Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

himeko7

Eternal Otaku

12,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:18 pm
Aquamere
Welcome to the guild i hope you enjoy it,every one is really nice

Thanks! ^u^ I like your avi, so pretty~ 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:37 pm
The LadyKaiya
Name: The LadyKaiya (Seriously.... Just call me Yen.. Lol. It's just easier that way)
Hobbies: Reading.. umm... writing... (sometimes. Only when I'm super bored), watching movies while reading, playing board games, playing tourist and sightseeing. And whatever else I'm too lazy to think of. sweatdrop

Welcome Yen, I like board games too. 3nodding heart  

TeriTeaRose

Llyeda

Predestined Otaku

18,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 4:18 am
Name: Llyeda
Hobbies: Drawing, listening to music, reading, writing, playing puzzle games smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:09 am
Hi there everyone.

Name: Zemalia, Zem for short
Hobbies: Video games, writing, hiking, dungeons and dragons, almost anything card based or table top.

Zemalia

Hallowed Witch

Fanfreluche

Shy Spook

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:28 am
Hello there !

Name: Fanfreluche, but you can call me Fan, Fanny, Fanfan if you want
Hobbies: Drawing, procrastinating, listening to music, watching my favourite cartoons, watching anime (even tho I do that less than before) and playing mmorpg (depends which ones tho, I play far less than before too)... And I can not think of more at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:00 am
:: peeks in ::

Name: Tenshimaru Kensei
Hobbies: Games, Heroclix, Computers, TCG/CCG, um... I don't know... sweatdrop

:: drops information then runs and hides ::  

Tenshimaru ArchLight

Angelic Guardian

Niarah

Celestial Believer

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:35 am
Guess I forgot to do this! sweatdrop

Name: Niarah
Hobbies: books, art, games, music, food!  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:36 am
Name: Lenaea
Hobbies: I write mostly. Someday I want to be published. I read a lot. I love video games, Star Wars, and Doctor Who. I'm a proud geek of many fandoms. And I babysit my nieces.
Oh and I crazy love Celtic Thunder. sweatdrop  

Lenaea

Moonlight Phantom

25,740 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100

x L i g h t x S o r a x

Dearly Beloved

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:37 pm
      Hello! emotion_c8

Name: xLightxSorax, I go by Sora nowadays 'cause of the Minecraft community cx
      Hobbies: Mostly gaming, other than that, I draw at time.
      Anything else you wanna know about me, go onto my profile or just ask!

Thanks for inviting me into the guild

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:43 pm
The LadyKaiya
Name: The LadyKaiya (Seriously.... Just call me Yen.. Lol. It's just easier that way)
Hobbies: Reading.. umm... writing... (sometimes. Only when I'm super bored), watching movies while reading, playing board games, playing tourist and sightseeing. And whatever else I'm too lazy to think of. sweatdrop

Welcome to the guild, I hope you enjoy it hun  

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:34 pm
kingdome hearts girl

Oh! I see him now! What an adorable dog~~ heart And stay positive, people say third time's the charm'. You'll pass it this time!

Bunthulhu

Good for you~ Unfortunately, I'm not that flexible physically or otherwise (at least when it comes to attraction). xp

lady_of_fate

Hmmm...it could very much be...but I'm sure now that I've read too much into it...haha I swear I'm not trying to flirt with you... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:40 pm

No worries. To each their own. <3

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

Sid the Bear
Good for you~ Unfortunately, I'm not that flexible physically or otherwise (at least when it comes to attraction). xp

knife fight mouse

Fashionable Raccoon

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:47 pm
Nikko Roseus

Welcome, Nikko!

himeko7

Hello, Himeko. I'm willing to offer advice/critique if you want to get better at drawing. And I hope we all get along too!

The LadyKaiya

Welcome to the guild! Yen is a lot easier to type/say but I'll probably forget and just refer to you as Kaiya haha... xd What kind of board games do you like to play? I love Settlers of Catan btw.

Llyeda

Enjoy the guild, Llyeda!

Zemalia

Hi Zem! Jeez...I can't keep up with welcoming all the people I invited. I don't even know why I make it my mission to leave everyone a welcome message.

Fanfreluche

Glad to have you in the guild, Fan! And I'm sure we all procrastinate (though maybe not me since I don't have time....). What kind of anime do you like watching?

Tenshimaru Kensei

eek Come back! You can just peek in, drop some info and then run!! Well, actually, you can but it's awfully rude. Stay and chat. We don't bite...well, most of us won't. I definitely don't. And how old is retro old? haha

Niarah

You didn't forget, Niarah! You just decided to do it later. 3nodding

Lenaea

Lenaea, I totally get it with the age thing. Man, do I feel old sometimes...

x L i g h t x S o r a x

You're very welcome, Sora. Also, you forgot to mention your age. Actually, I'll let you get away with it since I'm not even sure if it's mandatory. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:49 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep

There's this b/c shop I'm in and when that sheep costume came out a few years ago (the one with the white skin and black skin) a lot of the regs dressed up in it and I joined because cute and added some wizard stuff and the floating cakes from kieko's cake item. A few months later I changed my name (for like the 7th time since I joined Gaia).

Wow, that sounds like an awesome avatar...I don't suppose you have a pic of it? Seven times is a lot of changes but it's understandable. It gets boring after having a name for a long while. I've only changed my name 2 or 3 times but that's just because I'm not very creative when it comes to names. I even had someone help me make up a list of titles haha. sweatdrop  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

TeriTeaRose

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:54 pm
Sid the Bear

Hiya, thanks for inviting me. 3nodding  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games