Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:05 pm
Mark was crying but shadow was in a much larger form protecting him.He was eating a being of darkness which made him stronger.He was able to be out of doll form.He looked at the baby"hush little one you are safe.no harm will come to you"

Luna passed out after a while.Her beating was puton paused.

Crimson saw the man appear"You failed to kill the brat and now that damn doll of hers can take human form..That child is untouch able now!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:24 am
Frank smiles slightly, looking to Vex, who looked to him for guidance on exactly what to think of the moment. "He's just trying to say in his own way that he's sorry, and to tell you to... stop crying." Vex nods. "Ok, then." She then glances around to ask "... Where's Luna?" "... She left... without leaving much on where she's going... I think I know where she went, but that only means that I can't go... She's dealing with something that she feels she must deal with alone... all I'm saying of it until she asks for help." Vex nods slightly before dragging Frank into their bedroom and closing the door.

Massasooni lets out a sigh, sitting on the bed with a hand on his forehead and looking down as he settled down. After a few seconds he looks over to Mark's crib to watch it with his eyes, not wanting to keep an eye off it for a moment.

The man's figure slowly oozed back together in the form of a man, though part of his face was left distorted, due to a portion of himself being stuck on Massasooni's clothing. The man crosses his arms. "I see little on your part to waltz in and do anything about the baby... besides, I have a Plan B, already in progress, that may take care of the baby... or Massasooni... either way, it's better than nothing." He says with a blank face before shrugging his shoulders to ask "... and how are things coming on your end?"  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:58 pm
Shadow looks at him"You have something on you that is not good for the baby"His voice was harsh and dark.He only tolurated him because luna asked him to.

Luna was listening without showing she was awake.

Crimson points to luna"She is being stubborn.Only this time she isn't making a sound when beaten.If we break her we can bind her to our will"

Luna was working a spell in her mind.Soon both men were hit by dark lightning.Which came out of no where.She had to get free but couldn't.She opened her link to frank, frank I don't know how long I can keep this link open right now..Warn Massy that he has a part of the man he faught on him.that Mark is in danger..I don't know why they want Mark dead but please warn them..I will be home when I can...but right now I can't...  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:22 pm
Massasooni shakes his head, looking over himself. "Yeah, I realize that..." He says wiping his hand across the ooze to find it not coming off, except a part clinged onto his hand. He tilts his head looking at the ooze before squinting his eyes. "... Son of a b***h..." He mutters before standing up and running to the bedroom door to open it and begins running out of the house.

Vex slowly began to pull Frank towards the bed as he heard Luna's message. Frank blushes slightly. "Erm, I... er... I'm a little occupied..." He then hears rushing footsteps, which he could tell was Massasooni running a bit. "... and I believe he knows... about both the treat of Mark and of the danger and such, for the stranger had been here and such... but, yeah, I got to go now, bye." He then closes the link.

The man looks to Crimson with a frown. ”… It shouldn’t be that difficult to break someone, and I may have to show you how...” He says before being hit by dark lightning, to which appeared to send him to his knee in pain… but then he straightens up and looks to Luna with a frown. ”… It is time to show my influence…” He says before raising his left hand as he held out his right hand to which an image began to be produced in a floating orb.

Massasooni makes it outside when suddenly the ooze about his body began to spread over him.

The man laughs, showing this to Luna. ”See here?... Massasooni here is chained in a different way… You see the ooze on him is a small part of me, which may enable me to consume and take control of Massasooni through force… His body can be used to fight for me, while at the same time using him as a ‘human shield’ at the same time… Now, settle down or I’m going to have Massasooni here either kill Mark or himself.” He tells Luna with a smirk.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:12 pm
Luna eyes open.She kicked the man in the face"Harm either and you will regret it"Her voice wasn't her own.She didn't have a demon aura."Release him fool or else"She snarls.

Crimson laughs"Threating her love ones wont do anything but piss her off.She doesn't fear you"

luna looks at crimson and spit at him"You are nothing but a worm trying to be something he isn't."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:16 pm
He merely backs up from the kick before straightening up, unharmed by the kick. He glances to Crimson. "You have done nothing, period. She doesn't fear YOU." He says before looking away to shake his head. "... All you accomplished was getting her away from the home... which almost as big of an accomplishment as pissing in the wind." He says before turning back to Luna and squinting his eyes. "You may not fear me, myself... or perhaps you do... it doesn't matter... but the things that matter to you... I have a tight grip on... So get this through your thick skull..." He leans forward. "... I can harm the ones you love if you try anything funny on me... so go ahead... but I warn you... if you do... all that will be left of Massasooni or your child will be your memories and their cold dead body."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:30 pm
"Shadow wont let you harm my child.Shadow never allows any harm come to my heir. He will watch over Massasooni only because I asked him.There are manythings in my home to protected them.Massasooni is stronger than you think.He will get free and you will be screw"She looks at him and sip blood at his feet"I will never fear you.Or crimson"She shakes her wrist making the chains break.She lands on her feet.Her long crimson hair when black as her eyes stayed red.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:22 am
"Which is exactly why using Massasooni to try and kill your child is the best of both problems... for if he fails, Shadow had to fight back against Massasooni and perhaps enough that he will die... if he succeeds... Well, there goes the baby problem." He then shrugs his shoulders. "Perhaps he is stronger than I think... but I am relentless and he will eventually be overwhelmed." He says before rolling his eyes. "... and I will never fear you." He then turns away to look into the orb as Massasooni continues to struggle to get the ooze off.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:30 am
She smirks"I never said you will fool and if shadow has to he will kill Massasooni.The funny thing is Shadow can't die, He would just keep coming back."She looks at crimson then kills him for the hell of it and to get her freedom"Why kill a child? He isn't a threat to you or this world."She knew Massasooni would win even if it weakens him.He wouldn't harm their son. Nor would shadow allow him to if he sensed a threat.Luna would die for her child and love.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:12 pm
He chuckles with a smirk, keeping the chuckle confined in his mouth. "You know what else is funny?... I can't die, I will just keep coming back." He says, mockingly, not appearing to care that Luna kills Crimson. He then frowns, shaking his head. "... You are just being naive... you do not see the big picture... Fine, I'll release your husband and back away from your child for now..." He says, waving his hand over the orb which had shown Massasooni struggling against the ooze.

Massasooni settles down as he notices the ooze ceasing to resist itself and quickly manages to remove the ooze. He tosses it on the ground and glares down at it to find it quickly evaporate.

He shows this through the orb’s image before crushing the orb and crossing his arms. ”There… and now he’s free…” He then turns away. ”… for I’m not the bad guy here… but you’ll find that soon enough…” He says before disappearing.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:14 pm
Luna sighs closing her eyes.She vanished from the place and appears by the waterfall.She collaspes as her powers go back to sleep.She passes out from the pain she was feeling and from the lose of blood.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:37 pm
Massasooni had began walking for the waterfall, being that he had ooze attack at him he felt he needed to wash himself off and at the same time keep away from the house to insure no more ooze tries to take over again and/or attacks while others are around... sure that Mark would be alright for the moment, being that three people were on guard around him. Massasooni suddenly sensed Luna's appearance by the waterfall, so he picks up the pace to get to the waterfall that much sooner and finds Luna, bloody and appearing as if beat mercilessly. He frowns as he rushes over to pick her up a bit, choosing to enter the water with her in his arms. He lets her feet and waist submerge into the water and splashes some water in her face. "Luna, Luna... wake up." He says as he looks over her with a frown, not liking the beating she had tooken.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:10 pm
Luna didn't wake up, she was so weak at the moment and hadn't have the ability to open her eyes.She felt the cold water on her and it being splashed on her face which hurt a little.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm
Massasooni sighs, closing his eyes and shaking his head. He could see that she was badly hurt, but would survive. Being a survivor was one of the reasons he grew closer to Luna. He smiles a bit, deciding to genteelly run his hand over Luna to wash her as he held her upright with his other arm. "... Hm, I guess you’re too tired and beat to be able to respond... Well, don’t worry… I’ll be sure you make a full recovery.” He says as he wipes the blood off her face and then looks at as he places her head genteelly against his right shoulder for a moment, face facing towards his own. He looks at her face as he walks to a shallow edge of the water and then places Luna down onto it so that she laid on her back in the cool shallow water with just enough water to be laying in it without being fully submerged in the water and without much risk of drifting into the deeper water. He runs his hand through her hair a bit and made sure the hair didn't get too much in her face before sitting in the shallow with her and tossing some water over himself with one hand and placing his other over Luna's stomach as to ensure she didn't drift away, quickly looking to clean himself off before carrying her back to the house.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:49 pm
Luna didnt know where one pain ended and the other started.Her body had taken a lot of damnage and yet she never made a sound through the hell she went threw.She was trying to opens her eyes but they wouldn't.She was happy he was with her.HIs words warmed her heart.She just wished her master hadn't used his whip or let his pets at her.Under her clothes were bit marks and claw marks with deep lash marks.She would survive though she always did  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games