Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

l0st-angelic-demon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:22 pm
Sophalla
Now Pu, heres a question, why am I cute. Why must you say things like that when its not true.

ninja *hides self from Pu* ninja

If I say so then you are. D=  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:29 pm
Pu Pu`
Sophalla
Now Pu, heres a question, why am I cute. Why must you say things like that when its not true.

ninja *hides self from Pu* ninja

If I say so then you are. D=

If you say so then I am? Phooey, you and rhose, who else is gonna say those evil things about me being cute, I can't remember who else if anyone did say it. But soon, very soon, I will find someone who will say otherwise
razz  

MigamaSavra

l0st-angelic-demon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:31 pm
Sophalla

If you say so then I am? Phooey, you and rhose, who else is gonna say those evil things about me being cute, I can't remember who else if anyone did say it. But soon, very soon, I will find someone who will say otherwise
razz

And untill then you can't say you are not cute. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:35 pm
today is my birthday

VIII-Axel

MigamaSavra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:36 pm
Pu Pu`
Sophalla

razz

And untill then you can't say you are not cute. xD

Well, I can say that I'm not cute, but I will get like, internet beatings for it and stuff. And I can find someone to say it. But I can almost swear that there was one more person who said that I was cute, I gotta find them *searches old posts* And see, heres the thing, I can find someone to say that I am not cute before you can get more people to agree that I am. I believe rhose actually said she was gonna find more people to agree with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:41 pm
Sophalla

Well, I can say that I'm not cute, but I will get like, internet beatings for it and stuff. And I can find someone to say it. But I can almost swear that there was one more person who said that I was cute, I gotta find them *searches old posts* And see, heres the thing, I can find someone to say that I am not cute before you can get more people to agree that I am. I believe rhose actually said she was gonna find more people to agree with her.

Lol. xD Aww well those people are blind an mean. emo

Axel: Happy b-day. 4laugh
Can't wait till mine.

I have to go though, my sister wants on. Xp  

l0st-angelic-demon

l0st-angelic-demon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:45 pm
Never mind she doesnt want on. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:24 pm
Pu Pu`
Sophalla

Can't wait till mine.

@Pu ~ Blind and mean? Are you sure its not that they are right? Lol, technically I didn't say what you said I couldn't say. 3nodding
@Axel ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  

MigamaSavra

midnightrhose

5,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:27 pm
Sophalla
Pu Pu`
Sophalla

Can't wait till mine.

@Pu ~ Blind and mean? Are you sure its not that they are right? Lol, technically I didn't say what you said I couldn't say. 3nodding

Stop lying. You is cuuuuuuute. 3nodding
@ Axel: Happy Birthday.... again... ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:01 pm
midnightrhose
Sophalla
Pu Pu`
Sophalla

Can't wait till mine.

Stop lying. You is cuuuuuuute. 3nodding
@ Axel: Happy Birthday.... again... ninja

Not so. Plus neither one of you is trying to find anyone to say otherwise. But I is trying to find people to say the same as me. razz
So, I win... I think. I do live with rhose, and she can just like, thunk me if she feels like it or if enough people tell her to.
*hides from rhose behind the kung-fu kitty*  

MigamaSavra

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:05 pm
where's my presents scream
haha, just kiddin'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:06 pm
VIII-Axel
where's my presents scream
haha, just kiddin'

O.o Where's mine, Bish?
lol
^^
*hug*
heart

midnightrhose

5,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:07 pm
I never knew it was your birthday

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:29 pm
VIII-Axel
I never knew it was your birthday

Coz it's not. Mine's not for forever. dramallama  

midnightrhose

5,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:31 pm
exactly, so I don't owe you gifts

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games