Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:31 pm
(I'll delete them... I got another use for his body. Do you still have his profile? Or was it recycled?)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:56 am
((well untill someone rp's another post, i'm not posting again))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:18 pm
Scar looked at the Hokage. "I'd like for you to teach me about the Aburame jutsu. I must become as strong as possible."

The Ichibi would stay behind it's gates while talking to Scar. "The Ichiha was here not long ago." Shukaku said to Scar.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:44 pm
Shruikan Tenshi

User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Mist Sannin

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

A faint breeze blew through the area, the chakra that was felt earlier grew stronger as it approached the office until a man walked in. He wore a black cloak and a mist headband around his neck and a black cloth around his eyes, indicated he was trained in the ways of the silent blade. He looked at Scar for a moment, then ignored him and walked into the office, until he saw the hokage. He smiled alittle until his head throbbed again, flashbacks striking more into his head. Why.....what are these flashbacks...everything here appears familar, but why He thought as he stopped, straightening up. His silver hair rustled through his head in the wind. Why does the hokage appear....extremely familar? She looks more familar then Sen and Hero. He was puzzled by this but merely smiled. "Excuse me Lady Hokage, I am Raiden, sannin of mist. I hope you do not mind me being here" He said politely bowing shortly before her. He noticed the boy Kazuma on the ground, he looked at him wondering if he was alive

Shruikan Tenshi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:54 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko looked up at Raiden, and blinked. "Escuse me?" She asked, standing up after finishing healing Kazumas major injuries. He certainly looked the same, and sounded the same, but Raiden had died in battle. Why was he here?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:01 pm
User Image

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

"Sorry Reiko...." He said rubbing the back of his head. He paused realizing who he called Reiko and looked at her again, getting another flash back but more clearer. He removed his blindfold from his face, revealing his eyes. He blinked a few times then smiled. "Sorry, I traveled from mist here....I don't know just something told me to come here...." He said thinking again. "So how are things around leaf?" He asked figuring its best to be polite, he was still confused by what he was saying, just something told him to talk this way, even more strange, it made him happy. Maybe the connection between the flashbacks. He smiled again, this time not out of confusion. This was nice. He'll ask about the taijutsu a bit later

Shruikan Tenshi

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:21 pm
Kazuma slowly sat upp "That damned Grass shinobi used a medical jutsu rigth awway to sever my muscles and when i moved a muscle it was ripped," He said and growled. Kazuma looked at her "I need to get stronger that was disgraceful to me that I was forced into a hole to fight him" he said his eyes were scary.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko sighed. "And how do you plan to do that, Kazuma?" She asked him, before turning back to Raiden. "What happened? Why are you still alive? How are you here?" She doubted he would be able to answer most of her questions though. By the look on his face, he was trying to figure alot of things out himself.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:27 pm
By now Scar was sick and tired of being ignored bu the Hokage. "Do you think that because they are of higher rank then me, that they are more important!" Scar yelled. The Ichibi left an influential mood swing on Scar, and the fact that the Bijuu made him always speak his mind, wouldn't help. His cockiness however could be mainly from being an Uchiha, thinking he was better then everyone else. While looking towards the Hokage's voice, his two tomoe sharingan opened up, and he looked into the Hokage's eyes. "I would greatly appreciate my would-have-been-grandmother to teach me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:47 pm
perkydemonofdoom
User Image
Hokage
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko sighed. "And how do you plan to do that, Kazuma?" She asked him, before turning back to Raiden. "What happened? Why are you still alive? How are you here?" She doubted he would be able to answer most of her questions though. By the look on his face, he was trying to figure alot of things out himself.

User Image

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden rubbed the back of his head. "Alive.....did I di-" He stopped, realizing something. According from what she was saying, and his flashbacks with that same man over and over, does that mean.....Raiden's eyes widened with suprise. He was that man, Raiden Uchiha.....but does that mean....how is he alive? One thing came to mind. "Um..well from what I know...or been seeing, is I was killed, something caused it....and...I remember waking up like this one day. Throughout my life, till now, I've been having these flashbacks, and at least once a day, I saw you in them. I kept wondering why was I having them, and....I kept feeling like I was missing something. Something very important to me and my heart ached. I couldn't understand why. But now, I think I know why." He said as he approached a bit closer to Reiko. "I think....I was reincarnated...and I understand why my heart ached everytime I saw this woman in the vision. I....was...and I think I am, in love with this woman...you" He said looking up at her. He sat down holding his head, still confused but was also slightly blushing. He was very inteligent, which was how he came upon this answer. But there was so much he didn't remember, or understand why or what happened. But his best guess was this, for when he stepped into the leaf, his visions were very vivid, and strong. He looked up at her. "If I am coming across weird, and am wrong then I am sorry. Honestly, I don't remember alot. hardly anything, just flashbacks. But my feelings come alive with certian ones. Forgive me if I done anything wrong..." He said meaningfully. He hoped he wasn't off course and merely getting everything wrong

Shruikan Tenshi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:28 pm
Akira jumpped in through the window. "Ello, Sens...." He paused as he saw Raiden. 'Oh my god, not another supposely died, but not died guy.' "Aren't you...."

[[Go on and get your Mac Daddy On. LOL]]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 pm
((xD I'll post once perky does))  

Shruikan Tenshi

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:34 pm
Kazumas eyes were practicly on fire he was so pissed "I am going to master stage two and three of my demon and by then i want to take a sannin exam and i can tell you have learned something to do with the toads, i wnat in on it i can feel its power" he said. Kazuma's eyes moved as he heard 'Raiden', his eyes popped almost out of his skull "Raiden? Is that you? Do you remember a old comrade like me? So many have died didn't you?" he said his face a face of utter confusion.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:43 pm
User Image

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden looked at the two, rubbing his head. He stared at them for a long moment then he grabbed his head. A small vision occured when long ago during an attack against leaf Raiden was with Kazuma, who back then was much younger and not as strong. But it was very vague. "I'd like to say I do, but hardly....as I told Reiko I'm not fully sure what is happening" He said as he glanced at Akira as if meaning the same to him as well. He looked back at Reiko waiting to hear what he had said to her. In his heart, the feelings were still there, he just hoped he didn't make a fool of himself, saying what he said. He was slightly red but it was what he felt. He wore a soft smile on his lips though.

Shruikan Tenshi

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games