Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:37 pm
Avon just looked at him. " Kenji, what is it you want most in this world? If you could do anything what would it be? " He asked him. Clearly he had something up his sleeve, he waited for a response this wasn't a trick to get him to reveal himself this was just so he knew where the people stood, besides he could always use his special brand of charity to make things in this game more interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:48 pm
Kurai wondered what his answer would be. Based on the characteristics of the boy he shifted into, it would probably have meaning to it. "I wish this war never happened. It puts so much pain and sorrow into everybody." he replied. This was probably what Kenji would've answered. He himself would've answered something quite different. "Hmm I don't know." he replied simply to the second question.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:29 am
"Yeah, you two are having a questionnaire." Dulceri said, using two chairs to reach the top of a bookshelf. "I wonder where my help went. Oh well, I got this. Anyway, Avon, can you stop probing my brother please? He fought a...celestial? They can't exist. They're fairy tales, but still, he fought someone strong, brought down an island that we now have to integrate back into Shale....goddamn it." He steps down and sits in his chair once again. "I have to much work and to little of a team. Daphne's my metal worker and I think she needs a break. She deserves it."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:07 pm
Daphne walks back in with a stack off papers in hand, well more of a huge column and drops it on Dulceri's desk, brushing a couple of strands of her white hair out of her face. "These were on my desk. They are all for you. House arrangements, building contracts, complaints about the glass lying around. Oh and a month old baby was taken to the hospital because it accidentally hurt its self with glass that is still iced over Shale. Oh and I got this out of the library." She handed him a leather bound book that was worn. "If you can't read it, I suggest you either apologize to me and I'll teach it to you or you teach it to yourself. Celestials have to exist, Dulceri. There is no way they can't. They control our whole lives including the child of mine. Now get to work before I smear your blood on the paper for ink."She turned and looked at the new comers, sneering a little at them. Closing the door to his office, she went back to hers.  

Maha clone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:49 pm
Kurai was relieved to finally be free of the annoying questions and probing. He gave a quick grin to Dulceri. "Thanks bro." he said just as Daphne went in. He almost smirked at how much destruction was caused but kept his face grim. He nearly scowled when he noticed her sneering a little at them. "You know.. I think they are real... Celestials..." he said to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:13 pm
Apollo looked between Kenji and Avon feeling like they were hiding something. "Kenji what exactly is a celestial?" He asked. He had never met one or learned about one. "I must have missed learning about them growing up" He said. He looked down feeling worried that they were something he hadn't prepaired for.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:14 pm
"I was just talking about that." Dulceri looks at the door and sighs. "Hey Daphne, I'm sorry. You know I can't translate so I'm going to need you do this for me...again." Looking at the other guys in the room, he cracks a smile. "Don't ever find a wife or anything. This'll happen..." Dulceri looks over to Kenji, then Apollo. "A celestial is a being of immense power that comes down to Earth to gather aura to take back home. They do so by killing, manipulation or manipulating others into killing others. From what I know, their tactics never change. A few lies between powerful people, a war starts, they kill all they can before killing the leaders."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:15 pm
Avon turned to look at Dulceri and his continuous stubborness on celestials. " Of course they're real, can you explain what else could cause this much damage? I know that you've talked to Damascus, or should I saw Charon, that is his current name correct? Can you explain what he saw in his many visions? Creatures bathed in strange light what else could those be? " He asked as he sat down in the air he floated a few inches off the ground as he sat there.

" Avon that's enough of your insipid chatter. " He said as a door appeared out of no where. Charon walked through the door his clothes were scratched and his wings were missing feathers here and there. " What nonsense have you been telling these people? " He asked turning to Avon.

