Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Drew was also getting hungry and his stomach was growling. "Um....apparently I'm hungry too." He said with a quick flip back to his feet.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:06 pm

[Yue is back!!! Sorry about that guys, but I got to go to a free and private screening of the DBZ movie tonight and I couldn't miss it. Rocky, you played it perfectly; I was going to take that route myself actually. LOLZ 4laugh ]

Yue blushed deeply and spoke; "I don't know what happened but I feel like it might be my fault. I'm sorry. I didn't- Rocky!!!" He spotted the wolf laying on the floor and knelt beside him, lifting his head gently onto his lap. His eyes teared up slightly as he looked down at him. Twice it seemed the wolf had saved him but he was drained again. "I'm so sorry.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Tab, finally noticing Rocky on the ground, walked over to him and knelt beside him. He then took a coin out of one of his pockets and held it in one hand as he ran the other over Rocky's form, pumping life energy back into the unconscious wolf.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:29 pm

Drew watch as Tab walked over the wolf, and walked over and stood behind him. The most he could do was put a hand on Tab's shoulder offering up what little energy he had left.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Yue watched quietly, his own green healing magic working to compliment Tab's powers as well. "Will he be alright? Please tell me he will, Tab. I can't lose another person I care about, especially a friend right now. I just can't," he sobbed gently, tears falling now as he aided in the work.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Tabris pooled all three of their energies together and continued to pour them into Rocky. 'I'm no expert on healing...This much is the extent of my abilities.' Tab thought to himself. 'But I know that's not what Yue needs to hear right now.' "He'll be fine in a few..." he managed to squeak out while continuing his work, praying to the Earthmother he was right.

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:50 pm

'Oh if there is a god, let him be ok...' Drew thought. Drew's normally dark grey fur was now turning into a pink. 'Dammit, stupid fur!' He thought, with a quick look of anger on his face.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:57 pm

Yue continued to help, his healing magic felt like a raging river within him. It had never been this strong before; what had happened? He was having trouble keeping it all in check but if he let it go, he could hurt Rocky much more than help him.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:05 am

Tab had since run himself dry of his reserves, which he had stored in the coin, but kept up, not able to give more of his own energy, but acting instead to diffuse the stream which Yue was pumping in at a ridiculous rate.

((Oh gods, I caught myself falling asleep on my laptop...I need more sleep.))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:10 am

Drew moved the other side of Tab and took his hand, pouring in the rest of his energy, giving off a pink aura.

((Maybe you should go to sleep?))

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:11 am

[you should get some sleep then. the rp's not going anywhere and Limber can join in when we're all back on.]

Yue looked up briefly at Tab; "I'm sorry, it's never been this powerful before. If I let out to much then it'll do more harm than good. Give me your coin and I'll recharge it as well." He looked back down at Rocky's head on his lap, he looked like he was sleeping but was that all? It was the cat's fault after all.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:17 am

((>.> How did Yue know Tabris had his energy stored in the coin? Player knowledge vs character knowledge, it'll get ya!))

Tabris collapsed with a sigh of relief then, relieved Yue realized what he was doing and could control it. He looked down mournfully at his coin. "It took me years to store that up..." he croaked.

((PS: Goodnight!))

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:20 am

Drew was already low enough on energy and collapsed next Tab. He was breathing heavily and his fur was back to dark grey.

((Night hun, see ya later. I'm gonna go to, I haven't slept in over 30 hours))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:29 am

[with all of their energy linked, they would most likely feel each other's power. especially since it's all going to the same place. 3nodding ]

Yue looked at them both as Rocky's breathing seemed to level normally. All they could do now was wait and see if the wolf was alright. Yue kept him still as he laid on the floor and looked at Tab and Drew; "I'm so sorry. It's all my fault! I just, I just......." Tears fell from his face unhindered as he held Rocky's head gently.

[sleep well all! 4laugh ]

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:30 am

"I can give some too if that will help." Dimitris focused energy through his tails and the flower in his hand changed into a burning crystal. "Here." Dimitris offered Tab the crystal and as it left his hand he lost all but one of his tails.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games