Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:24 pm
He waved a hand in her face for a second.
" Don't go clear headed. You might hit a tree. "
He kind of thought about what Katie would be like to him in the future.
Wait a second...
WOAH, back up, what was THAT thought? No falling in love, now. You have an obligation to watch the world. Your a vigilante under your own militia. Falling in love isn't a good idea.
Shinzo imagined giving the finger to his own mental monologue to shut it up, hopefully.
Then, he noticed the group found a third party and they seemed to have collided.
" Not good..."
Shinzo lead his Final Fantasy-like party up to the group as a little greeting.
" Hey guys. Everything alright? "
He said in a casual tone, speaking to Lexus, Raziel, and Mae-ri.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:25 pm
((Sorry for replying slow.. making tea xD))
Mae's right eyebrow rose.
So I've heard..
"How similar?" She asked,curious.
Mae-Ri glanced at Raziel from the corner of her eye.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ezikii

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:31 pm
~*~ Lexus Søul ~*~

User Image

Yea I, I want to go
I want to run
Run to the places where I can be.
I want to know
what is to some,
somebody, something reminding me.

Lexus seemed to giggle as she rolled her eyes, then smiled as she asked.
"You seem to be in-tune with your surroundings... almost like your one with the Universal Flow. Esper's are like that already, however to find others like that is rare and hard to even see normally." she spoke softly, she heard a male voice behind her; she flipped softly around, her hair seemed to trail in behind her.
"All is well thank you for asking, My name is Lexus; what's yours?" She seemed to ask softly, then moved her body so she faced both Mae-Ri and the new boy. She noticed Mae-Ri glancing at Raz as he seemed to space out, causing her to mess with is shadow; Raziel was tapped on his shoulder with his own shadow, causing him to become confused then glare at Lexus who seemed to enjoy it.

I want to go
I got to run
Run to the moment that set me free.
You tell me why
I hear the sound,
The sound of my dream

[[No worries ^_^]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:34 pm
~*~ ®aziel §oul ~*~

User Image

Got up early, found something’s missing
My only name
No one else sees, but I got stuck
And soon forever came
Stopped pushing on for just a second
Then nothing’s changed
Who am I this time, where's my name?
Guess it crept away

Raziel became extremely annoyed with his sister as she messed with him, he then twitched slightly as he felt a gaze on him; he noticed Mae-Ri looking at him causing him to have a pink splash across his cheeks as he looked away, back to Lexus.
"Very funny..." He mused, he looked at the boy who seemed to join in then smirked softly.
"My name is Raziel, this is my little sister Lexus..." He said softly, though he seemed to tease Lexus; he was extremely protective of her.

Take this happy ending away
It's all the same
God won't waste this simplicity
On possibility
Get me up, wake me up, dreams are filling
This trace of blame
Frozen still I thought I could stop
Now who's gonna wait?

Ezikii

Beloved Shapeshifter

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:38 pm
Shinzo nodded.
" My name is Shinzo. This is my...friend, Katie. "
He mentioned, introducing her to the group.
" I was just making sure everything is fine. A lot of strange and violent things have been happening around this place lately. It's been getting frequent. "
He explained, hoping his actions weren't just random to them.

( Not Sure what else to say. XD )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:39 pm
Mae noticed his blush, she smirked.
"I'm Mae-Ri. Just call me Mae." She said, getting tired of introducing herself.
Yawning, She stretched her arms over her head, her shirt rising up once again.
I'm extremely hungry.. I don't think I'll be maybe to stand anymore.
My aura.. One with the Universal Flow.. huh....

Mae-Ri sits on the grass of the park, letting the green grass go between her fingers..  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Everosa93

Lonely Hunter

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

Katie snapped out of it quickly when Shinzo waved his hand in front of her face. "Sorry, I was just...thinking." She said softly and wondered what he would think fo it...he had only known the guy a couple hours at most, what was she thinking? 'Love. Ha! What an ignorant thing.' The voice said again. She wished it would shut up...that was her conscious which seemed to be pretty messed up to be said easily. When he lead her over to the group of three, she tried not to make eye contact with anyone. She wished she had someone to talk to...someone who was as anti-social as her...or even someone that wasn't would really matter but being thrown into a random crowd like this...not her comfort zone.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:56 pm
((Sadly, I must retire for the night. I will talk to you tomorrow.))  

Everosa93

Lonely Hunter

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:57 pm
(( Alright. Night. X3 ))

Shinzo nodded and waved.
" Well, I would like to chat, but I know I came here for an important reason. I will see you all later, hopefully. "
With that, he rolled his line of sight to Katie and in the direction they were heading in before to continue going where they were suppose to.
After some distance, he looked around. It began to creep the fall of night as it grew darker.
" I love when night falls, I find it the best time of the day. "
A happy-go-lucky person like Shinzo always loves things that people wouldn't expect. Darkness, forests, rain, all the creepy stuff. Maybe because people found it as the cliche' horror themes and he found it as the wondrous views of art it was.
He moved into Katie by accident and softly brushed against her hand and shoulder while looking at the sky.
" I....uuhhh.....sorry about that..."
He said, in an awkward fashion still walking.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:00 pm
~*~ Lexus Søul ~*~

User Image

Yea I, I want to go
I want to run
Run to the places where I can be.
I want to know
what is to some,
somebody, something reminding me.

