Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:02 pm
Aislin shrugged a shoulder, "Sure... But I was really hoping to hear that nightmare he'd bought from a hunter would end up killing the little b*stard... Or the Gargoyle... Or maybe they Wynn..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:50 pm
Garoth didnt seem to be listening to any of them speaking, and used his massive mindpower and magic to try and comb her memories, in order to figure out where this Dragon Eater would be so Garoth could rip him limb from limb.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Archangel486

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:58 pm
Nikoli shakes his head. "Power of proactivity, Aislin. Got to get on that initiative"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:03 pm
"HEY!!!" Gab squawked, "Get out of Lin's mind!!! She's my person not yours!! Besides doing that without permission is rude!!!"

Aislin shrugged both shoulders this time, "If we both get through this I'll give you what I can tell you."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:48 pm
Garoth withdrew, a low growl remaining in his throat, deep enough to shake those around him. letting it end, the large dragon glanced around, thinking to himself.

eek (When i started this post, my sister ran in and said the gas tank outsid the house, holding the gas we heat our house and cook by, was leaking. i could hear it from where i was, a good 20 feet away, and still hear it after running somewhere around 50 feet from where i started. took about half an hour to fix it.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
((Scary... Waiting For Archangel to post before I have my characters do anything.))  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Archangel486

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:33 pm
Nikoli nodded. "Right. WEll, First things first, right? Let's scout out a patrol. We've got to start there ifwe're ever getting inside."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:11 am
Aislin nodded, scooping Gab up and lifting him onto at tree branch, "You stay up there, and ahead of us." She ordered the four month old, "Tell me when you see a group of men in uniforms."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:15 am
Garoth finally piped up again. ~what are you all trying to do now?~ he said, before suddenly realizing he laid upon a large portion of the exposed structure. ~oh... guards you say? so you know, i see none ahead... or rather, in my case, behind.~ Garoth thought to them all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:14 pm
Nikoli sighed. "He's really taking the edge off of this op." He turns to Aislin.
"Are you telling me that we're not going to find any patrols whatsoever? how the hell are we supposed to get inside, anyways?"
He leans against a tree. "Well, they don't know either of us, so its possible we could just walk in."  

Archangel486

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:13 pm
"I don't like the idea of just walking in...." Aislin said, "As Stand-ins for guards we wouldn't be noticed, not even spy spell would notice us if there was one in place. The point is to not be noticed. That's why you and I went rather than anyone else."

Gab sat like a cat in the tree, but leaned close to Nikoli, "I agree..." He muttered, "It was going to be fun hunting the pa-rolls..." He paused then looked at Nikoli with wide, child like eyes, "What are pa-rolls?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:19 pm
Garoth shrugged, ~I dont think it matters. there didnt seem to be much to the place... if the scents are anything to go by, most of the people who worked here arent here anymore... theres the scent of death all about the place too, and it drifts off, towards the cold-quiet plains.~ garoth thought, his thoughts regressing for just a moment into the ancient dragon speak, from long ago when dragons were much more common.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Archangel486

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:16 pm
A shiver runs up Nikoli's spine as he looks at Aislin. "Dead? Do you think... perhaps we've come too late? How did the others not know about this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:40 pm
Aislin shrugged a shoulder, "Core's been out for months now... As for the others. I don't know. I still don't think we should just walk in." She wrapped her arms around herself, fighting off the cold feeling going down her spine, "The very idea makes me nervous."

Gab climbed off the tree skillfully and on to Nikoli's shoulders, "Are we going to look at the building, or go where Garoth says."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Archangel486

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:50 pm
Nikoli rolls his eyes when Gab mounts his shoulders. "Hey, squirt, get off me!"
He shakes his head. "Well, we can't just wit around here. What would you rather do?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games