Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13227 13228 13229 13230 13231 13232 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:13 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
If yu mean getting bashed down to Titania, then phail.
Are you kidding? That level is awesome!

Titania, along with Sector 6 and Hard-mode Venom are the only stages that I have a chance to die. So it's not one of my personal picks. Mizu has Aquas. Despite being easy, I have Sector Z, and the Asteroid Belt. The latter because if it was a multi-player battlefield, nobody would out fly me there.
I love the Asteroid Belt as well, but I can't name it as a favorite. I actually can't name a favorite. I am too indecisive.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:17 pm

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
If yu mean getting bashed down to Titania, then phail.
Are you kidding? That level is awesome!

Titania, along with Sector 6 and Hard-mode Venom are the only stages that I have a chance to die. So it's not one of my personal picks. Mizu has Aquas. Despite being easy, I have Sector Z, and the Asteroid Belt. The latter because if it was a multi-player battlefield, nobody would out fly me there.
I love the Asteroid Belt as well, but I can't name it as a favorite. I actually can't name a favorite. I am too indecisive.

Having that as a multiplayer stage with indestructible asteroids would have been epic. Definitely would be my domain. I GUESS for Mizu's sake, an Aquas battlefield would have been ok as well.

@Reg:I believe the real thing is a Hammer of some kind.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:25 pm

Regulust
Is a Mjolnir even an actual thing?

In Norse mythology, yes, I suppose.

I liked how they did it in ToS.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Having that as a multiplayer stage with indestructible asteroids would have been epic. Definitely would be my domain. I GUESS for Mizu's sake, an Aquas battlefield would have been ok as well.

I like the idea of both. I loved the blue marine, and I am pretty good at corralling in dog fights, so I'd bet I could pressure somebody into a difficult choice between scraping an asteroid or taking a bomb.

Owwin

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:35 pm

REG WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE!?

*punches self* D'ouch!

Anyways goodnight culites... again my mere human body will keep me from posting on a "special page"... this time with 13231.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Regulust
REG WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE!?

*punches self* D'ouch!

Anyways goodnight culites... again my mere human body will keep me from posting on a "special page"... this time with 13231.
We need to boost it forward real fast and post ther before you have to go to bed. PAU!

Owwin

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin

I like the idea of both. I loved the blue marine, and I am pretty good at corralling in dog fights, so I'd bet I could pressure somebody into a difficult choice between scraping an asteroid or taking a bomb.

I'd be somersaulting or brake-hiding behind one of the bigger asteroids as an ambush.

In your case, I'd go the Asteroid path. I'm pretty talented myself with flashy flying so I'm willing to bet I could maneuver around said space rock.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
I'd be somersaulting or brake-hiding behind one of the bigger asteroids as an ambush.

In your case, I'd go the Asteroid path. I'm pretty talented myself with flashy flying so I'm willing to bet I could maneuver around said space rock.
My cousin and I got in constant somersault battles, we would try to outmaneuver each other with the boosts and such. Eventually we just stopped somersaulting all together and started U turning and escaping each other by using multiple feints.

Owwin

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:52 pm

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin

My cousin and I got in constant somersault battles, we would try to outmaneuver each other with the boosts and such. Eventually we just stopped somersaulting all together and started U turning and escaping each other by using multiple feints.

A well placed Smart Bomb would have solved the Somersault issue. I learned the hard way when my stepbro made me 'sault with a lock-ok, and exploded the bomb in the epicenter if the flip. I got hit by the entire explosion and couldn't break from it.

But yea. It's real fun when yu can get into a dogfight based on strategy.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:55 pm

Night Cult

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:57 pm

G'night J
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:11 am

s**t, I can't get past a simple bone dragon enemy. D=

EDIT: Unless, it was the boss, I didn't check for a health meter. xD It would explain why he raped me.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:20 am

Quote:
The Nintendo game designer Shigeru Miyamoto has shown interest in creating a Star Fox game for the Wii console in the future. As of now, however, no plot has been announced. Miyamoto has suggested the Wii Remote would work well for controlling an Arwing, while series designer Takaya Imamura has also said he has some ideas for a sequel to show the true ending of Star Fox Command.

Yes?

Edit: Also:

Quote:
Smart Bombs (called Nova Bombs in the first Star Fox).

I like that name better. What say yu all?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:26 am

Grandchase's PVP may be good, but I can't help but thing the mage's Meteor attack is slightly broken.

One hit from that and you can say goodbye to your entire HP bar!

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:34 am

TtheHero
Grandchase's PVP may be good, but I can't help but thing the mage's Meteor attack is slightly broken.

One hit from that and you can say goodbye to your entire HP bar!

Sounds about right to me. mrgreen

Speaking of mages, how easy would it be to make a Ribbin on Grandchase?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13227 13228 13229 13230 13231 13232 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games