Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:22 pm
Elliot Salem
But with no merchant, who else do we get to shoot in the face for no reason at all!?!?

Sheva...? Lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:57 pm
No friendly fire. D:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:41 pm
You know how much of a pain in the a** it would be if there was? Anyway, maybe the real game will have an option.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:46 am
Please let there be a mercenaries mini game in 5, and please let the Merchant be as a playable character in it! Anyways, I have officially started saving up for a PS3...100 doll hairs down, a bazillion more to go.

[EDIT]: If there is no friendly fire in 5, then Sheva is more invincible then Leon!  

King of Paradise

wardigiman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:33 pm
In the release of RE5 we wante a free item like in Halo wars, Street Fighter IV, or any other game!!!!!

rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:25 pm
Ummm, I'm pretty sure you get an Resident Evil art cell when you purchase the game from gamestop.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:58 pm
So, I just read the Gamepro review of RE5... they revealed a major spoiler that I am very, very unhappy about. I am now, officially, quite disappointed. The level of anticipation that I had for this game has been squashed considerably.

Seems as though the development team has been blowing smoke up our asses with false promises. evil  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:36 pm
Thee Stranger, ruin the game for me please! Give me a link, or white out the spoiler for me in a new message please!

EDIT: I just read it myself. The next section will be whited out: Lol 1 real puzzle in the game. That sucks balls. I'm glad though it gets darker in the second half (With the pyramids and what not). And whoo! You get to battle Wesker! ******** yeah! But I didn't like the last part..."Resident Evil is gone, long live Resident Evil" What does that indicate...  

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:17 pm
I don't think you read the same review as I did... I didn't hear anything about any of those things, it was something else. Something gameplay related.

SPOILER: Heavily action-oriented, and semi-automatic machine gun-wielding enemies. -_- WTF?!?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:52 am
RE5 is coming out Tmorrow over here in Taiwan, so If I can con, beg, or ask my cousin nicely enough, maybe he'll buy it. Then when I go over to his home I cn play it and see if the storyline is worse than RE4. Also Beta you unlucky person. You did the 666th post on the news thread.  

Alkaizer87

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:35 am
Ok so aside from the re5 coming out tomorrow mornign over here in Taiwan there's also somethign else I would liekto say." I have finally founda way to make the RE5 cover, and also it disqualifies as a survivl horror. You'll see.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:07 am
Yeah, I'm going to be disappointed too. I already am. SPOILER IN WHITE

Jill is the Birdwoman (I knew that already, but theres a vid on youtube that confirms it), and she's Blonde. BLONDE!? WHAT THE ********>  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:07 am
Yea, I already read somewhere that tube-lady was Jill. crying When I told my bf, he gave me a "wtf? look.

I don't get why she's blonde, either! scream

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:28 am
Hahaha, this is looking to be the craptaculest (Story wise)! But I can't wait! Whoo for Confusing and BS spoilers!

And also, Jill is a really big fan of Leon, so she was all like:

OMG LEON IS HAWT I DYE HAIR TO MATCH HIS ROFL CAN I HAZ MEMBERSHIPZ?  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:30 am
give me a link to the youtube video that shows and confirms this.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games