Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:33 am

There are many things that are out of my ability...

((Ok first rp lesson: always write in full sentenes. Here's an example smile )

Having nothing to do, Zann walked to the academy. He thought it would be deserted, but instead he found a boy sitting in the academy. Well not a boy, a man, as he looked older than himself. Being outside the academy, Zann stood on a tree branch, silently waiting to see if the new guy would notice him. First test. He thought humourlessly.

But there are also many things that I can do well.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:42 am

NEVER FORGET
*chiril feeling a little skirmish stands up and heads for the door. on his way he stops by the window (not looking ought)he flicks his sig ought the window. the sig lands on the tree branch next to iZann. chiril then calls ought to iZann "i have to go pee. he then leaves the room*
NEVER FORGET

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:49 am

((Uh...what's a sig?
Rp lesson number 2: puncuations and grammar XD
But yeah that was much better.
My rpc's name is Zann, not iZann btw))

Zann watched in exasperation as the boy walked by him and headed straight towards the bathroom. He sees me and first thing he says is "I have to go pee?" Zann thought as he formed different opinions in his mind.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:02 am

it is called a sig on gaia///oooo cig got it....i can role play you will see

NEVER FORGET
*with a flash and a gust of wind chiril forms at the top of the tree.the wind dances in his hear. the sun reflects of his blood read eyes. he speaks"i like the wind. it makes me feel free. i call to it and it answers...*
NEVER FORGET

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:06 am

((I have to say Zann, I actually see some potential in this kid. RP Wise, so far, I mean. You just have to learn to draw it out even further kid-I'm Zeno, by the way. Oh, and when I have parentheses before and after I talk, that's OOC=Out Of Character()used to either just let someone know something while you cant RP(Roleplay)Wise, or just to chat as yourself and not roleplay.))

EDIT: {My mistake, not kid-haha... sweatdrop 'ZOMG, he's 21.....'} stressed
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:09 am

De-Vaughn07

((I have to say Zann, I actually see some potential in this kid. RP Wise, so far, I mean. You just have to learn to draw it out even further kid-I'm Zeno, by the way. Oh, and when I have parentheses before and after I talk, that's OOC=Out Of Character()used to either just let someone know something while you cant RP(Roleplay)Wise, or just to chat as yourself and not roleplay.))

EDIT: {My mistake, not kid-haha... sweatdrop 'ZOMG, he's 21.....'} stressed

if you put (()) you are not speaking of your role play? and i am 16 just i play 21 cussss i like that number i will change it if you wish

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:10 am

((Btw since you're a student, you basically can't do anything yet XD Life sucks, I know.))

Zann twitched his eyebrows when Chiril appeared at the top of the tree. A wind elemental, I see. That saves me the trouble of checking. Zann jumped off his tree, and motioned for Chiril to do the same.
"Since you're new here, I'll be your sensei for now. First, what's your name?" Zann asked the most obvious and straightforward question.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:14 am

((What?! Zann is actually taking in and training a Student???? As I recall, when I was an academy student and was training with Kiyoshi, he and yourself told me you weren't a likely one to do that?! Hmmnn? Lol, nah. Its fine. But, whenever you feel the urge to toss him aside as trash, you can lend him to me. I'll probably build a squad anyway. As of now Im training some guy who has no idea about anything, chakra,jutsu, squat. You name it, he doesnt know it. Lol. But yeah, you ever need a break, Ill take him off your hands.))

De-Vaughn07

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:16 am

NEVER FORGET
with perfect grace Chiril back flipped of the tree and landed next to Zann. he looked Zann in the eyes and bowed. he then told him that his name was Chiril mayesen
NEVER FORGET
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:18 am

{{{Nope, this ----->( ) has nothing to do with RolePlaying.
And no its fine, we're not age discriminative here. Nor racist, sexist, or any other -ist.
*Escept maybe terror-ist......
lol, just kidding.}}}

((oh, and these can work too ---> { }/[ ] ))

De-Vaughn07

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:20 am

De-Vaughn07
{{{Nope, this ----->( ) has nothing to do with RolePlaying.
And no its fine, we're not age discriminative here. Nor racist, sexist, or any other -ist.
*Escept maybe terror-ist......
lol, just kidding.}}}

((oh, and these can work too ---> { }/[ ] ))

((o ty... are you a cloud ninja?))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:22 am

((were do you 2 live?))

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:23 am

((yuppers, and dont forget to put your parentheses while you're talkin' to me, because we're OOC.{or at least I am and you're just taling to me} wink ))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:24 am

{{O.o

......U.S.A.?}}

De-Vaughn07

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:25 am

De-Vaughn07
{{O.o

......U.S.A.?}}

((like state cuss it is late here in call))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games