Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:31 pm
And how would you feel if I were to pay you the same amount I would pay Arena?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:32 pm
*Shrugs* We do try to keep SOME balance, though.

But I rather like how the Nyarlathotep series has come across as one gigantic troll. ^^ For example, there's a Fateseal (Scry your Opponent) where you have to show them the cards you're putting on the bottom of their library, just to let them know what they're losing. I don't want to have anything that's just a normal ability if it's at all possible to mess with the opponent while you're at it. XD  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:38 pm
I'd feel about the same, by the way. o wo I mean, I make items just for fun. I'll take money if you want to give it, and I won't care if you don't. It's not about the funds for me, it's about the opportunity to be creative!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:44 pm
Ah. Well, I can guarentee that I have problems on either being too broken or too soft on the first go-through.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:45 pm
That's what the review process is for. XD I have TONS of rejected ideas, and I helped put the system together!

Also, I frequently try to see just how creative I can be with character builds. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:00 pm
why do you think I haven't submitted Sheoldred's profile? I am still reviewing it to, as one song said, "push it to the limit" so she shows that she is powerful.

The Praetors are supposed to be "Dangerous and powerful on their own, but if they [i[ever settled their differences, they would be super powerful"

Elesh Norn: Indoctrinate-style
Jin-Gitaxias: Experiment-style
Sheoldred: Enslave-style
Urabrask: Reforge-style
Vorinclex: Consume-style

Those are how they would fight like, and how Sheoldred was, it would not be pretty at all for them to work together.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:05 pm
I have no idea who the Praetors are. XD My stuff's more like... if any of the Outer Gods actually paid attention, Earth would be screwed. But we're too insignificant for that, so only the minions really do things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:22 pm
That sounds alot like Vorinclex. Jin just wants test dummies.

(I would teach you all about Phyrexian lore, but I doubt you would be awake to hear all of it, since Phyrexians go back to Onslaught, which was back in 2002.)

Think about the Phyrexians, or rather the Glistening Oil that causes anyone
Even Karn, the most near-god of planeswalkers, only below Erza, was almost turned into a phyrexian
as evil, but an evil that if left alone, will leave you with all your allies stabbing you in the back because of their influence. I believe MTG has stated that Glistening Oil is the corrupting force of Phyrexia, (Basically, if you were infected with Glistening Oil, you had a nonstop timeclock on you until you joined them)  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:38 pm
Ah. o wo My set just has the general awkwardness of eldritch powers being bad for humanity, and also about the only way to fight other Eldritch powers. It doesn't help that at least one of the entities involved is ramping things up specifically for the lulz, nor that there are a large number of dangerous books chock-full of things that nobody except Valissa needs to know... rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:54 pm
so was I right that you weren't interested in the story of it?  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:21 pm
I like stories in general, but I'm not a hardcore Magic player or anything, so it's not -quite- as important to me as my own stories and whatnot. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:15 am
I just reread stuff (I rant when I love my praetors) and the glory of Fateseal is the mystery. they worry because you are basically controlling what the opponent's next draw is. doing it often and consistently enough, and the opponent won't be able to do anything to you because you are basically being fully manipulated (that is why there are only two fateseal cards in existance. And why sliver decks with that sliver in it are nightmares.)  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:52 am
I finally changed my avatar. o wo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:41 am
and it looks very homely. Can I put your hair in braids, Stick-chan?  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:55 am
Well, the series also includes 'Scry', so... yeah. XD And a good amount of searching cards to help get things out to the field; I'm sure they can manage somehow.  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games