Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:42 pm
Senji stared in awe at the teal flames, he grinned as if mesmorized as the jutsu and their castor neared his location. Beneath his cloak he formed a single seal. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu..." mere moments after speaking the words he was impaled by the flaming shuriken, his body torn apart. However the ninja would disperse into a cloud of smoke as prior to impact he had chosen to substitute with his clone which he had summoned overhead in the air. Knowing that with Ryugan's speed the moment until their clash would be extremely short there was time to do only one thing. Shifting his weight backward Senji, with an outburst of excited giggles of anticipation, his face reflected shock as he caught the scent of burning fabric. In an awkward array of flailing which unintentionally triggered SORA's fuuton waves which would tear through the atmosphere toward Ryugan with powerful slicing capabilities, Senji discarded the smoldering Cloak. He was now revealed to be wearing his anbu attack gear from his Konoha days, and even moreso awkward than this display was the fact that he began to scratch his head as he realized the severity of the situation. "O no!! That was Sengetsu's last cloak. When he comes back he's gonna kill me..." He pulled at one of the spikes in his hair, then turning his eyes to the speeding Ryugan as if suddenly remembering he was in a battle.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:00 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan's neo revealed all, and he knew what the ninja had done the instant he uttered those words. Ryugan grimaced, a vein faintly appeared on his forehead " Coward.." As one of the shuriken pierced the clone, causing it disperse, the other zoomed right back on the actual target, the one that made contact quickly followed behind. Ryugan saw the blades of wind coming near him and simply stood till soon a transparent teal armor swept across him. The armor was comparable to the Uchiha's Susanoo in physical appearance but, it was an actual armor that protected the jutsu caster. Ryugan's black bone wings were now coated with the transparent teal flames and without missing a beat, Ryugan homed toward Senji with blistering speed, his flaming armor gracefully blowing in the wind. Sengetsu's slicing winds would impact the armor directly, and do no damage what so ever. They would hit the armor and disperse. Ryugan's eyes were still void of emotion as he jetted toward his foe.

- Sējiāto: Shin no honoo wa yoroi (Sage Art: True Flames armor) (SS rank)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:16 pm
((Supernal_SOul,your bounty hunter right?
Question...what ninja class did you choose?and did you ever change it?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:24 pm
Senji looked up as the two shuriken spiralled towards him and for a brief moment, his smile faded away and his true nature was seen in a flash. A moment lasting less than a second before the jutsu was cast. "Gale..." With the seal formed with his left hand Sen activated the jutsu. "Pulse! Heheheh." He giggled as he stuck out his right hand, from it omitted a powerful chakra infused blast of wind as the two Shuriken honed in on him, the wind curved around him creating a spiralling air pocket which deflected the shuriken skillfully and strategically sending them backwards at their creator at an increased speed. Senji sighed, as if coming in a close encouter with death, scratching his head as if the entire scene prior to this with the wind pockets was a freak accident that probably saved his life. He then saw Ryuugan's armor and his eyes gleamed in excitement. "Ooooo that's so cooolll!!! I want one too..." he then stated as if feeling a sense of deep jealously over the appearance of the jutsu.

(BTW yea I'm using Ninjutsu right now...)

EDIT: Gale Pulse - S Rank - Creates a poweful pulse of wind with Hurricane force strength that repels incoming techniques of any rank. It has a 2 post cooldown, but I don't use it that much anyway sooo yea.

Supernal_SOul

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:27 pm
((How strong is the said jutsu?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:31 pm
((I editted in a brief description...but basically like my post said it creates a pulse of hurrican force winds that creates spiralling air pockets and what not that repel jutsu, projected techniques and projectiles can be sent in the direction of Sen's choosing by altering the rotation on impact.))  

Supernal_SOul

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:36 pm
((this seems like a fun battle...hmmmm))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:56 pm
((OOOooh..dang what do they mean by cooldown..Hope its not bad because you basically just wasted an S rank..))
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan could see the jutsu he did was one to be reckoned with, he knew it was wasted however. Ryugan simply maneuvered out of the way of the shuriken, which quickly resumed homing in on their target. Ryugan sheathed his blade and formed a single tora seal, sending two gigantic missile like projectiles of teal fire toward Senji. Ryugan had reached Senji, and once close he would try to deliver a speeding kick toward his head but, Ryugan would show yet another one of the armors effects, tripling both the speed and power of the user. Ryugan would suddenly unleash a speed far surpassed the one he used prior to the kick, and with his Neo active, it would only heighten his chance of landing, regardless if his Sharingan was active or not, he would have a very slim chance of dodging, due to the extreme speeds compared to his and the element of surprise. If the kick hit, it would cause a huge gash on the side of Seji's head along with a skull fracture, which would need abrupt medical attention if he wanted to live.

- Daidoumyaku – Great Pulse Fist (Sound Village) (Stage Five)
- Taema nai tsuikyū-en (Relentless Pursuing Flame) (S rank)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:23 pm
There would be a slight glow under the hooded figures cloak, as he continued to watch the battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:48 pm
Senji was thrown backwards, from the blow and into tower itself, as the other techniques honed in the targetted area exploded in an array of Ryugan's teal flames. This however was short-lived, the flames were suddenly swept away by the black flames of Amaterasu. As the flames began to die down, a figure hovered amidst them. Senji's mangekyou sharingan shone through the surrounding blackness of the Amaterasu flames that engulfed his body. "I told you...I'm not Sengetsu..." It would now become apparent, Senji was something worse. "This..." with his mangekyou enhancing his body, along with the spirit of fire technique active now, he possessed incredible speed and strength. It was comparable to teleportation, the speed with which he appeared behind Ryugan, his back to the back of the other ninja. He moved in flashes of black flames and it was apparent as well that with the change of his eyes came a more serious Senji. "At this point, it may be best for you to just give up..." Senji said in a nonchalant tone.

((Fire Spirit - I guess SS since its amaterasu infused - creates an armor of controlled flames around the user that enhances their speed and power and defends against all techniques except suiton which are below its rank, Taijutsu is countered by the amaterasu flames in obvious ways and katon techniques are taken in to the flames feeding the jutsu. Last time it was used and defeated was by Hector Rouge a long time ago when I was a jounin and he had to go full Sanbi to do so...))

(Btw, I'm sorry I was playing black ops which took so long...)  

Supernal_SOul

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:09 pm
Supernal_SOul
Senji was thrown backwards, from the blow and into tower itself, as the other techniques honed in the targetted area exploded in an array of Ryugan's teal flames. This however was short-lived, the flames were suddenly swept away by the black flames of Amaterasu. As the flames began to die down, a figure hovered amidst them. Senji's mangekyou sharingan shone through the surrounding blackness of the Amaterasu flames that engulfed his body. "I told you...I'm not Sengetsu..." It would now become apparent, Senji was something worse. "This..." with his mangekyou enhancing his body, along with the spirit of fire technique active now, he possessed incredible speed and strength. It was comparable to teleportation, the speed with which he appeared behind Ryugan, his back to the back of the other ninja. He moved in flashes of black flames and it was apparent as well that with the change of his eyes came a more serious Senji. "At this point, it may be best for you to just give up..." Senji said in a nonchalant tone.

((Fire Spirit - I guess SS since its amaterasu infused - creates an armor of controlled flames around the user that enhances their speed and power and defends against all techniques except suiton which are below its rank, Taijutsu is countered by the amaterasu flames in obvious ways and katon techniques are taken in to the flames feeding the jutsu. Last time it was used and defeated was by Hector Rouge a long time ago when I was a jounin and he had to go full Sanbi to do so...))

(Btw, I'm sorry I was playing black ops which took so long...)

((Uuuuhhhhh I think Sengetsu is dead...1. The kick causes a skull fracture and two he has fourth degree burns..either that or he'd be beaten near death...he'd have very little fight left in him..Also..skull fractures induce loss of consciousness))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:13 pm
((He probably actived the armor, then got hit, but due to the speed of that action, it'd happen in a fraction of a second))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:14 pm
[Ah s**t. He logged. We need to attack Sand soon. -_-]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:17 pm
((Then attack it, i'm sure ryugan can retreat from one fight, since I'm sure in his mind he has better things to do than to fight a lone uchiha))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:17 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((He probably actived the armor, then got hit, but due to the speed of that action, it'd happen in a fraction of a second))

(( Well here comes the breakdown..His mangekyo was not active, thats a second to activate the mangekyo, which is more time than I needed for my attack to connect. Also his armor wouldn't have spread so quickly and even if it covered his head, the skull fraction is still felt, meaning he is still unconscious))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games