Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13225 13226 13227 13228 13229 13230 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Oh nohohoho!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:36 pm

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin
For one thing Peppy was the only one who wasn't totally ******** useless when he was being tailed, he could actually get away and didn't need you to shake his d**k for him like you have to do with Falco and Slippy!

TAKE CARE OF THE GUY BEHIND ME FOX.

WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG FOX!?

SORRY GUYS. I NEED TO SIT THIS ONE OUT.
That doesn't happen half as much as it does with the other two. Also he doesn't go down like a b***h against Star Wolf. Every time I get a bead on Wolf Falco and Slippy would be bitching at me.

Eh. Every person has it different. Peppy was the only one who got shot down in Sector Z when I ignored my wingmen. The other two were whiny, but didn't die.

Although not to defend them, but Falco and Slippy did have a purpose in story mode aside from helpful tips. Falco opened paths to harder areas, and Slippy had the Boss HP.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Lol. Owwin's easy.

What a slut.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:38 pm

Ribbin
Lol. Owwin's easy.

What a slut.
Yet my standards are still too high for ribbin's smegma junk.

Owwin

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:38 pm

Owwin
Harusame Mizukishi
Owwin
For one thing Peppy was the only one who wasn't totally ******** useless when he was being tailed, he could actually get away and didn't need you to shake his d**k for him like you have to do with Falco and Slippy!

Easy dude, I'm just being an a**. sweatdrop
I am being easy, I just like to swear.

Oh. Ok. ^^

And I read somewhere that Falco needs the least help, then Peppy, then Slippy. I think it's because of their other abilities. (pointing out weak spots, shield analysis respectively)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin

That doesn't happen half as much as it does with the other two. Also he doesn't go down like a b***h against Star Wolf. Every time I get a bead on Wolf Falco and Slippy would be bitching at me.

Eh. Every person has it different. Peppy was the only one who got shot down in Sector Z when I ignored my wingmen. The other two were whiny, but didn't die.

Although not to defend them, but Falo and Slippy did have a purpose in story mode aside from helpful tips. Falco opened paths to harder areas, and Slippy had the Boss HP.
Falco was the only one of my wingmen that ever died, though Slippy did get sent through a warp portal in Sector X.

Owwin

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Owwin
Ribbin
Lol. Owwin's easy.

What a slut.
Yet my standards are still too high for ribbin's smegma junk.

._. It hurts because it's true.

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin

Although not to defend them, but Falo and Slippy did have a purpose in story mode aside from helpful tips. Falco opened paths to harder areas, and Slippy had the Boss HP.
Falco was the only one of my wingmen that ever died, though Slippy did get sent through a warp portal in Sector X.

gonk
How?

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

I'm out of Mario quotes. ._.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:44 pm

Regulust

Mumma mia?!?!?

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin

If yu mean getting bashed down to Titania, then phail.

Regulust
Okey-dokey?

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:45 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
Regulust

Mumma mia?!?!?

I've already done that one.

Regulust

"LUIGI, LOOK! ITS FROM BOWSER!"

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

Regulust
*snore*ravioli
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13225 13226 13227 13228 13229 13230 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games