Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:12 pm

Gohma rested his chin on her forhead as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. His eyes closed and he sighed. "I love you too." He bent his head and kissed her cheek. "I love him too."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:13 pm

hes my pride and joy..im just afraid...that.....i might make the mistakes my mother did.....(a bit of worrieness wasshwn in her eyes)

Cold winter angel

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:16 pm

(Ok, so your a lier, and you FOUND it on google, and you expect to do it? You have no idea what the character Sojiro means to me. If your just gonna wave it by as if its nothing, then you have lost all my respect.)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:17 pm

Gohma hoped his smile would be enough to brighten her up. "You'll be a wonderful Mother Dess." He kissed her and pulled her on top of him as he laid down. He wrapped his arms around her as she lay on his chest. "How could you not be? You're wonderful."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:19 pm

(her face flashing up as bright as a chriastmas lght) thank you....(she layed her head on his chest istening to his heart beat shutting here eyes) your a natural at it though...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:20 pm

((PLEASE TAKE THIS SOMEWHERELESE!!!!!!!))

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:21 pm

Gohma smiled and layed his hands on her back. Just above the waist. "No. I just don't want him to miss out on a father like I did."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:22 pm

((Yeah Soj. Please delete the OOC comments and argue over pm. I don't need this in my rp.))

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:23 pm

(Dess...Gohma...im sorry for this arguement...and if you want a wedding come talk to me...PEACE!!!!!!!)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:25 pm

dontworry youll be great!she smiled as she kissed him)(she made a clone of herself) we need to get to somehwere relaxing lets go to the hot springs)

Cold winter angel

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:26 pm

Oni_Soul
(Dess...Gohma...im sorry for this arguement...and if you want a wedding come talk to me...PEACE!!!!!!!)

ask gohma if he wants too i wouldnt mind at all! so yea...its really is his choice!)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:27 pm

"I don't want to just leave him here with clones Dess." Gohma smiled though and his hands slipped down below her waist. He picked her up softly so her legs wrapped around his waist. "That's not exactly the fatherly thing to do."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games