Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:19 pm
Damian quickly looked at the man when he mentioned his sister, his brotherly instincts taking over. "So you've got wings, big deal." he said and scratched his ear. "Chickens have wings, too." he chuckled, completely unfazed by the claws.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:22 pm
john got to the point were he could not stand it anymore and turned back to his human form he got ready for a figth as he knew damian hated him to hell  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:25 pm
Damian stared long and hard at John. He didn't glare or yell out threats. He just sighed and looked away. "You're not stalking me, are you?" he growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:32 pm
"no if i was a stalker i would have killed you by now and stuffed your body with wax i need to ask you something" he said as he sat down and looked at damian not giveing him a evil or fear sence in his eye  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:45 pm
Shinzo stood up dramatically at the group, eyes covered by shades.
He threw his drink, flying past both their faces with a glance and hitting the wall.
" Can I not get a GOD DAMN drink without crazed mercenaries blowing off their tops?! "
He said, a bit annoyed but with a soothing, casual tone.
" You're in a public building. Take it out back if you want to start something. If not, I'll take you both out myself. "
With that, he sat down again, reading his book with his calm face as ever. Some people stared in fear or confusion, others walked out, and the remainder tried ignoring the out-bursting fight. Even with the fight possibly simmering down, Shinzo kept calm with his sleeves and hoodie pockets open incase things got...messy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:51 pm
Damian shot a death glare at John, but blinked when the glass flew past him. "Hey," he told the guy and looked down at the glass sadly. "You're mad at us, not the glass." he pouted. He was honestly glad that there was something distracting him from the thing in front of him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:04 pm
"what the ******** were not mercanarys i am UN plantary army and i have no idea what the hell he is but he is still a person" he yelled at him then looked back at damian "i know something about lena that you don't know"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:10 pm
"How cute." Damian chuckled and leaned forward, his silver eyes almost threatening. "And what could you possibly know that I don't?" he asked.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:12 pm
He laughed, chuckling loudly in an evil tone.
" You lost your cool. Nice blowing your cover. "
He noted, looking up from the book.
" Forgive me if I seem a bit...harsh...but this really isn't the best place to fight. Understand that. "
He continued on his page, losing his paragraph but getting back on track quickly.
Mercenaries, soldiers, warriors, they were all the same in his eyes.
Killing for currency. That's all it was at times. Whether it was paper bills or something more mental to be paid.
He did a "Peace and More" sign for the glass, combining the normal peace sign but with a thumb extended out. Then, he lowered his hand again and slid it back into his pocket.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:16 pm
"she is hideing someone from you someone that is related to you by nikoila" he said in a darker tone but still in his human tone  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:29 pm
((nvm, i gots me more time! biggrin ))

Damian's eye twitched. Someone related to him by....by..... "Are you telling me.... that Lena.... had her baby?" he hissed. It couldn't be! Lena hiding her baby from him let alone even tell him about it? Impossible!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:35 pm
Tension was building up more and more...
This was not good at all. Someone was going to pop a weapon. It couldn't be avoided. His hand clenched more and more...a fistful of a little something special to fling out if things got crazy.

(( Epic fight will be epic. :3 ))

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 pm
"yep she has a kid name is dragon he has something on him that let's him talk in our minds and he has a pet dragon that watches over him dam thing almost bit my fingers off' he said looking at damian and useing a tone that showed he was not lieing  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:43 pm
Damian lost it. He pounced on John and grabbed him by his shirt collar. "You damn liar!" he snarled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:46 pm
Shinzo twirled a gun from his pocket, aiming the gun sideways-aimed weapon at Damian. Usually, starring up the iron sights of a Chinese type 17 broom-handle pistol would make the toughest of men piss their trousers. This man was different.
" I suggest uncurling your damn fingers before my fingers curl. "

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games