Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ibazinga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:12 am
Christine's eyes lit up and she smiled. "Good plan." she said and she paused for a second. "Hmm i thought I couldn't hear ghosts or demons anymore... or maybe i was just blocking them out, but I think I hear one of the two..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:30 pm
After waking up, Natsume changed clothes and followed Demitre's scent. "What have I missed?" she asked as she tilted her head to the side.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:40 pm
Esteban smiled. "You must have blocked them out," he said as the two walked towards the apartments. "It has become easier for you, that much is certain."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:54 pm
The assistant is very gifted Shintsu chuckled as Demitre tried to find Estaban and the lady with the glowing weapons. "How so?" Demitre asked as he glanced around and then leapt from the ship to a broken building and he climbed up to the top I have an odd feeling that she is hearing my every thought to you Shintsu replied as he moved to Demitre's eyes to survey the scene. And i believe your half vampire girlfriend is awake now Shintsu laughed. "She's not my girlfriend!" Demitre exclaimed as he blushed and covered his eyes Hey hey i need to take a look around!" Shintsu muttered as he made Demitre move his hand.. He then spotted a few undead roaming around still and some were moving in the same direction Odd, mindless things like those shouldnt be thinking the same thing, if they even think. But it seems they are herding somewhere. "Herding? Gathering in one spot, walking the same path with each other... "Oh alright" My guess is to follow them but keep from being seen. If these things arelinked to something we don't want that something to spot us...Even though I could possibly take it... "Yeah, yeah mister 'I'm a tough demon" Demitre smirked as he leapt from building to building slowly and as quietly as possible, following the undead.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:40 pm
Esteban smirked as they past countless undead. Unlike the undead who were attacking, the ones closer to the apartments weren't hostile at all, and rather seemed, lively. "Christine, your first lesson starts now, as we walk." Esteban said. "You are going to learn to extend your senses, so you cna feel what is going on around you, for a great distance. Are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:56 pm
Chris smiled widely and nodded unsure of what she was about to do, but either way she was ready for anything he threw at her. She wanted to reach er full potential.  

ibazinga

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:35 pm
"Good, good," Esteban said, notcing Christine's nod. "I want you to reach out with your sences and sense the life, and magic at play around us. I know you can sense to a certain point, inherently, but I want to expand that focus"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:50 pm
Chris closed her eyes and nodded. "And how do you propose I do that exactly?" she asked in a quiet voice. Chris opened her eyes after listening for a second. "THere is a demon somehwere with someone on this ship." she said in a trance like tone. "He knows i can here him. I wonder if I can still..." she stopped talking aloud as her thoughts became words to the demon. "Can you hear me?" she asked through her mind.  

ibazinga

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:46 pm
Angel was way to tired now I dropped her off at the mansion and went off to find Talon and Fang. I found them relaxing and I decided Fang would kill me if I got Talon excited, so I went to a vacant rooftop and reclined on the edge of the roof.

Talon fell asleep and I snuck away, I found Angel and left a note with her, it said this 'Blaze, don't try to find me, we are a danger to many people and I don't want to many casualties against us, I will be somewhere in Byako, maybe start a buisness. Goodbye, Fang'. I went off towards the buisiest part of Byako and tried to blend in.

{Off to Mecha main street}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:21 am
Shintsu laughed lightly as the thought passed to him. I can her you little one He thought in reply to Estaban's assistant. "Who are you talking to?" Demitre asked as he kept hiddin from the undead and leapt when he nearly lost sight of the horde gathering. You honestly didn't hear her as if I can hear her? Maybe it's just me.. "Maybe you're just going insane from being stuck in my body" Demitre laughed No way, I've coped with bein stuck in your body and it seems you're coping with me as well "Very true" Demitre noted as he spotted Estaban and his assistant. "There they are" He smiled as he sat on the edge of the building waiting for them to spot him. What about the gathering undead? Shintsu asked. "You can keep track of them well can't you? Just use your senses with mine and we can find them again" Whatever you say human.

((sorry for late posting, lost track of the forum with the others over it xD))  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:35 pm
Esteban smiled as he felt Christine's mind expand, passing over him like a cool, calm wave. She was doing well. "You've felt the mind of the one following us," he said, pointing out what she knew already. "In fact, he's over there." Esteban spun around and pointed with precise aim, at where Demitre now stood. No doubt he is concerned about the amassing undead. "Christine, continue reaching out, beyond him, feel the entire area, and how it breathes life. Also, allow Demitre to continue following us. He may prove to be very useful."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:25 am
Chris nodded, her snowy hair bouncing. She closed her eyes and suddenly felt extremely full of... everything. She could feel and see everything from a new perspective. The demon's voice echoed through her head and she smiled a little. "Good. And I may be little but I am powerful." she chuckled to herself, knowing it was very true. She was only five feet tall but she found herself growing with power each and every second. "I suggest you keep following us." she added on. She opened her eyes and the golden flecks that speckled her clear blue eyes where aglow.  

ibazinga

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:27 pm
Esteban smiled and started pressing forward again. The masses of undead were startng to crowd together and advance on them, though they still werent showing any signs of hostility. "Come," he whispered and walked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:36 pm
Blaze saw Esteban and Chris down in the street below and he got up and swooped down close to them and remembered that Esteban and him were supposed to continue their interview. "Hey Esteban. Weren't we having an interview before the attacks?"  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:00 pm
"Ah, Mister Blaze," Esteban said, not stopping. "Were we, I can't remember."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items