Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:01 pm
*does the John Travolta pointy thingy*

I heard people with higher IQ's dream more...

Dude, we'd have online registration,... and still have to go meet this advisor,and still have trouble getting holds for prerequisites removed. Glitches in their matrix!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:03 pm
ChainsawDooM
... Okay... now my brain is just saying random s**t for no reason at all...

"Alright everybody! Gather around the sombrero!"
"Catch that man! He sold me a bad rubber dinghy!"
"Flee the premises, or we will be forced to eat your socks!"
"In case of an emergency, fire auxilliary thrusters, reinforce the forward deflector shields, and tighten the third screw over the 19th bulkhead in the kitchen on deck 12 1/2."

Uh oh, sounds like the sleep deprivation is starting to take affect.
Is that the right affect/effect? I don't know.

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:04 pm
ChainsawDooM
Gotta go... Class... Been on my laptop. Gets out in... an hour and a half or so.

Good luck. Hope it's enjoyable!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:08 pm
Yikes thats scary!  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:14 pm
Sounds like in your school it was really hard to get things done.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:20 pm
Hazumu-san
Sounds like in your school it was really hard to get things done.

Yeah, sometimes I'd wonder if it was just their way of weeding out who really wanted to be there. It wasn't a little college either, Southeastern Louisiana University. Next step up would have been LSU. They're so over-rated... People drive me crazy around here,... all LSU fans... I'm thinking, most of y'all probably didn't even go to college, never-the-less LSU! rofl  

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:21 pm
I've always wondered, are people in other states as supportive of their [state] college team?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:25 pm
Its the same here with UofM, I went to Central Michigan University, and I am so sick of seeing Blue and Gold everywhere. I also have to say, the UM / MSU rivalry just mystifies me. rolleyes  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:34 pm
It killed me to see SLU students going to class sporting LSU gear. I was like, you do know what school you attend, don't you!?
Maybe it's because our Pro football team, the Saints, suck so bad, and always have...
I'm just not into football at all anymore.
I'm not even sure who's in the Super Bowl.
That's bad, huh, like unpatriotic or something?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:40 pm
Nah! I have never followed football. Although I was happy when our football team beat MSU at a special game. (One of the very few times I went to a football game)

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:55 pm
It didn't help much that my little brother ended up going to LSU. Talk about sibling rivalry! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:07 pm
I'm lucky that way, being that my little brother went and became a career marine. At least I don't have to deal with school rivalries too. smile There seems to be a lot of schools around us. Baker College, Kettering Univeristy, UofM-Flint, and a chapter of CMU and Mott Community College. Thats a lot don't you think?  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:13 pm
Since I'm disinterested in sports, I tend to lack school spirit. All that school rivalry stuff seems kind of trivial and insipid to me.

Of course... the high school I went to also seemed to lack a lot of school spirit, at least everyone who wasn't on some kind of team. Starting my junior year, I think it actually became mandatory that students attend the pep rallies. Before that, you could choose either to go to the pep rally, or go to the cafeteria for the duration of the pep rally. ... I think that policy was because so many of us were ditching the pep rally, it actually became demoralizing for the teams, and having the complete opposite effect of what was intended. Some skipping or something else might have been involved, but I know a lot of people didn't go to the pep rallies before that rule. I'd say half the school or more, probably.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:44 am
Mandatory pep rallies.
You'll have school spirit, even if we have to beat it into you.
Now, fall in line!

That's a pretty impressive list, Hazu. There's several in this area, too, although I've been hearing that many are having major cutbacks this year. It would be a shame to see them fold. I can't help but wonder what the future holds for this area.

Oh, I wanted to let y'all know, your dreams maybe coming true!!!
Check it out:

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/01/22/flying-car.html  

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:49 pm
*forces self out of the computer chair*
I think I'm going to force myself so go back out and find a book to read. I wish I didn't seem to get online way before everyone else... it's just that I either get on while I'm at work (which all depends on what classroom I'm in for that day) or I make sure to log on right when I get home- that's when I'm glad to be home and don't feel like doing any real work, but before that tiredness sets in, when I don't even want to move.
All this freezing weather has really been making getting up and going in the morning feel like I'm on automatic pilot for most of the am!
As I was driving home yesterday, I was thinking, "boy I can't wait for warmer weather." But then I thought, "oh, sure, and then it'll get too hot before ya know it." So that lead to comparing the hottest temps to out coldest. That's just too much of a variant there! *b*tch, b*tch, whine, moan...*
Ok, I think I'm done.

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games