" Nothing that they won't figure out eventually. " He said quietly. " Charon you haven't forgotten the covenant you made with me right? After all it has been some time. " He asked

" Avon please I've had a very long, and rather tiring day we can catch up on the last 200 years later. Dulceri you on the other hand, we have to talk now. " He said as he looked at Dulceri with serious eyes.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:27 pm
Apollo turned to Dulceri "that reminds me I was also coming back to tell you Rygor the new leader of Evermore is in Tenshu" He said. He felt it was important to mention it. "I do feel bad though that means that one girl is watching Evermore for him" He said. He looked at Charon "Good to see you Charon" He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:44 pm
"What Charon?" Dulceri asked irritatedly. "I'm sorry about that. I'm under alot of stress right now. I mean, talk of Celestials, work, glass....just...what do you need? And make it quick. I have paper work to attend to."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:45 pm
" It's good to see you as well Apollo. " He said as he walked into Dulceri's office. " Look I can sympathize with your current stress believe me on this. " He said with a sigh. He tucked his tattered wings into his back and said. " Dulceri see reason there is mountains of evidence that prove that celestials are here, in fact I fought one with Kenji, and believe me when I say this I don't know how, and I don't know why but that thing out there is not Kenji. I saw the Celestial carry Kenji off, I felt his energy signature disappear. " He said looking at Dulceri.

Avon entered through the wall once again he looked at the two and said. " Charon is correct, celestials are very real, Charon use the gift I gave to you to show him. " Avon said quietly.

Charon looked at Avon and said " I will talk to you later Avon. Dulceri What you refuse to believe will cause you to lose what you have left. If you want I can give you physical proof of celestials, and don't worry it won't take much of your time. " He said as he patted his own shoulder to get dirt off of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:48 pm
Daphne sighed and closed the door when she came in, sitting on his desk and opening the book to a specific page. She looked at the column of papers on Dulceri's desk and seperated them with her mind, reading the celestial book. "The pile of papers on the right is first priority, business portion. The second and third pile is complaints. Oh and the baby's hospital form is right here. You would be doing a good thing by paying his bill in full." She said simply, handing him the small vanilla folder with a calm and caring smile. Daphne began to read and then looked at Charon, looking down at the book. "Dulceri basically explained them except there is a chosen celestial from every family basically. Well the four families anyway and keep repeating until the kingdom is destroyed. No one has ever been able to go to the kingdom and come back. Well that is what your father told me, Dulceri."  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:59 pm
"Yeah." Dulceri said as he leaned against a wall. "You guys are on the jump I see. Including the new guy, but okay Grim. If you have physical proof that thing out there is a Celestial, then, present it. In the meantime, I have a question. We all know the legend of Celestials. We hasn't that thing tried to kill us yet? From what I know, and what my father told me," He looks over to Daphne. "He told us that they can't die by conventional means. No one knows their weakness." Unwrapping the folders, he takes a seat finally and starts to sort through the files. "I can hear you, so keep talking. I'll multitask."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:09 pm
Apollo frowned "Well if he were to be a celestial he could be in hiding until he found what he was after" He said in an almost unherd volume. He looked down he didn't like speaking out especialy to Dulceri. He feared angering him. He looked at Charon "They must be tough if you couldn't beat them" He said. He shivered as he thought of something "I'd hate to probe a celestials mind" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:11 pm
"What if they die by having aura sucked out of them like you? I mean since supposedly they are aura sucking demons." Daphne said as she watched Dulceri, fixing the glass that covered the picture of him and her. "What if the Celestials are the ones that drove Nephilis to be like this? What if they are turning everyone against each other, causing this war today and making it to where nothing stands? But what if they don't want to kill of the leaders just yet. What if they want to next generation to grow older so they know what happened to their parents and will fear the day they come back?" She gave him the newly restored picture and then gave him another photo of him and her before Daphne went with Nephilis to defeat the Sicilia army in Tenshu. "Your father was a good man by loving me. Besides, wouldn't normal means of the elder ancestors know of these things? What if the Meteor shower..." She looked at him and then flipped through the book. "What about the rocks you guys found? What about the powers it gave you? Maybe the Celestials chose who they take next by those rocks?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games