Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:19 pm
A quick, small pained-filled noise rushed from her throat the moment he pierced her flesh, but only for a moment. After that it turned strictly to pleasure. She could feel that her blood welled up and poured into his waiting mouth. When he finished and pulled away, she was a little disappointed; she had wanted to remain in his arms for alittle longer.

She smiled up at him, though trying to hide the fact she was just a tiny bit dazed. That had been more than what he usually took and they both knew it. Being helped to her feet and then feeling his hands on her shoulders, she just wanted to lean into his body and cuddle against him...that way she could use her mouth on him this time... Blinking she wiped those thoughts away as he asked his question.

"Actually, I was going to look into my magical protections I had placed around the mansion and it's grounds. I can feel that something might happen in the near future and I want to make sure they're enough protection for everyone." she said softly. Now she actually let herself leaned into him, her arms sliding around his waist. Already she could feel an anchor with him, which was just as well since she was already calling up her powers. Afterall, the barrier she spoke of, was the one she had recently placed and nearly lost control over her powers.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:50 pm
Cy slipped his hands down Calys frame and wrapped his arms around her waist as she did the same to him. He let her lean in close and rested his head against hers. "Go ahead, ill be here. I wont let go." Cy said softly and contently. Closing his eyes he could feel Calys power already starting to radiate outward.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:37 pm
She snuggled against his chest, allowing herself to be held completely by him and then sank into her powers. Her skin hummed with it, a green mist surrounding the both of them. If her eyes had been opened still they would be glowing emerald green.

It was easy enough to enter the magic field that she needed; having already been there before, it was simple enough to just retrace her footsteps. Soon the entire area felt as if it was filled with Caly's presence and being; as if she was everywhere, yet no where at the same time. IT wasn't taking all too long to find places she wanted to concentrate some protection on either. Although it would be time consuming, she was glad that Cy was there, anchoring her for this, for it would take some effort and concentration. And he would need to make sure her body was fine while her mind and powers wandered.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:16 pm
It would be a little while before Sulthena, Aeris, Vincent and Animula would be back at the mansion, but they did make it. Sulthena smiled as she "looked" around, taking in the sounds of a new place. "Looks just like it did in the transmissions. I take it Aristal had a hand in this" She placed a hand on the ground and smirked. Her eyes were not able to see around her, but her power could tell her every ridge on the ground.

Aeris nodded and led the Seer inside, glancing behind her as she did. That strange feeling that something else, or someone was coming tugged at her as she took her in. "Welcome to the Mansion."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:17 pm
Cy continued to hold onto Caly even as Aeris, Vincent, Animula and a woman he had never met before entered the area. He couldnt really see them so much as he could feel their presence. Cy continued to hold onto Caly knowing not to break that anchor with her.

Vincent followed soon after Sulthena and Aeris, he still had Animula in his arms. "Come on ill put you in Aeris's room you can rest there alright?" Vincent said to the girl, whom seemed worn out from her ordeal. Slipping into the mansion and past Sulthena and Aeris, who was showing the woman around.

Vincent headed upstairs to Aeris's bedroom and set Animula down on the bed. He tucked the girl in and kissed her goodnight wanting her to get some rest, then he would tend to whatever she wished to talk with him. He sat down on the edge of the bed and waited until the child fell asleep.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:35 am
When she felt them fully on the Clan lands, Caly began withdrawing her magic, a little at a time. She didn't want to cause anyone harm, most of all Vincent. She had even improved her spells before she had to come back to her body and when she did, she exhaled, her eyes opening again. She smiled, still feeling Cy's warmth around her and even with her skin adn eyes still slightly glowing she turned around within his embrace to lean up and place a soft kiss on his lips, but then licked them playfully. Her body pressed against his, inviting and soft. Perhaps twisting her hips against his might get some kind of reaction...and that's just what she did.

Then she gathered her magic again around her tightly and teleported inside the house...to just near Vincent. She didn't want to be too close when she reappeared and hurt them with her magic. Walking to the room she was silent and peeked inside first before entering. "Is she ok?" she stood closest to Vincent, her eyes for the little demon girl, but her words for him. She knew she was slightly the cause of this, but wasn't sure what to do about it.

She leaned towards the demon, knowing full well that he would recieve a nice view if he looked at her, but wasn't paying much attention. Afterall, she didn't like the demon, desire him more than a friend. Perhaps this was the time she could persuade...?  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:49 pm
"She'll be fine. I think your child self dissappeared on her and she wasnt too happy with that." Vincent said gently as he looked to the child. He hadnt missed Calys pose and the fact that he could get a wonderful view of her. As of right now though the demon was concerned about his creation.

"She came searching for me, only to run into Sulthenas barrier and it hurt her a great deal." Vincent said with a light frown. "She needs her rest, and maybe some food when she awakens. But i have a strong feeling shes going to want a few answers from you." Vincent noted gently before he tucked the girl in and kissed her head lightly.

"Come on lets let her sleep." Vincent said as he urged Caly out of the room.

Cy bit his lip when Caly twisted her hips into him and pressed into his body. He knew full well what she was doing, well at least for the most part. He knew she was trying to get him all riled up, why he didnt know but had a hunch and didnt like it one bit. However despite all this he couldnt help but want the girl again. Before he could kiss her back though Caly disappeared from sight.

