Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KazElli

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi took full control of the body she and Mai shared at the moment. Mai just popped out for one last big grin as she jumped out of Yumi completely.

"Ok." Yumi said smiling as she gently nudged Fenrir and walked to the cafe.

Mai saw the explosion Zeramaru made at the gates and seeing Yumi was too busy she decided to go to her dad in place of her sister.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:59 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((I have no idea. lol))

Fenrir followed after Yumi, a bit confused as to exactly why she wanted his company. The only thing he could tell was that the sound of her heart was getting louder and faster, which in Fenrir's experience usually meant that somebody was about to attack him. His hair stood on edge a bit and he kept a heightened state of awareness as he followed Yumi to the cafe.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:23 pm
((LADIES AND GENTLEMEN A FLAW OF FENRIR!!!!

He does not know how to detect love!!!!))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:25 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User ImageUser Image

The lightning clone of Kazuo appears in a room in the hospital and places Yokai and his dog on the bed. The emergency team comes in and takes care of him putting his vital condition back to a normal condition. He would need much rest. The lighting clone sits in a chair in the room and waits for him to wake up.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:30 pm
Yokai's eyes opened as he felt a stinging pain in his arm. "Crap... that hurt so much." Yuki sat on his lap, with her katana next to her. Yokai smiled as Yuki did her usual snore. Yokai looked at Kazuo and said, "Wow, you're tough... what was the thing that blocked my attack?"

(LOL YUKI GETS TO HAVE A KATANA biggrin D it got approved in the pet's request xD)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:07 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks at Yokai strangely after he asks the question. "What block are you talking about?"

(Awesome! Oh and I forgot what block you are talking about.)

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera walked around then saw Yokai being brought into the room. "What happened here?" Tera asked she was always concerned about people in the hospital, she was one of the really few medics in there.

She also saw the explosion Zeramaru made in the air, they will leave soon.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:01 pm
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((Btw bear, it's not very obvious that he's deaf XD Think of the Yubei 6th sense bloodline in HV, he's kinda like that.))

The seven year old boy cocked his head to one side as Zeno made some signs, though he could not see what they were due to his blindness. However, his instincts told him that the older boy in front of him was trying to tell him his name...something that sounded like Zeno Hyuuga?
"I-I'm Chen Quan."
He stuttered slightly before he managed to get the word right. At that moment, his wolf pup pawed at his knees, seeking attention. Quan picked up the puppy, and turned to Zeno with a smile on his face.
"Zhao!"
He said almost randomly, meaning to say that it was the puppy's name.

User Image

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:40 am
((Btw AC, if you don't want me to keep annoying you, you can just dump Quan with a medical scroll and I'll learn it myself lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:52 am
VanillaBear 166
Fear my Bone... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

((Blind and Deaf??Little much dont you think))
    Zeno bowed"Nice to meet you"Zeno then scratched his head,this man was blind and deaf so how do you communicate with someone like that?

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:24 pm
((Fenrir kicked me through your window while i was passed out so yea))
Darion broke through the glass of a window in the hospital and was still passed out.((im haveing trouble seeing and im very weak.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:42 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((@Darion:...wtf? I choose to ignore.
@Bear: It's my bloodline, it's awesome, so no it's not too much XD And he's not a man, he's only 7 and he's a shorty as well.))

Quan grinned widely up at the 25 year old man, having to lift his head up to be able to "look" at the man in the face. He only stood up to Zeno's waist, and looked young enough to be his son. He knew that his appearance often attracted strange stares from people, due to his blindfold and his lack of English skills.

User Image

iZann

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:41 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera caught the kid flying through the window. She actually got used to seeing people fly through buildings, she punches Zeramaru through walls almost ritualistically so this was actually pretty normal for her.

Tera rummaged through her pack and found some soldier pills. "This should keep his strength up but he cant eat them he's asleep." Tera said to herself as she got a cup of water and an needle. She stirred the pills dissolving them into the water. She opened Darion's mouth and fed him the water which would have given him some energy but it wont really fix why he was weak.

"I can use the diagnosis jutsu or... I could just wake him up and ask what happened." Tera said to herself preparing to slap Darion awake but with her strength she would have broken his neck so she poked him with the needle repeatedly.

((Sorry I'm a bad medic))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:38 pm
Darion grabbed her hand before she could poke again. but kept his eyes closed."that hurts."Darion said as he let go of her hand and rubbed the stop she poked at."I'm afraid to open my eyes...i don't want to know the out come of pushing my limits."Darion eyes tingled and stung a bit."i shouldn't push my Sharingan...even if i was trying to copy Chidori...which i knew wan't possible..."Darion said as he held his head.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 pm
Fear my Blade... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

Zeno smiled back at the kid,he didnt know how but apparently he could understand him fine"Well Chen would you like to go get some Ice cream?"Zeno understood he was a young boy but he didnt know if he had the mind of a young boy...

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games