Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:41 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan had to force himself not to let his eyes close at her soft touch and voice. He swayed alittle as they walked. He could imagine the music in the background of her voice and everything. Their fingers tangled as her voice rang out quietly into the night. He smiled down at her. "You have a beautiful voice." Who would've thought he'd enjoy such a song? Obviously not Dylan. But she could sing the phonebook and entrance him.

||american idol moment! aha!||  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:14 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

He kissed her fiercely. She kissed him back. His jacket came off and then his shirt. She touched the bare skin of his chest. It was cool like the rest of him. She was laid on her back. Armand kissed down her neck and her shoulder. Madeline sighed and arched her back a little. He unbuttoned her pants with a cute smile. "Yes. Yes, I'm positive." She moved her hand up his chest.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She finished softly. The silence rung with the remnanats of her song. Ravin opened her eyes just as Dylan said, "You have a beautiful voice."

Ravin flushed in pleasure, squeezing Dylan's hand affectionately. "Thank you, my love. It's not the best of voices, but it is what I have. There are those who sing better than I." She swooped down with a kiss for his cheek. "You are sweet, Dylan."

She nuzzled her nose tenderly against his before pulling him in the direction of the local mall. Things became more modern and less rural as they strolled along.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:17 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter kissed her softly and he felt like his heart was going to burst. He loved this girl so much he kissed her cheek then her neck, he could do this. He just felt it, he would rather die than harm her. Nibbling slightly on her neck he smiled up at her. "Forever...."

|| Hunter is planning on changing Veronica if that's ok Evo. Any rules you wanna set down for newborn vampires? Or are they just like the older ones only with less self-control? ||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:22 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled as Hunter kissed her cheek and down her neck. She felt him nibble at her skin again and she giggled softly. Forever. He whispered, looking up at her. She grinned down at him and combed his fingers through his hair. "And always." She was beaming. Her eyes shone with the love she held for Hunter.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:25 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"No you totally do have the best voice I've heard." Dylan smiled.
Maybe it was his love for him or maybe she really did have the most amazing voice ever. But it was a sound that made his heart feel as though it grew to contain the love he held for her. "Ravin," He cooed into her ear. It was definatly a challenge to walk now as she kissed his cheek and nuzzled closer to his nose. Ravin pulled him closer to the mall and he smirked. "Ah, the mall. I haven't been here in ages." It had been months really. But it felt as though it was forever.
Months without the mall is forever. Even though he was a guy, some new shirts were in order of buying. But that could wait. All he wanted was that chocolate. You could thank Ravin for that.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:48 pm
||Basically. In this world, it's the same basic concept with Twilight's world. Also, don't change them entirely soon... I plan on having Wickwood having a back to shcool dance. I just haven't had any ******** time to do it! arrrgghgghh too much WORK!||

Ravin Black

"Oh really?" Ravin murmured back to him as he cooed her name.

She melted in his arms as they walked. Ravin leaned back into Dylan and smiled sweetly up at him. Her heart overflowed with love just from those two uttered little syllables. Ravin stroked his face tenderly with her fingertips as they entered the mall.

"I think the Starbucks in here has some chocolate," she thought out loud, leading them to the too popular coffee shop. It was somewhat crowded but not too bad for that time of day. She smiled, seeing her favorite dark chocolate brand. Ravin held it up for Dylan to see. "See? It's Godiva. Absolutely great chocolate. Only one dollar."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:05 pm
|| Gotcha, that was why I asked. Sorry if it seemed too soon, I'm just trying to get out of the cycle of them having sex then declare they love one another, talk for about three minutes and they are having sex again. >.< ||
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter reached down and grabbed her discarded undergarments. He slowly began to redress her, kissing her in a random spot every now and then, before realizing he had pulled her clothes off in the living room. He pulled his boxers on and held up his finger in the age old gesture of hold on a second. Ok three seconds he had grabbed high their clothes and returned to the study.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:12 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled at him but then realized her clothes weren't in here either. He kissed her skin softly before telling her to hold on a second. But it was more like three. She kept forgetting that it only took him like three seconds to move across an entire house. "That was fast." She grinned and moved over to him. Veronica hooked her arms around his neck and kissed his nose.

||the dance sounds perfect! im never sure what to do with them either. the whole--- talking and sex thing is virtually all i know what to do with them. i mean... its just... so logical with them lying around in his house and... yeah! lol||  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:15 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan loved Starbucks but he preferred cheap gas station stuff. It all tasted the same. Okay, maybe it didn't but he could pretend it did. "An entire dollar? Dude, my Hershey bar at gas stations is like 35 cents!" He joked and pulled out his wallet. "Get as many as you want." He grabbed a hand full too.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:55 pm
|| It really is the most logical thing, that's why I was trying to shake things up a bit XD ||
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled and kissed her back before slipping her shirt over her head. Frowning for a moment he took it off of her and put his button up on her instead. She just looked so damn sexy in his shirt, he buttoned it up slowly and kissed her before pulling on his pants and grabbing the rest of their clothes. Clothes in one arm Veronica in the other he walked out of the small study. He nuzzled her neck and tossed the clothes down the basment stairs where the laundry room was. It also held cases of wine and other such things, he did actually enjoy wine. Now that his other arm was free he scooped her up completly and carried her "bridal style" into his actual study.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:02 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled. Hunter put her shirt on and then frowned at her. She lifted her arms as he took it off and buttoned his shirt on her. She smiled and struck a sexy pose. She loved wearing his shirt. It made her feel his. He lifted her into his arms and she smiled down at him, kissed his cheek and giggled lightly. He carried her down the hall and tossed their clothes down some stairs. She was never going to learn her way around this place. Veronica was being carried as if she were a bride and she giggled again. They were in his study now, his bigger study. Veronica nuzzled her head next his and hooked her arms around his neck. "I love you," She smiled, she loved to say those words.

||yeahh lol. my brains poopy this week.||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:07 am
Ravin Black

Ravin squealed gently and flung her arms around Dylan. She kissed him ethusiastically, all the while with a big grin plasted all over her face.

"Thank you, Dylan!" she whispered softly. "You're the best."

Just for the record, she grabbed two chocolate bars.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:23 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled and squeezed her for a moment before he paid for the five chocolates. Then he led Ravin away from the cashier, his arm around her waist. He kissed the top of her head. By the looks of the eyes they did make an odd couple. On the outside.
Dylan pulled off the jock-ish look. Thanks to soccer. And Ravin being pale white with black hair made her look... well... gothic. He smiled. They were perfect together. Screw anyone else.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:02 am
|| Sorry it short >.< Writers block argh!!!!
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

There they were again, those three little words that sent warmth through out his cold body, ok not literaly but still. He sat down at his desk, settling her on his lap.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games