Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII Swimming Pool Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes
51%
 51%  [ 29 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
maybe later
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
SUGAR
37%
 37%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 56

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:00 pm
"Me too. They mean everything to me, like a family." she said as she rested in her chair backwards with her head resting on the back, looking at him. She wished she could remember more of her past, but it seemed he knew her Somebody back then, so maybe he could tell her more.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:06 am
Exvarol looked over to her, she had a longing look on her face. He felt confused. "What is it? Is anything wrong?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:41 pm
Xia blushed slightly at this comment. "No, nothing's wrong. I was just thinking.. Hey, you know, maybe if I think deeper I may be able to remember something about my past.." she said with a smile to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:16 pm
Exvarol smiled at this. "I'm sure you will remember something before long." He felt a warming sensation in his chest, and then he said, "In the meanwhile, maybe I can help you recall?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:52 pm
"Sure." said Xia with a smile. It was the same warming smile Ai always gave. She was known to be elegant and well-mannered, nice and caring. It was strange Xia was slightly mischievous as well as holding parts of her somebody's personality.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:00 pm
"Alrighty then," said Exvarol with a smile as he tapped his fingers in concentration. "Let's see....Ai was very stately, she had this regal air about her. She was always very loving and kindhearted, too. She was the kind of girl you could tell things to, and not worry about being judged or laughed at." Exvarol finished with a sense of accomplishment.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:17 pm
Xia chuckled slightly. "In a way, she was way different than I am. But, I feel I've got her qualities in me. I feel strange when I get near Memories Skyscraper, I think she might of had her heart taken there. And well, Radiant Garden seeems to be a place I should know as well." she said, slowly recalling things that she could think of.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:04 pm
*steps in pool* ahhhhh. *10 minutes later* whats with the fish in the pool... gonk AHHHHHHHHHHH!THEIR SHARKS!!! *flees pool*  

Rose Darklift

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:00 pm
Exvarol's brow became furrowed, a sign that he was in deep concentration. "Well, I don't know anything about her connection with Memory's Skyscraper, although it could be important, but I do know for a fact that Ai lived in Radiant Garden, that is, until the day the heartless came. After that, my Somebody never saw her again." Now, he looked up at the starry sky with a doleful look. Time for the truth. "That's how he lost his heart: heartbreak." He breathed heavily before giving her a watery smile. "Stupid, isn't it?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:07 pm
Xia stared at him. "I'm...I'm so sorry.." she said, and it almost seemed like her Somebody was saying it. She looked saddened as she looked to him then at the sky. She felt comfortable around this boy since she raced him, almost like she knew him before. "I wish we could be Somebodies again.." she said softly.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:50 pm
Exvarol wiped his eyes, and immediately it was as if he had never cried at all; she helped to comfort him. "Yeah, me too. It would be great wouldn't it? To have real emotions, to go back to the lives we lived..." He paused, as he looked for the right words. "This meaningless existance we lead now, it just goes to show that we're not anything without our hearts."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:43 am
Xia listened to him then nodded in agreement. "So, what should we do now since we're the queen and king of this party?" she asked suddenly with a grin, trying to cheer up the moment.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:25 pm
"Well then," started Exvarol, with a slight grin, "if you've had enough with delving on the past for now, I would appreciate a change." He got up and started to stretch as he looked over to her. "I think it's a bit too quiet, don't you think?" He asked with a mischevious smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:03 pm
Xia gave the same grin back. "You bet. What are you planning?" she asked, flipping back over in her chair and sitting up in it.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:25 pm
Exvarol looked around, surveying the area. "Well, this is supposed to be a party, right? What do you say we liven things up a bit?" A very mischevious grin came upon his face as he looked to her, so much so that it seemed like a bit of his Somebody shining through.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff