Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:05 am

golden-priestess2
willow stood up and moved to sit down next to sasori staring down at eiji and skurai " elaise has a new weapon so onyx has gone with her while she practices." she said softly looking around her carefully. i want to get out of here. she thought feeling restless as she held jade in her hand.

misty_seabrz
((Thanks Elaise/Willow. Gave me an idea.))

Sasori suddenly has an idea. She'd take a page out if Onyx's book. She asks Willow, "You want to blow this joint and get Tarik?" She writes a note to Eiji and give it to a soldier to give to Eiji when he is done with Skurai (it says sorry, can't sit here anymore). She then says, "I'm going to leave. I can't stay here while Tarik is out there. We almost had him but were too slow. We need to try again."

Sasori leaves the stadium and finds the others. "I want to leave. This place for Eiji and Skurai but not for me. If you want to stay and wait, I will see you later. "Serena and Sky helped us to almost get Tarik. We need to keep trying. Destiny is still on our side. We can still do this. Onyx can you get me and whoever wants to come, out of here through your dream land, the 'T' whatever you call it?"

You're not alone; it's interesting here and good for a training location, but it's boring sitting here and Tel'aran'rhoid will be more useful for training, Sasori; we'll use its unique effects and powers to ensure we get moving quickly and assuredly, Onyx thought, moving with almost inhuman grace. He held up one hand and flicked his hand, a large Fuuma Shuriken materializing in it.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:09 am

Acos sighed. I'll say. Time is up, all right. she agreed with Eiji.

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:05 am

Onyx half shrugged, leaning against the wall. He flicked his free hand and dismissed the Fuuma Shuriken into a small burst of black mist, a spear forming in its place. Bair smiled slightly, noticing it.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:17 am

"Thanks Onyx. I'm wondering if your method of Tel'aran'rhoid travel would be more stealth then the airship as well. It is an interesting contraption but won't it be too cumbersome and noticeable? It is huge; we will surely be noticed. Tarik will know we were coming miles away."

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:27 am

misty_seabrz
"Thanks Onyx. I'm wondering if your method of Tel'aran'rhoid travel would be more stealth then the airship as well. It is an interesting contraption but won't it be too cumbersome and noticeable? It is huge; we will surely be noticed. Tarik will know we were coming miles away."

Onyx half shrugged. It worked to get here, both to recover time and get here without the baka realizing we were here until we were under his nose, he thought. His eyes widened fractionally as he inhaled sharply. The spark stone on his forearm started blinking, as if broadcasting Morse Code, yet the flashes were rapid and too fast for Morse Code. "India; the balances of light and night will be balanced there as well as the night's loss of one of their own," he said softly. He didn't know what it meant, but was sure it would come to pass.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Well don't forget about me!! Eiji shot the thought toward the others and he left the stadium. He impulisily grabbed Skurai's arm and dragged his brother with him as he approached the others. His hopes were set on Skurai accepting his request to join them as they headed to face Tarik.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Onyx shrugged slightly, his eyes locked on the wall before it rippled slightly, forming into an odd hallway as Bair walked to stand beside him. "Why the Stone, boy?" she said sharply. Onyx shrugged one shoulder, not looking at the Wise One. "They will not expect an incident from there; I doubt Tarik realizes how truly massive Tel'aran'rhoid is," he said quietly. Bair snorted as Roarke stalked up to the group. "Fancy place, lad; a little flashy for my preferences, though," the Scotsman muttered.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:32 pm

Sasori sees Eiji and Skursi and says to Eiji "Good you and your brother are done horsing around. We can get back to business. We are ready to go."

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Skurai aproached the guardans with his brother and faced them, "Your impatients will be the end of you. Proper preparation is needed. You all want to go up against Tarik and a whole entire army. And I promise you Tarik will be more prepared this time than he was last time. Before we leave I need to tell my generals to keep watch of the army and Eva. And when I give them the signal to come arms blazing into Tarik territory just in case he decides to use his vast army."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:19 pm

((Acting out of character again -.-' ))

Eiji makes a pouty face toward Sasori. "Ouch Sasori, we were just having a brotherly spar before hand." Eiji rubs the back of his head, letting go of his brother's arm. Eiji shakes his head feeling a little 'not-like-himself'. Eiji tilts his head in his brother's direction when Skurai starts to about his army again. He squints his eyes toward his brother making a chibi face as he spoke, "Ya know, you could give us more credit than that bro... We've made it quite far despite his many tricks."

((Call me pesismistic, but I get the feeling Tarik will know because of how much we use the T-word sweatdrop ))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:45 pm

SkuraiX
Skurai aproached the guardans with his brother and faced them, "Your impatients will be the end of you. Proper preparation is needed. You all want to go up against Tarik and a whole entire army. And I promise you Tarik will be more prepared this time than he was last time. Before we leave I need to tell my generals to keep watch of the army and Eva. And when I give them the signal to come arms blazing into Tarik territory just in case he decides to use his vast army."

Onyx snorted under his breath. "You do that; I have a plan in mind that will bring in a few old friends of mine, and if I'm right.... it may awaken something I suspect is already starting to surface fully," he said softly. Roarke tilted his head at the younger fighter in violet-black, wondering what that meant. "Bair, I'm assuming you can contact the other Wise Ones," he said dryly. The white haired woman in dark brown and dark blue snorted. "Of course; I can contact them easily in the dream," she said, sounding slightly annoyed and distracted. "You will not go into the dream in the flesh," she said flatly. Onyx exhaled as he spun the spear in his grip, seeming completely focused on it to the point of ignoring what was around him. "Wrong; we have no choice in this... you know what is on the line," he said flatly, his tone like stone. Bair flinched slightly, glancing at Eiji. "Angel, you will dissuade this foolish notion," she said to him. Onyx's hand flicked out and lightly touched Bair's shoulder. "There is no time for convincing; we have to move...now," he said as the Wise One glared at him.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Sasori rolls her eyes at Skurai. Prep my foot she thinks, how is playing show off with his brother considered proper prep while the rest of the group practiced. She was glad that Eiji was at least sticking up for them.

She says to Skurai, "You say you are a great general but don't you think that Tarik will notice big troop movements? We are a small party and less easy to detect. Especially if we sneak in using Onyx's back door. Strength is not always in large armies. Sometimes it is better to use a strike force."

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:51 pm

Eiji quickly glances at Bair when he hears his race being called. He assumes that the low-life is speaking to him, but is not sure what foolish notion she was speaking of, "What are you talking about, miss....?" He had not seen her before so he is completely clueless as to who and what she was as well as why she was speaking like she was giving an order. Impulse was having it's way with him as the grip around his sheathed blade began to tighten.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Acos looked at Eiji. "Eiji, you're acting...odd." she said.

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Bair frowned. "It is an evil thing you seek to do; I will not be part of it," she said to Onyx. "You used it to get here; it is what Egwene did when she dropped me here in this dimension to keep the Dark One from sensing my birth and strength, damn it," Onyx said coldly. His grip on her shoulder tightened slightly. "Trust me.... you don't want me to get pissed off, Bair-nee-chan," he said quietly. Bair snorted. "I am a Wise One of the Haido sept of the Aiel, you cannot sway me that easily," she said dryly. Onyx's hand released her suddenly as he turned away. "I haven't forgotten what I went through; I hold the memories of what Egwene and Rand did to keep it from using me to break what they did in my mind and heart," he murmured. He stepped into the portal without looking back and without waiting for the other guardians. His past was far more complicated than anything they'd (meaning the other guardians) ever understand.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games