Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:44 pm
Buu smiled and released his power level about 60% releasing 5000 pounds for about 20 feet from himself.
((Buu likes dirty tricks, lol))  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:53 pm
InuYasha growled and tried to continue to stand up, but it felt like he had just been sat by Kagome and he fell into the ground. He grunted as he tried getting up. "What-the-hell-is-this?!"  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:55 pm
Shirou hardly felt the change in gravity, not with his mana surging through him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:01 pm
Cell smiled and put a foot on InuYasha's head "This is only SOME of my power level...About 50% at the most...Anymore would be enough to crush every bone in your body...And notice how little I have to do just to pin you to the ground...It's pathetic." He twisted his foot into InuYasha, pushing down on him.
Buu was suprised Shirou didn't fall into the ground and stretched his legs like a large arch as Shirou passed through him, almost as if he was taunting him. His legs snapped up to him and he tossed down around 10 pink energyballs at Shirou.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:11 pm
InuYasha growled and tried to get up, and get Cell's foot off of him.
"G-Get off of him!" Kagome said, reaching for one of her arrows. It seemed to her that the fight had been taken out of the ring.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:17 pm
(I'm gonna pull a Cloud on this one...)

Shirou skidded to a halt in time to watch Buu fire off energyballs. He lept back a bit, letting the energyballs track him for a moment, and jumped towards Buu. i The hight of his jump was already enhanced, and he received an extra boost as they exploded behind him.  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:25 pm
Cell held his power level back again and took his foot off InuYasha. He walked over to Kagome and tongue kissed her to anger InuYasha. He pushed her aside when he finished and walked to the other side of the ring to watch the fight.
((I like doing that, it's a good way to rile InuYasha up. biggrin ))
Buu teleported away from the explosion and infront of Shirou with a pink energyball charging up in his hands and said with a smile "Bye-bye...Ahehehehehehe." he launched the energyball at Shirou as he sped in that direction and teleported away so the explosion wouldn't hurt him.
((It was sorta like a kamehameha without the putting it behind himself and charging it up.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:39 pm
Kagome looked disgusted as Cell pushed her aside after kissing her. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and spat on the ground trying to erase it.
InuYasha jumped up growling, his claws where itching to shred Cell to pieces. Mine. He shouldn't touch her . . . his demon side was angered by Cell's actions and his human side was agreeing with it. Although he was somewhat happy to see that Kagome was disgusted by the kiss.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:17 pm
Shirou barely had time to act. He couldn't dodge in mid-air, but there was one thing he could do. With his right hand blade, he slashed at the energyball. It exploded sooner, and when he landed back on the ground he had only a few burn marks.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:14 am
Fin stared at Cell repulsed by what he had done. She shot a small ball energy at him as a warning shot, that seemingly ccame out of nowhere. (She and acces are unable to be seen by those w/o spiritual power right now).

Sakura watched th scene unfold confused looking for the source of the energy. Yukito turned to Sakura even more confused. "Sakura...why's there a green guy over there and why are there little fairies? Is this some kind of cosplay?" biggrin

She looked up at him. "Not exacltly" she responded, but gave no more of an answer.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:22 am
Cell senced a sorce of energy approaching him and back handed the attack away from him without even looking at anyone. He continued to walk and yelled back at InuYasha in a bit of a raised voice "That is going to cost you Hanyou...For that once I've destroyed you, your woman will meet you in the afterlife..." he continued to walk to the other side then stopped and watched the fight.
Buu smiled and it seemed like Shirou was dead until he saw Shirou was fine. He gave a smile, pleased with the challenge then seemed to rip his own arm off. The arm curled into a ball and flew at Shirou with lightning speed as Buu pointed at him with the still attached arm.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:47 am
"That wasn't ******** ing me you ******** ing idiot!" InuYasha called out after him. Then he glared at Fin. Because of her, if he died, Kagome would die too. "What the ******** did you do that for?!"
"Sit!" Kagome said. She noticed how InuYasha was taking out his anger on the angel. She sent a grateful smile to her although she now was worried about her own life.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:01 am
Shirou leapt back, letting his old weapons disappear. He formed a metal bow in his left hand and several swords in his right; those swords morphed into golden arrows, and he fired them all at once in Buu's direction.

(Highly explosive arrows, each with a compressed form of kamehameha once they hit something. Once they do, there is a HUGE pillar of light.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:20 am
Buu laughed as the arrow's charged him and stretched out of the way as they darted pass him. He directed his arm-ball to Shirou again with more then bone crushing force and almost faster then light speed.
((When this hit Shirou he's done so you may wunna make somthing happen...No what?...I think I will...))
The arm-ball darted towards Shirou but seemed to fly backwards and hit Buu in the face, stretching his head and neck back about 20 feet and sending the rest of him out of the ring. "Looks like you're out Buu..." Goku floated down and landed infront of Shirou but with his back turned to him "You fought well Shirou...If you don't mind I'd like to try my hand at this."
Cell looked at Goku and said "NO! If anyone's it is my turn to fight the hanyou!"
Goku looked a bit depressed and whined "But I wunna fight..." in his head he thought 'No way! I can't let Cell fight InuYasha san! He'll get obliterated! Rrr, but...The rules are what they are...And one life to save thousands would be best if some one ends up dying...' Goku gave a stern look and said "Fine...But I warn you, if you kill InuYasha san, I will not hesitate to destroy you Cell..."
Cell gave a smirk and flew up onto the ring, waiting for InuYasha as Goku stepped off, leading Shirou off as well. "...It's time to say your goodbye's, mutt." Said Cell in a cocky tone.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:30 am
(Shirou couldn't fight for very long anyway. Using the arm Archer gave him causes too much strain.)

Shirou looked at Goku and nodded, then he fell to his knees, clutching both his chest and left arm. His control over Archer's circuits were still limited and at the moment they were still out of control.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games