Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:42 pm
Kaylin raised an eyebrow. "Wait...I missed something..who are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:58 pm
Blood Lee swung and Lee's head fell to the floor. He was dead. BLood Lee laughed. Another Lee came from the darkness. "What the hell? Someone mind telling me why my clone is dead?" He said and walked out into the blood. He stuck his hands onto the ground and the blood dissapeared along with the clone. "I'm waiting..." He said. He crossed his arms over his chest awaiting an answer.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:15 pm
Kaylin shrugged. "Well, Iris has dumbed you Lee."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:21 pm
Lee's heart sunk. "So much for keeping her and telling Suzuko I lied." He saw the writing on the wall. "Well at least that's so true but not that Iris cares anymore." Lee walked over to Blooc Lee. "What the hell are you doing here?" He said to him. Blood Lee answered "I was supposed to kill you because Iris left you."... Lee looked at Blood Lee. "Get the hell out of here Blood Lee. I said I would die for her doesn't mean I'll die without her. I'll just want to get her back is all." Lee drew his sword and slayed Blood Lee. "Well he's gone. Now what happened to Iris?"  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:26 pm
"She's...gotten angry about your non committince to suzuko or her. So, her...other self i believe, took control." Kaylin stopped. "And you need to pick one or the other and not play both."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:36 pm
"Yea. I spent today thinking and I chose Iris. I just have to fix things with her. And that other side is Siri and she has a really bad temper. I just gotta get her to change back." Lee walked over to an open chair and sat down. "If only I knew how."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:38 pm
Kaylin growled softly. "Ohhh ******** you." She said to Lee. "What i said before i'll say now. You want her because she's there...when she's gone...you'll want suzuko or some other girl you really. want."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:58 pm
"Go ******** a little girl." Lee said in disgust. "I have learned to control emotions and I will never leave Iris again." Lee said and he stood. "And I shouldn't have to say anymore." He went to his room.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:01 pm
Kaylin looked confused. "I'm a lesbian, not a *****>  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:03 pm
Sparkei's energy spiked once again, and if anyone was there, theyd know it was because Sparkei was finally awake. With a gasp he launched out of the bed, but got a dizzy rush so he laid back down with a groan. "Aaahh...wonder what I missed....That Darkness spike was crazy..." He laid there for a bit, still trying to recover from that dizzy spell and his just coming out of his healing spell.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:07 pm
Lee lyed on his bed awake. He was contemplated on how to get Siri back to Iris.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:32 pm
Cy mummbled something and walked away, from Lee, Iris who wasnt Iris anymore and Kaylin. Still covered in blood he was going to search for a communtiy shower or a lake at least. He needed to wash up. He shook his head and continued to search the Campus. He decided to check the dorms first.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:33 pm
((wow...i must have been gone for quite a while... stressed there is no way im reading all that crap so yeah...someone fill me in))Tsuji woke up, his body still sore.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:35 pm
((ask someone else... I'm kind of busy...))  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:37 pm
((grrr))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games