Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:57 am
I suppose so, Z. o wo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:03 am
...*Teasip* ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:09 am
'Amazing chest ahead.'

User Image

'Praise the sun!'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:25 am
Indeed. o wo *Returns from trying to slap some sense into someone who was being ridiculous*

User Image

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:29 am
Well... That's about all I need to know. o wo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:34 am
...Commander Valissa would agree that you don't need to know anything more than what she tells you. XD Anyway, how are ya?  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:35 am
*Holds in rant about creature type*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 am
And also, if there were any seductress I would follow, it would be Olivia.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Yes, Olivia is a magic the gathering card. But this picture better describes her then the actual card (The artist ******** up))  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 am
stickdude
'Amazing chest ahead.'

User Image

'Praise the sun!'
Those are some suns I wouldn't mind praising.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:40 am
Alright. Had a few friends from up north down for the week, why I haven't been around lately. o wo
One of them gave me a cold, though I don't know if it was the fact that he was sick, or the fact that he insisted on having his window open the whole ride home at 9PM in the middle of
winter... Eyech... >.<  

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am
@Stick: You're in Australia. EVERYWHERE is north of you. XD

@Zorc: Specific note for this set of cards, and yes, I have some important reasons for it. ^^ Most creatures are in one of three types, although a few exceptions do exist.

1) Humans, comprising the forces trying to protect the Dreamlands. Not actually terrible monsters.
2) Monsters, which covers most of the usual creature types, and is represented by everything from butterflies to wolves. They've mostly made alliances with the major factions, and a few of them help the humans. Most don't, though.
3) Horrors, including some of the most twisted creatures usually thought of as monsters, which are primarily the direct servants of the cosmic horrors.

Remember, Zorc, this is not (and will never be) an attempt to fit in with mainstream Magic. ^^ It's a set balanced against itself, and I keep the creature types low because there are many effects that depend on that for balance reasons. And I will virtually slap you or something if you do something like rant about creature types when the usual rules were never intended to apply. I've already had to do that sort of thing to someone who was viewing artificially-created children like abominations instead of people, and I'm not in the mood for more ridiculousness. = w= You'll just be creating a situation in your head, then complaining about something that only exists in your head, okay? So don't rant. Don't even imply you want to; I know exactly what I'm doing with these cards, and I want it the way I'm doing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 am
I understand. but even still, It is an eyesore to me that I wanna grab a sharpie and rectify.

Also, excerp on what Phyrexia is like to people:
Phyrexia is hell on the creature type system. One man's Horror is another woman's Construct is a third person's Insect Zombie Thopter. Phyrexia is explicitly a mishmash of vat-grown flesh and engineered metal, sinew wrapped around rotors, buffered by undead tissue and shot through with viral oil.

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:45 am
I'm not even gonna grump at you for that comment.
Maybe if I drink more of your tea I'll come across the anti-venom from the tea I drank earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:48 am
Root beer is the key to my life. Life without Root Beer to me is like being empty. That is why I love the sustenance that root beer gives me.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:52 am
@Stick: mrgreen

@Zorc: And I don't care. 4laugh

User Image

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games