"Naughty little half elf..." Cy said as he shook his head. He smiled lightly and headed towards the mansion at a leisurely pace.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:02 pm
Caly nodded, too concerned about the little demon girl, no matter that the way she came into being. "I know that some answers form me will eventually have to come forth, but I wouldn't even know where to begin. I don't have control over what happens when I am in that state..."

As she was urged from the room, she slipped her arm around his waist, hugging him slightly, but also to feel his body adn his warmth. "So why don't I try and take your mind off things for a little while hm?" she looked sidelong up at him, her gaze, while still being a touch innocent, held promises. She started leading him a little, away towards the hall her own room lay in waiting.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:11 pm
Sulthena was left to her own devices for the moment, as Aeris had opted to climb a tree and rest. The elder elf looked about, as if her eyes could see, though that was an illusion. The elf couldn't see with her eyes, but her senses, and attunement with the magic around her gave her images and such. "Just the way I pictured it. Aristal has done well...for a half elf. Her mage powers are coming along nicely, though..." She didn't finish her sentence, for fear of spies and such. Even as far away from the Elven lands as they were, spies were everywhere. The Seer sat on the ground and smiled, her blind eyes focused out in front of her. "You can come out now, Razen. I know you are near. I am not able to see, but your essence clings to air around me." She smirked a bit, reaching over to pat the ground next to her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:33 pm
Upon reaching the mansion, Razen had been astonished at the level of magic saturating the place. He knew without a doubt that it was his half sister Caly, but he hadn't known that she had finally come into her full powers. This was a relief in some cases, yet at the same time could prove very dangerous. He knew of some dark secrets floating around the elven kingdom...and some would endanger all those who were in his care...not just the Oracle.

Venturing deeper into the grounds, he then felt that her magic was subsiding...perhaps she had been casting something and now was done...who knew? Maybe answers would arrive shortly...

But as he silently wandered around, he kept track of his Lady charge and when he heard her voice, he had to come out and reveal that he was indeed there. "Yes milady," he said softly as he took a seat gracefully on the ground next to the Oracle.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:23 am
Sulthena smiled once again, placing her hands on her lap. "You did not have to follow me here. Aeris can take care of me. But I am glad you came." She patted his head lightly, a grin on her lips. The Seer sighed softly as she thought on some things. "Razen, my dear guardian, I do believe that I do not wish to go back to the Temple anytime soon. I want to stay around my sister for a while. Plus...being in that stuffy old ancient relic was starting to drive me crazy." She chuckled a bit and played with her hair a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:56 am
"Oh and just what little game are you up to half elf?" Vincent smirked at Caly as he let her lead him to her bedroom. "You are turning out to be quiet a minx, if i do say so myself. And dont play coy i know what your planning. You do have to remember your dealing with a imp here." Vincent said as he released himself from Calys grasp and slipped his hand under her chin. He brought his face close to hers and brushed her lips with his in a teasing manner.

"Whats your game plan Caly?" Vincent asked her outright.

_

Cy's sensitive ears picked up a light conversation in the main room of the mansion. Heading there the vampire came into view of Sulthena and Razen. Sulthena was beautiful, to say the least, even Cy found himself gazing at her longer than he should have.

"Hello, im Cy. I take it you two are connected to Aeris or Caly in someway." Cy said making a mere observation.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:11 pm
Sulthena could sense that someone was there, a connected one to Aristal. She smiled and look back over to where she could sense he was, nodding to him. "Hello Cy. I am Sulthena, and this is my Guardian, Razen. Aeris is my younger sister." Her blind grayish-green eyes peered up to him, her lips still curled into a smile. "You must be the vampire that is connected to Aristal. It is a pleasure to meet you." She could not see him outright, but used her magic to create a picture of him in her mind. He was quite handsome, as if no wonder Aristal was enthralled with him.

Aeris continued to sleep on, though her ears could catch the conversation that was going on. Having nothing to dream about allowed her to do so.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:37 pm
She smiled impishly at him, "A game that all involved will come to like." She watched his devilishly handsome profile and when he stopped and slipped his hand under her chin, she couldn't help but look into his eyes..eyes that she had always found intriguing and beautiful. The not-kiss made her smile more and she licked at his lips with the tip of her tongue, wanting more than he gave her.

"My game plan is quite simple." she grinned, her hands sliding slowly and sensually around his waist, "It's to have some "fun"..."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:38 pm
Vincent snickered all for fun and games, ones that he was trying to get Razen and Sulthena to play earlier. His earlier attempts had left him unsatisfied and now he had a chance to have fun, however with Caly. He did have to wonder whom else she had in mind to join their little two player game. But for now he went along and followed Calys lead.

"Alright... but ive been feeling 'playful' for a awhile now. Razens a cutie and the Oracle is breathtaking." Vincent purred as he brought their bodies closer, his hands snaking around her body just as hers were his. "And im not a fan of teasing." Vincent said before he closed his eyes and kissed Calys lips.

"Yes i am the one tied to Aristal." Cy bowed lightly to both of them and smiled. "Its a pleasure to meet you as well. Would you both like a tour of the place? Or a bite to eat?" Cy said trying to play a good host. "Or are you two content there on the floor?" Cy inquired with a raised eyebrow, he would never get elven behavior.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games