Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:05 am
Midori, having not thought of such consequences had quieted much to her chagrin. Moreso as Kisuna covered her mouth and he was so close. Her face flushed and she shifted uncomfortably, scooting a bit away with a murmur of 'it's okay' and 'sorry'. She hadn't meaned to try and wake the guard, but she wanted to know just what was going on!

Once their freedom was at hand, she started out to follow him, biting back her curiosity just for now.

It was him, right? He hadn't denied it outright so it was most likely true. His panic rose to the yell but it quelled once Midori's anxiousness finally was quieted. Not sure just how much of the palace had changed, he followed Cadfan closely, his eyes scanning over the area as he tip toed after.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:46 am
Cadfan lead the way through the dungeon, calmly checking for guards. There were a surprising lack of them, however. Once outside, he really started to wonder where all of them were. Troubled, he checked back at the group that was patiently following him. "Something doesn't seem right..."

Arian raced down the hall and nearly stumbled right into the group escaping. "Cadfan! Are these them?" His quiet brother nodded, taking a position leaning against the wall as Arian caught his breath. These people were... Quickly, he straightened, remember etiquette of the crown prince. "I apologize for your stay down there. I'm Arian, Alcina's brother." He omitted any reference to being the crown prince... at the moment he was slightly annoyed at the crown. "The King," he said, stressing the name, "is over-reacting and we're trying to clear this all up."

Cadfan looked up startled. Arain usually called the king 'father' instead. But he said nothing, waiting for the older prince to describe what was going on.

"Look, I'm sorry to do this, especially after how you've been treated, but we really need your help. Alcina's gone missing."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:14 pm
Sui wasn't surprised at the mention of the princess' escape but reflected upon the suggestion. It wouldn't be too long until the palace guards would come searching for them and by being with the royalty, their security would increase. Sui confirmed the group's answer using his own. Regardless of the other arguments they made, the number one priority was to find Alcina. "We'll help." Sui extended out his hand to Arian (because he was the one who suggested the idea), hoping to seal the deal with a handshake.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:52 pm
"Why don't we split into two groups then. As long as Cadfan or I am with you, the guards shouldn't be too much of a problem. Two groups then?"  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:18 pm
"Missing?" Kaen frowned and had looked to Arian. The facts of what was going on, at least a bit, was making his thoughts churn worriedly. Would she have tried to escape? Most likely.

"Alright. Arian, I'll go with you. Sui do you want me to watch the kids?" Whether Arian recognized him or not was up to him but his quick thinking made him wonder how to split up. He would be best to be with Midori but as for Kisuna and Taffy.

"Kids?" Midori huffed and but didn't complain that much due to the adults talking amongst themselves. The fact that Alcina was missing made her stiffen her posture.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:44 pm
Sui gave Kaen a nod. "If you please." That would leave him together with Cadfan. He then asked, "Where should we meet afterwards?"

"Well... we are technically 'kids'...." Kisuna muttered to Midori. He wasn't too fond of the category either and shuffled his feet around, irking to get on the move. After being thrown in jail on his first visit, Kisuna didn't like the palace one bit. The sooner they found Alcina, the sooner they could leave.  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:56 pm
Arian noticed for the first time the young man who agreed to watch over the 'kids.' His eyes widened and then he groaned. "I should have known trouble would start popping up everywhere if you and Alcina were together..."

Cadfan pushed himself off the wall. "We can meet by the stables. No one should find us there." He motioned for the one named Sui to follow.

Taffy was annoyed. Not only was she not getting fish, but everyone else was ignoring her. Ditching Kisuna, she flew past the one with gentle eyes and transformed into her human form. There she stuck out her tongue at Kisuna from behind a very startled Cadfan.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:12 pm
Kaens brows raised to the groan and reaction Arian had. Sighing, he scratched his temple. "It wasn't my fault that she found me to be a fun playmate!" He retaliated, remembering well the pranks and history he had in the castle with Alcina. Shaking his head though he changed his attention.

When Taffy had transformed and stuck her tongue out, he frowned.

"...It looks as if she's angry at us. Sui did you want to take her?" Another scratch as he was trying to hurry up the search for Alcina.

Midori was getting even more impatient and with Kisuna's agreeing that they were kids only made her more irate. She crossed her arms with a 'humph'.  

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:34 pm
"I suppose Taffy's coming with us then." Sui said. "All right. Let's all meet at the stables later. Good luck!" Then, he left with Cadfan and Taffy to search for Alcina.

He gave Taffy a look of indifference. The end of his bargain turned trivial to him the moment she stuck her tongue out. Fish or no fish, the most important thing was that they were out of that grungy dungeon. He looked at Kaen and Arian, waiting for either of them to start walking so that they can start their search.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:50 pm
Cadfan was rather startled at having a little girl suddenly attach herself to his arm. Unsure quite what to do with her, he started to lead the way to the gardens. Taffy had no intention of letting go however.

By the time they reached the start of the gardens, which had always been Alcina's favourite place, Cadfan was looking pleadingly at Sui. He really had no clue of what to do with this child.

She liked the green-eyed boy. His song was gentle and soothing, though it sounded a little uncertain at the moment. He would keep a promise to give her fish, Taffy could tell. She wasn't going to let go of him either...

Arian lead the others down to the clock room, wondering if she had snuck back into the deserted ruins. The door was locked, but that didn't mean anything. "We should check along this area," he said, eying the lock. Running to find a key would just waste time... but he didn't know the first thing about picking locks.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:05 pm
Midori on the otherhand did, if only a little. Then again, the locks at her school were fairly simple. The lock there though looked rather intimidating.

Midori chirped up though pulled out one of her green hair clips, letting her bangs slide into her eyes a bit more. "Should I try?"

Kaen looked at Midori and shrugged, it was up to her to try but he didn't know where Kisuna's strengths lay and he was rather curious. Looking at the young boy, he raised a brow before taking a few steps to look in other directions.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff