Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

jack_shade

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:55 pm

and jack shade, a destinationless wanderer, at your service *bows back* this one is waiting for someone to see his medieval/feudal rp thread....*waits in bushes siletnly*
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:01 pm

jack_shade
and jack shade, a destinationless wanderer, at your service *bows back* this one is waiting for someone to see his medieval/feudal rp thread....*waits in bushes siletnly*

*looks at the word 'desc'*
I'm assuming that is a profile, of a sort.

Oh, for the roleplays that require profiles to be posted, or sent to you, its easier for others to understand and whatnot if you post the form needed, and let them know whether or not they PM it to you or not...

Otherwise...
Do I need to post my form, or not? sweatdrop
I'm only in one, active, roleplay at the moment, in this guild, and would like to join more 3nodding

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

jack_shade

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:04 pm

Disturbing Tale Teller
jack_shade

*looks at the word 'desc'*
I'm assuming that is a profile, of a sort.

Oh, for the roleplays that require profiles to be posted, or sent to you, its easier for others to understand and whatnot if you post the form needed, and let them know whether or not they PM it to you or not...

Otherwise...
Do I need to post my form, or not? sweatdrop
I'm only in one, active, roleplay at the moment, in this guild, and would like to join more 3nodding

post your desc before your first post tehn work your way into teh sotry...this one will make the neccesary changes to the topic and of course you can join. This one wishes for others to come.
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:03 pm

I have a dentists appointment tomorrow x_X

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:15 pm

Disturbing Tale Teller

I hate dentists D: They've killed half my teeth already ;--;
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:17 pm

Mou
Disturbing Tale Teller

Nevermind that I dont take care of my teeth....
I hate it when they tell you 'you should be brushing ever morning and every night, or else you will lose all your teeth and have to wear dentures when you turn 22.' or when they chew you out because you have to get fillings, or whatnot...
Plus, I just hate the dentists office... >_<

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cat69

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:07 pm

hey folks...so sorry for basically being MIA for the past while...total craziness here in Vancouver...Right now I really only have time to write this to let everyone know that as of tomorrow I won't be around till sometime after the 5/6th of June. I'm heading to Ireland tomorrow for a couple weeks and then back to Kingston for my grad ceremony then I jump headfirst into work on June 6th....hopefully I'll find some time to post and such after work but I'm not sure....so till i talk to everyone again...have fun RP'ing and sorry to any RPs i'm in that I've sort of abandoned....I REEEALLLLLY didn't wanna do that!!!!!!!! gonk sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:00 pm

Disturbing Tale Teller
Mou
Disturbing Tale Teller

Nevermind that I dont take care of my teeth....
I hate it when they tell you 'you should be brushing ever morning and every night, or else you will lose all your teeth and have to wear dentures when you turn 22.' or when they chew you out because you have to get fillings, or whatnot...
Plus, I just hate the dentists office... >_<

@_@ I brush my teeth very carefully, I've even been to those kind of special dentists that teach you how to take care of your teeth in the best possible way and stuff. I have real bad teeth, which is why I have to be careful. I've had to get fillings for many of my teeth already and lots of other crap. I hate when the stick those nasty syringes into my mouth crying

Mou

Micaelae

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:36 pm

-had his teeth drileld without any painkillers-sweatdrop-
-had like 12 fillings put in sweatdrop .Didnt hurt for some reason^-^-

ooo ivellias is happeh!

A store in the mall near me is going out of business(sadly cause it sold Anime stuff and teh awesomenessnessness!)but everything they have is like 40-60% off, and then if the tag says its on clerance for a cheaper price or another like 20-40% off, it ADDS ON!o.o!!!

Soes ivellias now has a 5$ Hellsing Messenger bag, the second cowboy bebop Dvd(12$), the first FLCL Dvd(11$), teh Stubbs the Zombeh cd soundtrack(4$), the Gungrave OST cd(also 4), Samurai Champloo OST(6$), teh Robot from FLCL(6$), a Menchi on a grill(from excel Saga, the grill works! xd ), and a deck of playing cards wif Yu Yu hakusho on it(25 cents^^)

And Ivellias has one mroe week of school to go!

And just found the Hellsing opening song-teh awesome-
As well as the Trigun cd weeeee!

-Esplodes-
-Joygasmo.o-

Ooo and Mou!I lurfles your siggy pic^-^-wants one like it>.
Would 512 gold sway you to makes one for meh?-waves a pitiful lil sack of 512 gold^___^-
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:42 pm

1/3 of the way to making the guild, goldwise ^_^

I'm gonna need to start doing the major work, and whatnot...
Think of a storyline...
Races...
Classes...
First sets of armour...
Area monsters and levels...
hometown descriptions...
Mods...
test-players...

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mou

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:45 am

Ivellias
Would 512 gold sway you to makes one for meh?-waves a pitiful lil sack of 512 gold^___^-

I didn't make it, but got it for only 450g... I can try finding the shop again and see if she's still doing commissions 3nodding

Edit: Found it, I think she's still open:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13513765&page=1
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:53 am

Mou
Ivellias

I didn't make it, but got it for only 450g... I can try finding the shop again and see if she's still doing commissions 3nodding

Edit: Found it, I think she's still open:
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13513765&page=1

-gluggles Mou for bein Awesome-

hip hip Mooo!^_^o.o

Micaelae

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:29 am

The cleaning stuff the dentists use tastes nasty >_<
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:52 am

lol!

ScarlettVixen

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games