Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:48 am

Yoder
Wow, very interesting indeed. I'm impressed on their original take on batle systems.

Try creating a simple RP character there xd It takes about 4-6h just setting the stats up, seriously!
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:07 am

Wow . . . that much time?! The most complex system I know of in tabletop RP is Palladium and that takes about an hour to work all ot it out. eek

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mou

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:21 am

Talon TDS
Wow . . . that much time?! The most complex system I know of in tabletop RP is Palladium and that takes about an hour to work all ot it out. eek

It might just be me being slow @_@

There're just a lot of techniques to go through and if you don't have a very clear plan already, you'll be in trouble.

Edit: Alright, went through the character creation and it seems like making a basic genin wouldn't be too tough... but as soon as you want to create a sensei or more advanced character it gets a bit complicated. I still think I exagerated a little, forgive me.
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:11 am

*enters in flash of fire and lightning* Good morning all. This one is known as Jack shade and has recently been accepted into this place of imagination. I have been roleplaying for some years now and in truth, it is the reason i joined gaia. If ever a need or want arises for one such as I to be accepted into a roleplay then this one would be honored to join.

jack_shade

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:30 am

jack_shade
*enters in flash of fire and lightning* Good morning all. This one is known as Jack shade and has recently been accepted into this place of imagination. I have been roleplaying for some years now and in truth, it is the reason i joined gaia. If ever a need or want arises for one such as I to be accepted into a roleplay then this one would be honored to join.

Hello ^_^
*likes the special effects*
Heh
*disappears in a plume of purple smoke, only to re-appear sitting in a purple bean-bag chair*
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:58 am

Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade

Hello ^_^
Heh
*disappears in a plume of purple smoke, only to re-appear sitting in a purple bean-bag chair*

*bows* your command of teleporting is just as impressive milady.

jack_shade

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:04 pm

jack_shade
Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade

Hello ^_^
Heh

*giggles* 4laugh blaugh
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:16 pm

Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade
Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade

Hello ^_^
Heh

*giggles* 4laugh blaugh

*laughs and smiles*

jack_shade

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:18 pm

jack_shade

*laughs and smiles*

What kind of roleplays do you prefer? Magical powers, or fighting, or...?
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:22 pm

Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade

*laughs and smiles*

well I will do any roleplay to be sure, but my favorite will have to be medieval fantasy or feudal fantasy. Anything with magic and adventure set in the past is truly my calling. I do however enjoy futuristic roleplays as well.

jack_shade

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:27 pm

jack_shade
Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade

*laughs and smiles*

well I will do any roleplay to be sure, but my favorite will have to be medieval fantasy or feudal fantasy. Anything with magic and adventure set in the past is truly my calling. I do however enjoy futuristic roleplays as well.

Ahh.
You'll find alot of fantasy stuff, here wink
I dont think we have many futuristic roleplays, if any. But its always good to go and check out the different types of roleplays out there...
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:31 pm

Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade
Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade

*laughs and smiles*

Ahh.
I dont think we have many futuristic roleplays, if any. But its always good to go and check out the different types of roleplays out there...

aye that be true. i have rped for many a year and joined gaia because of it...i would be dissapointed if I found no good rps about. Pray, tell me good lady, what rps do you enjoy?

jack_shade

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:45 pm

jack_shade
Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade
Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade

*laughs and smiles*

Ahh.

aye that be true. i have rped for many a year and joined gaia because of it...i would be dissapointed if I found no good rps about. Pray, tell me good lady, what rps do you enjoy?

Doesnt matter, really. I like things with magic, or strange races in them.
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:47 pm

Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade
Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade
Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade

*laughs and smiles*

Ahh.

ah...tis always fun. A worthy subject of rp milady.

jack_shade

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:54 pm

jack_shade
Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade
Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade

Ahh.

ah...tis always fun. A worthy subject of rp milady.

Why so formal? sweatdrop
Just call me Goosey 3nodding
Mother Goose, the Disturbing Tale Teller, at your service! *bows*
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games