Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:04 pm

Vecan117
((Yah i just walked in. So Kenton... Is who i need to speak to?
((If you want to be a member of the clan yes but usually little things like that are done through roleplay of just your character asking his. Either way you can talk to him.))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:26 am

((Ok so where is Kenton?))

Vecan117

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:14 pm

((*snorts* Your guess is as good as ours. He's hard to keep track of....but we're trying to get him back and updated. He's missed a lot as it is))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:54 am

((K))

Shi, Walked over to a Couch and Crashed...

"I'll just hang then."

He pulled out his silver Short sword and began to sharpen it... The silver didn't hurt him even though he was a Half Vampire.

Vecan117

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:24 pm

Cy had fallen asleep besides Caly whom was wrapped in foliage and lay dormant while her inner child ran amok with the Demon spawn Vincent had created. The grounds of Kanaresshii where silent for now, until the children or the Demon and Aeris returned.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:27 pm

Caly woke slowly, feeling completely disoriented this time. She wasn't sure that this was where she was...but then remembered she had come here alone...only to know find herself wrapped and nearly snuggled against the vampire and Poison. She smiled softly, and didn't move much as she looked at him. Apparently he had fallen asleep and looked so tasty..yet cute at the same time. She was glad she had made his glasses go poof. His face looked so much younger and relaxed now.

For now she just relaxed against the tree and Cy's warmth, content for the moment to just silently sit/half lay there and also try to orient herself once more. Apparently her powers had gotten away from her again...

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:12 pm

Cy slept in the dirt, the rays of he sun keeping him deep in his slumber. He wasnt aware of anything that went around him, at least for now. He lay on his back, his lips slightly parted and his fangs hidden behind his fine lips. It would take the sun or a person to rouse him from his sleep if they truly wanted his attention.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:13 pm

Feeling through their bond that he wouldn't wake easily, she smiled impishly and started moving out of the plant life that had cradled and watched over her while she slept. She moved her small frame until she was on her hands and knees over him (his body between her hands and knees), her hair falling around her like a curtain. A smile graced her lips as she just gazed at his sleeping face. But she decided to have a little fun and leaned in to lick at his lips and then press a kiss to them.

After she trailed her fingers over his face, just enjoying the feel of his skin and being able to touch someone that she truly and deeply cared for. She slid a finger along his bottom lip and then noticed his fangs just behind. Grinning a little impishly she pricked her finger on his fang adn then smeared the little blood that bubbled up onto his lips and tongue and then drew her finger away from his mouth adn waited to see what happened.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:48 pm

Crimson eyes opened to the world the moment Caly's elven blood touched his tongue. Licking his lips in his semi-conscious state Cy's eyes focused on Calys momentarily before heading to her pulse-line. Raising his hand to her cheek his fingers brushed along her skin lightly.

"Id be careful whom you wake up like that." Cy said with a light smirk. "Teasing a Vampires bloodlust is to tease death itself." Cy said as his fingers traced Calys neckline. "Are you offering?" He purred at her.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:41 pm

Caly still grinned impishly down at him, watching his face as he woke up. She leaned into his touch, her eyes half closing. "And why should I be careful Cy, when it is only ever going to be you that I wake up that way?" her green eyes opened and met his gaze once more, her mischievousness mood lighting her face and body language. She shivered when he traced her neckline, but wouldn't subcomb. She wanted to be in control right now..not the other way around.

"Offering? In a way yes," she said slowly and raised her still bleeding finger to his mouth adn smeared it across his lips again, dipping her finger inside his mouth for a second.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:59 pm

"Yes but..." Cy paused as Calys blood was smeared on his lips and he tasted it once again. Closing his eyes he licked his lips yet again and relished her taste. She would have to be careful, if she kept doing this he wouldnt be able to control himself. And it had been awhile since he had fed....

Grabbing her wrist Cy took a deep breath to rope back his urge to sink his fangs into Calys neck right then and there. "Stop you dont understand..." Cy said firmly as his eyes focused on hers. "Your tempting a hungry wolf with a delicious meal. Dont tease, at least not this, its something i cant stand. With other things... yes but unless you want me to sink my fangs in your neck i suggest you stop Caly." Cy said softly, concerned for the girl and wanting to keep her from the animal within him.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:10 pm

She didn't struggle at him grabbing her wrist. But most of her expression fell at his words. She listened silently, but wasn't sure what to say. Her eyes lowered to her lap once he finished, "I'm sorry," her voice was soft adn she meant what she said.

She already called on some healing magic to heal the p***k wound on her finger and within seconds she was no longer bleeding. "I didn't realize that maybe you would so hungry when you woke...otherwise I would have teased you a different way...but you looked so cute...your fangs were nearly peeking out from your lips." a small smile was on her lips, but she still hadn't raised her eyes back up to him.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:18 pm

Cy sat up and sighed at Caly, he was just trying to save the girl from herself, not yell at her like a child. He slipped his hand under her chin and kissed her lips lightly. "Its alright... its just not something to play with lightly. At least not unless your ready to share more than a few droplets." Cy said softly to her, his eyes still crimson.

He leaned in and kissed her neck, just above her pulseline. How badly he wanted to bite down, and even for a moment he let his fangs grace along her skin, asking silently this time and for the final time if she would let him feed from her.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:00 pm

Her eyes raised slightly, glancing at his eyes when he dropped a kiss on her lips. "And as I've said before, that I will share anything with you...after all, we're bonded and I will take care of you just as you do the same..."

It was then that he leaned in, his lips on her neck now. Her head tilted to the side, shivers shooting through her. As it was, a small gasp escaped her throat at the feel of his fangs. Her hands raised to slide along his arms, to his shoulders and then to cradle his head, her fingers threading through his hair. "Perhaps just a taste for now Cy...there is something that I need to check on..and then you can finish your breakfast..." a grin graced her lips at that last part, finding it amusing.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:01 pm

Closing his eyes Cy's fangs picked a spot and sunk deep into her flesh. Letting out a moan as her blood rushed over his tongue, Cy let the sweet crimson liquid come to him rather than force it from Calys body. He embraced her momentarily awhile he took a few precious mouthfuls of blood from her.

Slipping his fangs from her neck he closed the wound with a few licks of his tongue before pulling away from Caly. Cy sighed lightly and smiled to the girl. Removing himself from her grasp he stood up and helped Caly up and onto her feet, steadying her with his hands upon her shoulders for she would be weak from the blood he had taken.

"Now what do you need to check on?" Cy asked her gently.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games