Lexus seemed to smile at Shinzo,
"It's a pleasure, Shinzo." She said smiling, she noticed he introduced a girl; she seemed to smirk slightly then Joined Mae-Ri on the grass.
"It's nice to meet you Kate." she said softly. Lexus seemed to listen to Shinzo, then giggled softly.
"Almost sounds like a rift... but those rarely occur unless they are made from someone." She spoke softly, yet serious. Lexus seemed to gaze over the park and the glistening water, going into deep thought.
Lexus seemed to watch Shinzo blush as he ran into Kate, causing her to laugh softly; she turned her attention to the fading light within the sky and smiled.
"Well, if you'll excuse me now; Raz I'm gonna go mess with the Shadow spirits, see you soon." she said softly before seeming to dissolve into the shadow she was sitting on.

>>>Exit to Lake<<<

I want to go
I got to run
Run to the moment that set me free.
You tell me why
I hear the sound,
The sound of my dream

Ezikii

Beloved Shapeshifter

Everosa93

Lonely Hunter

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

Katie walked away from the group as Shinzo turned and started walking in teh direction they were walking before. Another thing that she wouldn't admit to anyone, she was afraid of the dark...coming out this time so late in the day probably wasn't a good idea. Rain, she could handle. She adored the rain but darkness...not so much. When he bumped into her, she wanted to gaso but she didn't want to seem afraid so instead, when he brushed against her hand, she laced her fingers with his, holding onto his hand gently but she wanted it for support...that was it.

((So short...well, goodnight))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:07 pm
~*~ ®aziel §oul ~*~

User Image

My only name
And soon forever came
Then nothing’s changed
Guess it crept away

Raziel listened closely, then bowed to the lady as Shinzo introduced her. He seemed to smile as Lexus spoke, he nodded in agreement.
"Rifts are nasty business... They can cause a variety of problems that cause apocalyptic events." He said as he noticed Lexus's face about the fading sky. He seemed to smirk and sigh,
"Just remember to avoid unnecessary people please..." he said as he waved to the faded girl. He seemed to sigh then look at the other two.
"Sorry, my sister is a Unique Esper... she's in-tuned with Darkness and Shadows." he said sighing, sitting down onto the grass as well.

It's all the same
On possibility
This trace of blame
Now who's gonna wait?

[[Sorry I'm writing a paper/case study and RPing xDD]]  

Ezikii

Beloved Shapeshifter

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:23 pm
((It fine! I'm booking a flight ticket and Rping xD))
Mae couldn't focus anymore, her stomach was hurting.
She hadn't eaten in days!
"I.. have to eat.. now." She mumbled.
She stood and wobbled a bit.
Stupid girl..you know how grumpy and clumsy you get when you don't eat..
She dropped back down onto the grass,next to Raz.
"I don't feel like moving.." She groaned,placing her arm over her eyes.
(Edited))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:36 pm
Shinzo felt the handle curl around his hand, startling him and raising all the hairs on his neck up in a prickly sensation.
He tried holding it in, but his face felt steaming hot.
It's no big deal, it's nothing, it's all nothing...
Shinzo repressed his feelings, thinking acting on your feelings can get you in trouble.
However, he kept his hand in lock with hers. The smooth feeling like fleece and silk felt too much for him to ignore.
He motioned his gaze to her, looking down at the tied hands like questioning her with his eyes.
It was like a comfortable silence shared between them. When you share the greatest moment with your best friend, you notice that not many words are shared. Just actions are done. Maybe this was that kind of moment. A bond that would form between him and Katie. Maybe not anything special or meaningful, but she seemed like his greatest friend right now in this entire place.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ezikii

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:11 pm
~*~ ®aziel §oul ~*~

User Image

My only name
And soon forever came
Then nothing’s changed
Guess it crept away

Raziel seemed to smile as Mae-Ri seemed to tumble and speak of food. As she fell back, he blushed slightly then shook it off as she said she didn't feel like moving.
"If your so hungry why do you wait so long to eat?" he seemed to ask puzzled by the strange behavior of Mae-Ri.
Raziel twitched slightly then sighed.
"Seems Lexus found her friends..." He mused quietly, Raziel didn't worry about her as long as she had the shadows; they seemed to protect her more then he does.
He seemed to hum softly as he laid back with Mae-Ri and watched the sky fade.

It's all the same
On possibility
This trace of blame
Now who's gonna wait?

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games