you are still my slave."

"only until my debt has been paid lord Crimson. I am bonded yes but soon I will be free of you"

Crimson snarls and took out his whip and used it on her.She didn't cry out even though it hurt which pissed him off.He made them both appear in his home.
She was chained and beated.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:40 pm
Massasooni stood, wishing to follow, but sighs and walks Mark to his crib and sets him in it. He felt another presence lurking as Luna departed from the home, so he places Shadow closer to Mark. After looking in the crib for a moment, he closes his eyes and finally turns around, knowing someone stood behind him. "Get out of here or else--..." "Or else what?" The man asks, challenging with a smirk and his hood hiding his facial features once more. Massasooni frowns. "You may be immortal, but that doesn't mean I can't beat you around." The man smirks. "Same can be said about you... and Luna... besides... perhaps I wish death upon someone other than yourself or Luna..." He says as suddenly Massasooni feels a sick sense, as if sensing Luna's beatings and chains. He then glances to Mark in his crib before glaring at the man who stood with a smirk on his lips at the doorway of the room.

Frank frowns, about to ask her not to do that, but then looses the link. He sighs as he continued to try to settle down Vex, but then Vex suddenly stops and lifts her head up, seeming to sense the man as well as Frank, to which they both remained silent before slowly flying into the hallway to see the man standing at the doorway of where everyone else in the house was. Vex squints her eyes. Frank watches, seeming a lot more curious than afraid.

The man brings his hand to his chin. ”Hello, ‘Massy’.”  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:42 pm
Luna took a deep breathe when there was a pause in the beating.She chants in her mind a healing spell with helps to heal her only to flinch when she was bitten.She glares at the beast that bit her.She kicked it and snarls.Her eyes turning red.

Crimson laughs"Still hate being bitten it seems.Do this job and you will not have to be bitten"

"What job?"She snarls in babylonian

"To kill a hybred child. A new born one of demon blood and that of well yours"

Her eyes widen"Never!"

Her beating began again.She grits her teeth as she was beaten, bitten and whiped.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:12 pm
Massasooni draws his sword slowly as the man looks over Massasooni. "You know fighting will be useless and suicide, yet you with to fight me anyway... My speed, strength, and skills far surpass your own." He says before straightening up to throw his right arm down as it morphs into a whip-like arm/weapon. Spikes ran up the arm/whip, at the end of the whip held three sharp spikes in which appeared sharp enough to pierce into someone enough to be able to grab the person. The man merely smirks as he takes a confident stance.

Massasooni squints his eyes. "You under estimate me… I am a full blood demon… I have nearly limitless power, if I put my effort behind it… you will not overcome me.” He says before raising his free hand and draws forth a black aura, but the man laughs, drawing his own aura. ”… You know what… I’ve grown tired of you… I was only sent to insure the baby dies and you are unfit for combat.” He says as he prepares to whirl his whip for Massasooni and/or Mark, but then Frank zips into the room in front of the man to send a blinding flash into the man’s eyes, causing the man to momentarily become blind. The man holds left arm over his face as Frank hovers over Massasooni’s shoulder. ”Need help?” ”I can handle this, that is if you help me out… close the blinds and the door of this room, quickly… and I’ll take care of this pest.” Frank nods before zipping to the curtains to shut them and closes the door of the room, dragging Vex away with him. The room became nearly pitch dark as the door of the room shut.

The man gains his site and could tell it was bad to see little light in the room, knowing that Massasooni would be stronger in the darkness. He proceeds to whip around, but finds that nothing was within his whip’s reach... not Massasooni, Mark, nor any wall/furniture of the room… which was odd. The man then hears something in the darkness, to which he looks over his shoulder to find nothing. Massasooni frowns, feeling a dark sickness run over him as he steps forward in a thick aura of darkness... the man now seeing Massasooni. ”... This is the end of you…” He says as he walks towards the man. The man whips at Massasooni as he approached, but his attacks barely appeared to harm him what-so-ever. Massasooni grabs the man’s throat and lifts him up as all the darkness appeared to swarm inward and attack the man at once, causing the man to shake in a violent fit in pain. Frank watches the door. After about a minute, Massasooni exits with splatters of a black liquid on him. Frank nods, knowing that meant Massasooni overwhelmed the intruder. Massasooni looks back into the room, which appeared as if untouched and nothing had happened. There was no trace of the man, but perhaps the black liquid on Massasooni. He then looks to Frank and Vex. ”Watch out for people like him… there are more of him… which means he’s likely not really dead.” He says before turning around, about to walk back into the bedroom, but then stops to look to Vex and say ”… Knock off the crying… these are dangerous times… meaning, you have to keep strong.” Before walking in and closing the door.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games