Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:10 pm

I saw House of the Dead 4 at the Celebration Cinema arcade once and wanted to play it. Then I came back one day and it was gone. Do you really start out with a machine gun? o_o;
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:22 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
JesterXIII
Biohazard EXTREME
3 words. RESIDENT EVIL ARCHIVES
Where's the challenge in that though?
Well, if you have the means of playing every game, then do it. If not, then Archives is your solution.
I like playing through the games as opposed to reading the timelines...but occasionally I will read an updated timeline

JesterXIII

JesterXIII

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:23 pm

I saw house of the dead 4 when I was on a cruise this past summer...didn't play it though...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:28 pm

Why doesn't the media make more zombie movies gonk

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:26 pm

Canas Renvall
I saw House of the Dead 4 at the Celebration Cinema arcade once and wanted to play it. Then I came back one day and it was gone. Do you really start out with a machine gun? o_o;
Machine gun is your weapon for the game. It's awesome.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:48 pm

Nicholai Ginovaef
We can help you out in that department. At least you've got what the plot's all about and not blindly into the whole RE4 world.

Yessum'. I keep getting the urge to perchase a GameCube, but the urge often leaves me quickly. I imagine they're cheap now days, yes? (The new one's comming out though. I was told I should wait for that one... )

Locust Girl

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:50 pm

Omega_Ion_Tangora
Why doesn't the media make more zombie movies gonk

Because compared to a busty blone stereotype, zombies take up the back burner. Which sucks, 'cause I'd rather see the cleavage of a living dead than a 'living' blonde any day. neutral
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:09 pm

Arwynn
Because compared to a busty blone stereotype, zombies take up the back burner. Which sucks, 'cause I'd rather see the cleavage of a living dead than a 'living' blonde any day. neutral

Zombies are more intelligent than the likes of Paris Hilton anyway.
But those nurses in Silent Hill were pretty hot.

Biohazard EXTREME

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:20 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Arwynn

Zombies are more intelligent than the likes of Paris Hilton anyway.
But those nurses in Silent Hill were pretty hot.

I'll have to take you word for it. smile I barely played the game when I was eleven, and I skipped out on the movie. Oh well, better to see it without the charge of a thirteen dollar movie ticket any-way!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:24 pm

Just one question.

That's all, I promise.

Does Lisa actually "talk" in the game? You know, like say actual words? Or anything that might sound remotely like a word?

Or does she just pull a whole "Timmy-off-South-Park-thing..?" confused

question
Not to keep bringing her up.(All though I'm more than happy to. smile )

Locust Girl

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:27 pm

Arwynn
Just one question.

That's all, I promise.

Does Lisa actually "talk" in the game? You know, like say actual words? Or anything that might sound remotely like a word?

Or does she just pull a whole "Timmy-off-South-Park-thing..?" confused

question
Not to keep bringing her up.(All though I'm more than happy to. smile )
Yes, she talks. She says things near a certain plot point in the game. Although, its not by any means intellectually profound, or smart...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:30 pm

The Nemesis parasite did increase her intelligence some. But the only reason she talked is because the smell and sight struck some parts of her restored memory.

Biohazard EXTREME

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:47 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
The Nemesis parasite did increase her intelligence some. But the only reason she talked is because the smell and sight struck some parts of her restored memory.

biggrin Oh, how I'd love to hear her voice.

@Omega_Ion_Tangora What do you mean? Give an example of what she said!

Or a link to a site that will provide me one! Obsessor? Definetely yes.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:57 pm

She says, "Mother." That's all. And she sounds like my evil stepmother. More accurately, she sounds like an middle aged woman who smoked too many cigarettes and burned her vocal cords.

Biohazard EXTREME

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:01 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
She says, "Mother." That's all. And she sounds like my evil stepmother. More accurately, she sounds like an middle aged woman who smoked too many cigarettes and burned her vocal cords.

eek Holy amazing! Thank you, for that. It will come in handy with my flash-videos.

But, when you sort of "run past her," doesn't she make a few grunts here and there..?
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games