Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ezikii

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:49 pm
xNovercaphobia
Mae saw a guy from the corner of her eye.Stopping,She turned her head towards him completely to get a better look. Her eyebrow rose as she read his mind.
"Hey! What does your sister look like?" She yelled to the guy.

~*~ ®aziel §oul ~*~

User Image

Got up early, found something’s missing
My only name
No one else sees, but I got stuck
And soon forever came
Stopped pushing on for just a second
Then nothing’s changed
Who am I this time, where's my name?
Guess it crept away

Raziel seemed to twitch slightly as a girl's voice called out to him, he flipped quickly yet elegantly to see who was speaking to him. He seemed to smile softly and approach the girl, his stance was gentle.
"She's 5 foot 9 inches, pink hair, and wares Gothic Lolita style clothing... Have you seen her?" He asked smoothly, he seemed to look blank for a second before he chuckled softly.
"Excuse me, I'm Raziel; and you are?" He asked gently with a smile.

Take this happy ending away
It's all the same
God won't waste this simplicity
On possibility
Get me up, wake me up, dreams are filling
This trace of blame
Frozen still I thought I could stop
Now who's gonna wait?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:58 pm
This guy.. seems weird..

Mae looked up at him for a moment then answered, " I go by the name of Mae-Ri Lane. Mae-Ri is pronounced almost like 'Mary'.. And no, I haven't seen her here."
She looked at him up and down before nodding, as if approving something.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Everosa93

Lonely Hunter

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image

Katie smiled over at Shinzo when he broke the branch but landed perfectly. "The zombie city isn't your favorite place to be is it?" She asked him. "I mean, that would surely explain all the guns. You would be the first person I would call if I was going there." She said then laughed a little but quickly stopped and looked over at him. "Wait...are guns even legal at school?" She asked him seriously. She wasn't about to get kicked out and sent back to her foster parent's house if she had anything to do with it...Granted, it was a beautiful afternoon and she should just relax for once in her life but she had a reason to stress over something like this. She couldn't be hanging out with someone who could get her expelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:15 pm
Shinzo laughed and stayed with the short humorous conversations they had until it reached the gun topic.
He pondered the thought.
" Well...there aren't exactly a large definition of rules and guidelines as to what this school should allow. However, if this school allows element users, dragons, vampires, and all that other junk, then I'm sure guns would be like carrying around rubber-bands. Which, in that case, wouldn't even matter. No worries. Besides, I hope you can trust my word that I would take the full blame if it ever came to happen which I highly doubt. "
He said. Although, if the case ever came to be, he would take full responsibility for anything that was his problem. Although, he was definite guns wouldn't be an issue. He was happy she said she would call Shinzo out of anyone for protection. Made him feel special. He was hoping even though his cheeks felt hot, they wouldn't show any signs of blushing.
He tried to make the topic related to that.
" OH! Speaking of help..."
He said, digging into his hood and removing an oddly designed black phone.
" You should give me your number and vice-versa. Y-you, if in case you need to reach me about a question, maybe some help, you you wanted to hang out, ... "
He said, slowly lowering his tone as the sentence continued.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ezikii

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:28 pm
xNovercaphobia
This guy.. seems weird..

Mae looked up at him for a moment then answered, " I go by the name of Mae-Ri Lane. Mae-Ri is pronounced almost like 'Mary'.. And no, I haven't seen her here."

~*~ ®aziel §oul ~*~

User Image

My only name
And soon forever came
Then nothing’s changed
Guess it crept away

Raziel seemed to eye the girl as she spoke, she gave off a strange aura.
Very unique aura patterns... she seems like a fascinating person... He thought, making sure to hide his thoughts deep within the layers of others; to mask it. Raziel seemed to smile and let out a small sigh as she spoke of not seeing Lexus.
"I see, it was a pleasure meeting you Mae-Ri; I guess I'll have to hope she turns up soon then, or else our mother will hurt me." He said chuckling softly, he sounded sarcastic on the last part; though he really did she his mother throwing lightning at him for losing Lexus.
He sighed as he skimmed the park again, then looked back at the beautiful girl.
"Well the only other place I can think of it the Lake... she loves water even if it's not her elemental partner." He said, rubbing his hand through his hair.

It's all the same
On possibility
This trace of blame
Now who's gonna wait?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image

Katie looked over at him as he spoke.. Considering she was the one that asked the question, she should be listening to his reply besides, it was common courtesy. She was relieved more and more every time he added something new to his statements. She especially liked the rubber band part that he so conveniently added into his story. It was only logical that they were aloud to have guns there...self defense...she was kind of shocked to hear that he would take full responsibility for the guns. That was so different from the other people that she knew...they would try to pin it on her. It was a kind thing he said whether it was a big deal to him or not, it meant something to her. When he started digging in his hood, she gave him a kind of awkward stare. 'What all does he have in that thing?' She questioned. When he pulled out a phone, she smiled a little then a little more with every reason she would have to call him. Once he reached the last one and he could barely hear him, she knew that's the one he wanted most of all. It wasn't that hard to figure out. She pulled out her phone, one of the newer ones that she had paid for on her own and went through the menu to get to a new contact. She typed in his name and handed the phone to him so that he could type in his phone number. "That souds like a pretty good plan to me." She said, still smiling. 'Stop smiling like that, you look like an idiot.' A voice in her head told her. Her smile faded only slightly.  

Everosa93

Lonely Hunter

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:37 pm
KhaosFury
xNovercaphobia
This guy.. seems weird..

~*~ ®aziel §oul ~*~

User Image

My only name
And soon forever came
Then nothing’s changed
Guess it crept away

Raziel seemed to eye the girl as she spoke, she gave off a strange aura.
Very unique aura patterns... she seems like a fascinating person... He thought, making sure to hide his thoughts deep within the layers of others; to mask it. Raziel seemed to smile and let out a small sigh as she spoke of not seeing Lexus.
"I see, it was a pleasure meeting you Mae-Ri; I guess I'll have to hope she turns up soon then, or else our mother will hurt me." He said chuckling softly, he sounded sarcastic on the last part; though he really did she his mother throwing lightning at him for losing Lexus.
He sighed as he skimmed the park again, then looked back at the beautiful girl.
"Well the only other place I can think of it the Lake... she loves water even if it's not her elemental partner." He said, rubbing his hand through his hair.

It's all the same
On possibility
This trace of blame
Now who's gonna wait?

Mae's eye twitched.
Beautiful? And I have very normal aura patterns ,Thank you very much Mr. Elegant Weird guy..
"Well, I could help you find her.." She said, smiling.

She placed both her hands in her pockets to warm them up again.

((Edited))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:47 pm
xNovercaphobia

Mae's eye twitched.
Beautiful? And I have very normal aura patterns ,Thank you very much Mr. Elegant Weird guy..
"Well, I could help you find her.." She said, smiling.

She placed both her hands in her pockets to warm them up again.

((Edited))

~*~ ®aziel §oul ~*~

User Image

My only name
And soon forever came
Then nothing’s changed
Guess it crept away

He seemed to smile as she offered,
"I would gladly appreciate your help, she seems to... run off whenever available." He said running his hand though his hair, he knew Lexus hated groups of people; and him in general. He seemed to skim the park again to make sure she wasn't there; then looked to the girl.
"I would love your help... so where shall we go first?" He seemed to ask again, still gazing across the ocean of people in search of his sister.

It's all the same
On possibility
This trace of blame
Now who's gonna wait?

Ezikii

Beloved Shapeshifter

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:50 pm
Shinzo nodded at her.
" You know, I like it when you smile. It tells me I'm doing something right. "
He said, giggling with his comment. A comedian at heart. No one realizes the Jester could make a better night morale wise.
" I think the coolest thing is how anything could fit in this jacket. "
He said.
Suddenly, it was like an explosive vacuum as his body was sucked into the jacket. It fluttered in the air for a moment until his body reappeared into the hood, continuing to walk as normal.
" It's a good technique to wear the jacket while I'm in it for someone to use like a disguise. "
I noted. The thought would be hilarious, though, if the person didn't have anything on under the hoodie. Even better if it was a female.
Pervy thoughts ran through his head for a moment till he caught up with himself.
He handed the phone back to her after he added it in while screwing around in his hood.
Shinzo noticed a pecular fellow lurking around through the park. He would soon know of him as Raziel but those are little details.
" Seems like that guy lost something. "

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:55 pm
"You said she likes the lake, so let's head there." She replied.
He was the first person she met that did the hair thing ,too.
She had the urge to do it, but reminded herself that it was in a messy bun.
She began walking,taking lead.
((Go to lake?))  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ezikii

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:00 pm
~*~ ®aziel §oul ~*~

User Image

My only name
And soon forever came
Then nothing’s changed
Guess it crept away

Raziel seemed to smile as she spoke,
"Yeah, I guess we should begin there." he said softly. As he walked with her she seemed to have a glide to her step, he seemed to chuckle quietly as he noticed.
He skimmed around the Park again, then twitched as he heard a familiar voice.

"O jeez watch out!" Called a girl who suddenly crashed into Mae. Raziel looked down at the two girls, then sighed as his sister was staring up at him.
"Jeez... you really are my sister aren't you?" He said teasing her softly. He offered to help Mae up, Lexus seemed to avoid his hand completely.

It's all the same
On possibility
This trace of blame
Now who's gonna wait?

[[No I had her come to you xDD ^_^]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:04 pm
~*~ Lexus Søul ~*~

User Image

Yea I, I want to go
I want to run
Run to the places where I can be.
I want to know
what is to some,
somebody, something reminding me.

When Lexus noticed she lost her brother, she started to shadow walk to find him. As she increased her speed, she suddenly noticed her brother a beautiful girl walking with him; and the girl she was about to run into.
"O jeez, watch out!" she managed before knocking her over with herself. She sat there rubbing her head, then noticed her brother towering over her. She smirked at his comment, then refused his hand and got up on her own.
"Yes... I am but at least I have a better look on that then you do..." she spoke softly but it had a sting to it. Lexus loved her brother, but his habit of rubbing things in her face was annoying; she bowed to the girl.
"I apologize for running into you... I was shadow walking. My name is Lexus..." she trailed off as her gaze seemed to look around the park.

I want to go
I got to run
Run to the moment that set me free.
You tell me why
I hear the sound,
The sound of my dream

Ezikii

Beloved Shapeshifter

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:14 pm
(( Okay! xD))
Mae accepted his hand.
She brushed off any dirt on her .
"Its okay.. It happens.." She mumbled.
Her stomach growled once again.
"I'm Mae-Ri. " She said.
Shadow walking? ??  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:18 pm
~*~ Lexus Søul ~*~

User Image

Yea I, I want to go
I want to run
Run to the places where I can be.
I want to know
what is to some,
somebody, something reminding me.

Lexus seemed to smile as Mae-Ri introduced herself,
"It's nice to meet you, Mae-Ri." She said smiling, she seemed to notice her Aura; Lexus smiled softly as she scanned it a bit more.
"Your Aura is very nice, it's similar to mine." she smiled as she spoke, Lexus seemed to twitch slightly, and shift her gaze to the shadows of the trees; then sighed as she shifted them back.

I want to go
I got to run
Run to the moment that set me free.
You tell me why
I hear the sound,
The sound of my dream

Ezikii

Beloved Shapeshifter

Everosa93

Lonely Hunter

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

Hearing Shinzo's comment, she blushed slightly. 'You stupid girl.' The voice said again. Blushing wasn't as easy to stop as smiling so this one she couldn't help. She giggled a little when he continued to talk and noticed what he was doing. When he mentioned another guy walking around in the park however, Katie looked, not like she would know him or anything...'Oh great, another cute guy.' She thought then mentally slapped herself for even thinking that. She couldn't even THINK about a relationship...not now. 'Maybe...' She started to think again then stopped herself. 'Falling in love with your roommate would be BAD news!' She yelled at herself internally. She let out a soft sigh as the battle of thoughts continued in her head.

((Ahhh Short >-<))

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games